Prodigy Duck's Beastiary and More (Allabar)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:50 pm

DRAEGLOTH (PL 6, Minion 9)

Attributes
STR 22 (+6), DEX 15 (+2), CON 14 (+2), INT 13 (+1), WIS 11 (+0), CHA 11 (+0)

Combat
Attack +5 (includes -1 size), Damage +6 (unarmed), Defense 15 (Flat-Footed 12), Initiative +2

Saves
TGH +5, Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +5

Feats
Blind-Fight, Power Attack

Skills
Acrobatics 9 (+11), Knowledge: Religion 4 (+5), Language 1 (Abyssal [Undercommon is native]), Notice 9 (+9), Search 9 (+10), Stealth 9 (+7)

Powers
Additional Limbs 2 (2 extra arms; Power Feat: Innate) (3pp)
Drain 4 (“desecrate” all undead-turning effects at once; Power Feat: Slow Fade 4 [1 hour/pp], Extra: Area – Burst [+1], Total Fade [+1]) (24pp)
AP – Blast 4 (“unholy blight” Extra: Area – Burst [20-ft. radius; +1], Flaw: Limited – not vs. evil [-1]) + Nauseate 4 (Extra: Area – Burst [20-ft. radius; +1], Range – Ranged [+1], Flaw: Limited – not vs. evil [-1], Sicken [-1]) (1pp)
AP – Environmental Control 3 (“dancing lights” light; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Nullify Concealment 1 (“faerie fire” all visual concealment effects at once; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Duration – Sustained [+2], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1]) (1pp)
AP – Obscure 3 (“darkness” visual; Power Feat: Slow Fade 1 [1 minute/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Partial [-1], Range – Touch [-1]) (1pp)
Growth 4 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (13pp)
Immunity 5 (Aging, Poison, Sleep Effects, Sustenance) (5pp)
Immunity 20 (Acid Damage, Cold Damage, Electrical Damage, Fire Damage; Flaw: Limited – half-effect [-1]) (10pp)
Mind Shield 2 (Flaw: Limited – only vs. enchantment spells and effects [-1]) (1pp)
Super-Senses 2 (Darkvision) (2pp)

Ability Scores: 14, Skills 11, Feats 2, Powers 62, Combat 24, Saves 15, Drawbacks –0 = 128
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Post by input.jack » Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:33 am

How late must those guys stay up to THINK of stuff like that?!?
My fingers and my brain work at different speeds. Please forgive my typoes

My Flintlock Fantasy thread
My DC Thread
My Art Thread

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:00 am

Not very: It's all in the mushrooms. . . 8)
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

SCKnight
Firebrand
Firebrand

Post by SCKnight » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:23 pm

prodigyduck wrote:The creator of Gold Digger, Fred Perry, has obviously watched WAY too many 80s cartoons. Bless him! The series is wonderful.
Maybe you should do Stripe (Cheetah's husband)?

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:53 am

SCKnight wrote:
prodigyduck wrote:The creator of Gold Digger, Fred Perry, has obviously watched WAY too many 80s cartoons. Bless him! The series is wonderful.
Maybe you should do Stripe (Cheetah's husband)?
I just got issues 2-11 of the Official Handbook to the Gold Digger Universe. Issue 11 ends with Romeo (the were-rat). I'll have to wait for 12 to get Stripe (I hope he will be in the next ish).

As it is, I am going to have to update my builds for Gina, Cheetah, and Brianna, with the new information I have. I also need to hunt down issue 1, which i think i'll be able to find on the AP website.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:19 am

GOLD DIGGER, Gina Babbette Diggers (PL 10, 198 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 10 (+0), DEX 15 (+2), CON 14 (+2)
INT 37 (+13), WIS 12 (+1), CHA 15 (+2)

Combat
Attack +6 (+8 blaster), Damage +0 (unarmed)
Defense 18 (13 flat-footed)
Grapple +6, Initiative +2

Saves
TGH +4 (+2 flat-footed), Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +8

Skills
Computers 8 (+21), Craft: Electronic 10 (+23), Craft: Mechanical 8 (+21), Diplomacy 4 (+6), Disable Device 10 (+23), Drive 4 (+6), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 4 (+17), Knowledge: History 4 (+17), Knowledge: Physical Sciences 8 (+21), Knowledge: Technology 8 (+21), Pilot 4 (+6), Profession: Archaeologist 8 (+9), Search 4 (+17), Sense Motive 2 (+3), Survival 2 (+3)

Feats
Attack Specialization (blaster), Attractive 2, Beginner’s Luck, Benefit 2 (Explorer’s Society Member 2 [Chairwoman]), Connected, Contacts, Defensive Roll 2, Dodge Focus 2, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 12, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Jack-of-all-Trades, Luck 5, Second Chance (Disable Device), Well-Informed

Powers
Gadgets 10 (easy to remove) (60pp)
Quickness 10 (Flaw: Limited – mental tasks only [-1])

Typical Gadgets
Blaster: Blast 12
AP – Stun 8 (Extra: Range – Ranged [+1])

Teleportation Remote: Teleport 9 (Power Feat: Easy, Change Direction, Extra: Portal [+2])

Tricorder: Super-Senses 20 (Detect Energy/Radiation [acute, analyze, ranged], Detect Living Creatures [acute, analyze, ranged], Detect Physical Objects [acute, analyze, ranged], Radar [accurate, radius, ranged radio sense])

Equipment
Base – Gina’s Home (Size: Medium, TGH: 15, Features: Communications, Computer, Concealed, Defense System, Fire Prevention System, Garage, Gym, Hangar, Holding Cells, Infirmary, Laboratory, Library, Living Space, Power System, Security System, Workshop, Total: 19ep)

Vehicle – The Gina-Mobile (Strength: 35, Speed: 5, Defense: 8, Toughness: 9, Size: Large, Features: Alarm, Alternate Movement [Flight], Alternate Movement [Swimming], Computer, Communications, Ejector Seats, Navigation System, Powers: Blast 8 [“missiles/torpedoes” Explosion; +1], Total: 39ep)

Ability Scores 39, Skills 22, Feats 35, Powers 65, Combat 24, Saves 13, Drawbacks –0 = 198
Gina Babbette Diggers is the 23-year-old daughter of arch-magician Dr. Theodore Diggers and Jade Armsmaster Julia Diggers. Having no aptitude for magic, the adolescent Gina turned her sharp intellect to the fields of science and technology, and by the age of 18, she had acquired degrees in mathematics, physics, engineering, chemistry, biology and archaeology. The pursuit of these educational achievements resulted in Gina's emotional and physical isolation (she was a computer nerd), a condition which her adopted sister Britanny has worked hard to correct. Today, Gina has swung very far in the other direction. She is highly over-confident regarding her abilities and her looks, "a horny thrill-seeker" some have called her.

Gina travels the globe uncovering archaeological treasures in places none have thought to look before, her primary motivations being fun and wealth, in that order. These traits have earned her the popular nickname "Gold Digger" among members of the press, a designation which she resents deeply.

Gina operates from a sophisticated underground research complex and hangar near her father's home in Atlanta which she finances through her archaeological discoveries. The complex provides housing for herself, her sisters and the various otherworldly friends she makes during her adventures, all of whom provide resources for scientific research.
:arrow: EDIT [01/06/08] With my new possession of the Official Guides to the Gold Digger Universe, I am better able to convert Fred Perry's wonderful characters. I had apparently under-estimated Gina's Intelligence by a decent margin. She goes from 25 to 37! Her Wisdom takes a hit, however. It is pretty evident that this is the case in the comics. Gina is always one to let her guard down when she has become fascinated with a new project (or handsome man). Otherwise, I think I was pretty accurate for the character.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:52 am

Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:06 pm

CHEETAH, Brittany Elin 'Gia (PL 13, 261 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 23/11 (+6/+0), DEX 39/13 (+14/+1), CON 22/12 (+6/+1)
INT 13 (+1), WIS 16 (+3), CHA 19 (+4)

Combat
Attack +10 (+14 melee), Damage +6/+0 (unarmed), +11 (super-sonic strike)
Defense 24 (flat-footed 15)
Grapple +16/+0, Initiative +14/+1

Saves
TGH +6/+0, Fort +14/+9, Ref +18/+5, Will +7

Skills
Acrobatics 12 (+26/+13), Bluff 4 (+8], Climb 4 (+10/+4), Concentration 4 (+7), Drive 2 (+16/+3), Knowledge: Popular Culture 8 (+9), Knowledge: Tactics 4 (+5), Notice 8 (+11), Perform: Dance 4 (+8], Search 4 (+5), Sense Motive 8 (+11), Stealth 4 (+26/+5), Survival 4 (+7), Swim 2 (+8/+2)

Feats
Acrobatic Bluff, All-Out Attack, Attack Focus (melee) 4, Attractive 2, Connected, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Endurance, Equipment 1, Improved Block, Improved Pin, Improved Throw, Improved Trip, Luck 2, Power Attack, Set-Up, Stunning Attack, Taunt, Teamwork 2

Powers
Additional Limb 1 (prehensile tail; Power Feat: Innate) (2pp)
Enhanced Constitution 8 (8pp)
Enhanced Dexterity 26 (Power Feat: Dodge Focus 4, Evasion 2, Seize Initiative) (33pp)
Enhanced Strength 8 (8pp)
Features 1 (Hair Control – Brittany can alter the length and thickness of her hair at will) (1pp)
Growth 2 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1]) (7pp)
Immunity 40 (Lethal Energy Damage, Lethal Physical Damage; Flaw: Limited – half-effect [-1]) (20pp)
Morph 4 (Power Feat: Metamorph [cheetah form]) (5pp)
Paralyze 12 (“doom gaze” Extra: Alternate Save – Willpower [+0], Range – Perception [+2], Flaw: Limited – only vs. were-rats [-1], Sense-Dependent – Visual [-1]) + Mind Control 12 (Extra: Linked [+0], Flaw: Limited – only vs. were-rats [-1], One Command [“Return to your human form”; -1], Sense-Dependent – Visual [-1]) (28pp)
Regeneration 17 (Recovery Rate: Ability 5 [1 minute], Bruised 2 [standard action], Disabled 2 [1 hour], Injured 5 [standard action], Staggered 3 [1 minute]; Power Feat: Diehard, Regrowth) (19pp)
Speed 5 (250 mph; Power Feat: Fast Overrun, Improved Overrun, Move-By Action) (8pp)
Super-Senses 4 (Extended Vision, Infravision, Scent, Tracking [smell]; Power Feat: Blind-Fight, Uncanny Dodge) (6pp)
Super-Strength 3 (heavy lift: 2.4 tons) (6pp)
AP – Strike 5 (super-sonic melee strikes; Power Feat: Mighty) (1pp)

Equipment
Cellphone, MP3 Player

Drawbacks
Normal Identity (Free Action) (-3pp)
Power Loss (Immunity and Regeneration; not vs. magic, silver, or other lycanthropes) (-2pp)
Vulnerability (Magic Damage [uncommon, moderate]) (-2pp)
Weakness (Silver [uncommon, major, affects Constitution, per minute]) (-6pp)

Ability Scores 24, Skills 18, Feats 25, Powers 151, Combat 40, Saves 16, Drawbacks –13 = 261
Brittany Diggers was originally the child of Xerses and Cyan, the leaders of the dwindling were-cheetah clan. After a famine in the Serengeti Plains, Xerses and his clan accepted the offer of Brendan, leader of the werewolf clan with whom they had been at war, to finally be at peace, and return to the magical realm of the Retreat where all the other lycanthrope races had left to during the end of the Age of Magic.

However, the offer was a trap by Brendan, who had sold out both clans in return for incredible magical power. Theodore Diggers, having been dispatched to contain the situation, attempted to disarm Brendan's magic book, but made a mistake which did nothing to harm the werewolf's magical tome. Rushing to the scene, Theodore was too late to stop the slaughter, but discovered a lone child left alive by the fleeing Brendan. Taking her with him, Theodore adopted the infant as his own daughter.

Brittany grew up with full knowledge of her history, as well as her ability to shift between human and full cheetah forms. As she grew up, she had her first encounter with 'crime-fighting' when she and her best friend in grade school, Danielle Carter, set out to fight the evil manipulations of their principal to subdue her unruly classes by sneaking a mind-control substance into the cafeteria's lunch food (no, really). Inventing identities for themselves as 'The Pink Avenger' and her partner 'Cheetah' (Brittany having at this point learned to shift into her hybrid 'were' form), the two stopped the plot and continued to partner up until Danielle eventually moved to New York City, where she continued her superhero career under the moniker of 'Avenger'.

Eventually, Brittany took on the role of bodyguard to Gina as the latter began her archaeological career. This paid off for Brittany when she met Strypp'gia during Gina's expedition to El Dorado. While freeing Strypp's city from the Atlantian wizard Gyphon, Cheetah and Strypp quickly became attracted to each other and, upon the conclusion of that adventure, began dating.

Brittany is at first glance a very selfish person. Her interests are primarily in her own satisfaction, be it from spending time with her husband Stripe, tuna for her appetite, or her well-known and often very expensive shopping sprees at the local mall. However, underneath that initial layer is a good deal of love for those she cares about, which culminated in her original choice to serve as Gina's bodyguard when her sister was first starting, despite her lack of interest in archaeology in general. Furthermore, since the birth of her daughter Tiffany, Brittany has further settled down into her role of a happily married young mother.
:arrow: EDIT [01/07/08] Yet more GD revisions. Cheetah is much more agile. I also added in her "Doom Gaze" power that Iceron gave to all the were-cheetahs upon their creation.

:arrow: Beside the obvious damage that silver causes to a lycanthrope, I also added in the Weakness Drawback to represent the continuous damage they seem to suffer upon contact. Cheetah once mentions that silver burns lycanthropes like hellfire; right down to their very soul. It requires a special ointment to stop the burning (luckily, Gina carries around this ointment whenever she and Cheets go on a mission together).

:arrow: This is, of course, pre-Oblivion Cheetah; before she gained her magical training and Ether-Vents (I will build her "Tempest Mode" at a later date).

marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Post by marcoasalazarm » Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Damn good GD conversions, all things considered.
Bad guy looks at small pistol by PC. Bad guy makes pistol with fingers.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:42 am

Indeed. In my foolishness I forgot to compliment you.

Keep up the good work Prodigy.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:21 pm

MESHA, Meshala (PL 10, 147 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 13 (+1), DEX 16 (+3), CON 14 (+2)
INT 18 (+4), WIS 18 (+4), CHA 12 (+1)

Combat
Attack +6 (+12 w/ earth or water-based spells), Damage +1 (unarmed)
Defense 20 (flat-footed 15)
Grapple +7, Initiative +3

Saves
TGH +5 (+2 flat-footed), Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +11

Skills
Bluff 4 (+5), Concentration 8 (+12), Diplomacy 4 (+5), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 8 (+12), Language: 2 (English, Jade Common [Eldrich is native]), Medicine 4 (+8], Notice 4 (+8], Stealth 2 (+5)

Feats
Attack Specialization 3 (earth spells), Attack Specialization 3 (water spells), Attractive, Benefit (Princess of the Plains Elves), Defensive Roll 3, Favored Opponent (trolls), Power Attack, Ritualist

Powers
Immunity 3 (Aging, Sleep Effects) (3pp)
Super-Senses 1 (Low-Light Vision) (1pp)
Variable 8 (“aura magic” Multiple Powers with the Magic Descriptor) (48pp)

Drawbacks
Power Loss (Variable; if surrounded by or exposed to un-enchanted metal) (-2pp)
Power Loss (Variable; if unable to speak or gesture) (-2pp)

Ability Scores 31, Skills 9, Feats 14, Powers 52, Combat 32, Saves 13, Drawbacks –4 = 147

Mehsa was originally the princess of the Plains Elves of Jade.She and her husband Tark, prince of the Forest Elves, were found by Gina Diggers as slaves of the iron dragon, Dreadwing. After Dreadwing's defeat, Mesha and Tark joined Gina as her adventuring partners. Gina's father, Dr. Theodore Diggers, got Mesha and Tark clerical jobs for Earth's Mage Council so they could attend meetings and keep up their magical training.

marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Post by marcoasalazarm » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:05 pm

Good build-up.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Libra » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:54 pm

She certainly has. 8)

(Oh wait, you meant the statting. . . :oops: :wink: )

marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Post by marcoasalazarm » Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:28 pm

I meant everything.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:04 am

I have ever been a fan of Fred's art. He has been quite the influence on my own.