Power level 8 (Abilities 26 + Skills 27 + Feats 20 + Powers 42 + Combat 4 + Saves 9 – Drawbacks 8 = 120pp)
Her Grace the Lady Anistyrnia Tamareign Elanna d’Ansarove Vai, Grand Duchess of Alba, Baroness of Chalice, Bishop of the Grand Temple of Saint Heliosse, High Sister of Church of Great Dawn, Bearer of the Sacred Jewel of Kyy’saar, Scion of Saint Heliosse, Eighth in line for the High Throne of Limberry, Knight Errant of the Holy Knights of Limberry, Apprentice to Master Taeden, etc al.
Affiliations and Allegiances:
none at the moment
Height: 5'4" Weight: 120 Hair: white Eyes: blue Complexion: pale
at 26, Lady Vai is an accomplished woman of incredible beauty. She has pale, white hair that hangs to her ass. Ice blue eyes that bore into you. A pale complexion, like that of alabaster.
(+2) +2 Ref save
(+1) +2 Will save
bluff 8 (+13) (+17 with attractive), concentration 10 (+13), diplomacy 8 (+13) (+17 with attractive), gather information 8 (+13), intimidate 8 (+13), knowledge (arcane lore) 8 (+12), knowledge (civics) 4 (+8), knowledge (theology & philosophy) 8 (+12), notice 6 (+9), perform (singing) 4 (+9), sense motive 8 (+11)
Common, Sidhe, Ancient, Troll, +1
artificer, attack specialization (magic) 4, attractive 1, benefit (status) 3, connected, contacts, dodge focus 6, fascinate (bluff, diplomacy), leadership, luck 1, masterplan, ritualist, second chance (mind control), trance, well-informed
• Flight 3
• Immunity 1
• Magic 8
[mystic passage; feats: change velocity, easy; 26pp]
• Dispel magic 8 [nullify magic; extra: burst area; flaws: range to touch]
• Glamour 4 [illusion (all senses); extra: selective attack; flaws: phantasm]
• Mystic blast 8 [extra: autofire; feats: effects insubstantial (2); flaws: limited (½ effective vs. iron)]
• Mystic binding 8 [snare; extra: regenerating; feats: reversible, tether; flaws: limited (½ effective vs. iron)]
• Mystic hand 8 [telekinesis; extra: perception; feats: precise, subtle; flaws: limited (½ effective vs. iron)]
• Mystic portal 8 [teleport portal; extra: portal; feats: easy; flaws: action (full round action)]
• Obscure 8 [visual; feats: selective]
• Scrying 8 [ESP (sight and sound); feats: subtle (2); flaws: action (full round action)]
• Mystic shield 8
[force field; 8pp]
• Super-senses 1
[detect magic; 1pp]
(base attack +0, base defense +2)
unarmed +0 melee (+0 damage), grapple +0, +8 with magic
+8 aware, +1 flatfooted
+0, +8 with mystic shield
enemy (the Red Knight Conspiracy), fame (unattached noble), obsession (get back what was hers)
power loss (unable to cast when cannot speak or gesture; 4pp), weakness (contact with iron; -1 charisma/20 minutes; 4pp)
Lady Vai was a powerful noble as well as a priestess of the faith. She was the darling of courts of Limberry and adamant about her faith due to the fact she was a powerful magic-user, taught personally by Master Taeden, a sihde of incredible power. With pure white hair and ice blue eyes she was a beauty to behold, all at the tender age of twenty-six. Noble, courtier, a church bishop and heir to one of the most important family in Limberry. Her direct family is dead, but she has many uncles, aunts and cousins. She was courted by many powerful nobles and priests but her interests turned to the fairer sex, in which she was rather dominant, but that did not stop the number of “romantic” conquests. All of this made her rather superior and domineering in the way in which she dealt with people and was her downfall.
One day she was continuing her studies and was in the Librus Colletum. It was an old library that she had just heard about and within there were a wondrous variety of tomes and scrolls. The librarian at first would not let her in, but she used her status as a bishop, bulling her way into the library. While studying, she came across a particular passage. “And to with Taija did the Red Knight stand and did battle with her enemies.”
This was a totally alien concept and when she went to the librarian. He said to wait while he went to go get another book. He returned with a squad of White Knights and they attempted to arrest her as a heretic. Confused, she fought back and ended up destroying a good part of the library in the process.
She was sentenced as a heretic, without a trial. Her titles stripped, her magic cut in half, her friends failed, her lovers lost, her grand plans for the future now worth for nothing, she was sent to the prison for the rest of her life. Vai prayed on her way the Ghenna prison. She prayed for understanding. She prayed for salvation.
• Used to be a more powerful caster, but her capture has parted her from her books, tomes and items she used in her magics. She is back down to basics. Despite her training, she is human...
• I was thinking she was in prison for a while, in which case she has already known Giest’s touch; or she has been in for a week or two, in which she has been able to hold him off using her guile to do so.
• This was one of six concpets that I had available. A kryn pirate, an orc golden child, a sidhe bandit, a human thief, a human witch, and her. Snowman dismissed the kryn and the sidhe out of hand. The thief was gonna cause too much trouble. The witch was interesting but her power was gonna be to much. The orc, I had trouble coming up with her powers, and she was beginning to look like Psistrike's character Tanya. Lady Vai was the only one that he didn't have worries with, well not enough anyway. If I can come up with a power that doesn't trample on anyone, you never know...