Prodigy Duck's Beastiary and More (Allabar)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:11 pm

Frukathka wrote:Love all your work prodigyduck. You've saved me from having to convert some undead for the campaign I'm currently designing.

I'm wondering if you might convert the Catfolk and the Inspired/Empty Vessels?

From what sourcebook are the Catfok and Inspired/Empty Vessels located. I do not seem to have these books.
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

Frukathka
Bystander
Bystander

Postby Frukathka » Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:34 am

Catfolk are from the Miniatures Handbook and Races of the Wild.
The Inspired/Empty Vessels are in the Eberron Campaign Setting book.

marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby marcoasalazarm » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:48 am

Never mind me. Just bumping this to the front.

Love the Agent M build, man. Thanks. Hope to see the other requests.
Bad guy looks at small pistol by PC. Bad guy makes pistol with fingers.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Postby input.jack » Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:07 pm

Le Duck has been really busy of late with non-game stuff, Im afraid. Hopefully he will start the conversion machine up again soon :)
My fingers and my brain work at different speeds. Please forgive my typoes

My Flintlock Fantasy thread
My DC Thread
My Art Thread

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:33 pm

"Girl, PLEASE!! You know who I am? I'm the freakin' NUBIAN AVATAR OF BATTLE! I take Hercules' MILK MONEY!

XANE (aka "Warrior Princess") (PL 13, 177 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 43 (+16), DEX 28 (+9), CON 39 (+14)
INT 12 (+1), WIS 6 (-2), CHA 12 (+1)

Combat
Attack +7 (+10 melee), Damage +16 (unarmed)
Defense 22 (flat-footed 13)
Grapple +27, Initiative +9

Saves
TGH +14, Fort +18, Ref +13, Will +6

Skills
Acrobatics 16 (+25), Bluff 4 (+5), Intimidate 9 (+10), Investigate 2 (+3), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 4 (+5), Knowledge: Tactics 4 (+5), Language: 1 (English [Sudanese is native]), Notice 8 (+6), Sense Motive 4 (+2), Stealth 4 (+9)

Feats
Accurate Attack, Acrobatic Bluff, All-Out Attack, Attack Focus 3 (melee), Attractive, Benefit (Agency Zero Member), Defensive Attack, Diehard, Dodge Focus 5, Equipment 1, Improved Aim, Improved Block, Improved Grab, Improved Trip, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Precise Shot, Startle

Powers
Growth 4 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (13pp)
Immoveable 6 (Extra: Unstoppable [+1]) (12pp)
Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease) (2pp)

Equipment
Agency Zero Commlink

Abilities 68, Skills 14, Feats 24, Powers 27, Combat 28, Saves 16, - Drawbacks 0 = 177

Xane is the Nubian avatar of battle, a living embodiment of the goddess of combat. Beyond this indication of her origins in ancient Sudan, little is known about Xane's past before she joined Agency Zero. During the 1970's, Xane was operating as "Warrior Princess" (she continues to claim that the bikini/costume still fits).

Xane is still getting the handle on the whole "zero presence" concept. She may wear business suits, but the idead of fighting crime without calling attention to herself is still a little foreign to her. She also has a lot of impulse control, tending to engage in minor sexual misconduct with handsome male visitors and applicants. This impulse control also translates into a major sweet tooth, especially for glazed donuts.

For all her astonishing strength, speed, and skill, Xane's situational judgement is terrible. She usually she's situations in black and white, and her inflexibility tends to lead to violent confrontation, which suits her just fine. She has zero talent for subtle strategy. At the very least, Xane knows the importance of dodging as well as striking, ao she maintains her agility and coordination by long hours of practice and the video game Dance Dance Revolution.

:!: Zane seems to be a simple, but powerful build. She is certainly a powerhouse in battle. She's light on her feet and can down dragons with a thrown tree. I'm rather happy with her simple and small amount of actual Powers.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:23 pm

"I can't believe I was ever so young."

BRUNHILDAGARD BRIGAND (PL 10, 140 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 18 (+4), DEX 18 (+4), CON 18 (+4)
INT 17 (+3), WIS 17 (+3), CHA 17 (+3)

Combat
Attack +7 (+11 melee, +13 sword), Damage +4 (unarmed), +7 (greatsword)
Defense 17 (flat-footed 13)
Grapple +11, Initiative +8

Saves
TGH +13 (+5 flat-footed), Fort +11, Ref +7, Will +6

Skills
Acrobatics 8 (+12), Bluff 8 (+11), Climb 8 (+10), Diplomacy 8 (+11), Handle Animal 4 (+7), Intimidate 8 (+11), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 8 (+11), Knowledge: Earth Sciences 8 (+11), Notice 8 (+11), Perform: Oratory 12 (+15), Profession: Cooking 12 (+15), Ride 4 (+8], Sense Motive 8 (+11), Survival 8 (+11)

Feats
Accurate Attack, Attack Focus 4 (melee), Attack Specialization (sword), Benefit (Brigand Barbarian Clan Leader), Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll 8, Equipment 2, Improved Block, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ritualist, Taunt, Weapon Bind

Powers
Growth 2 (Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (7pp)

Equipment
Greatsword (Strike 3, Extended 1, Improved Critical, Mighty)
Leather Armor (Protection 1)

Ability Scores 39, Skills 28, Feats 25, Powers 7, Combat 28, Saves 13, - Drawbacks 0 = 140

Brunhildagard Brigand is the leader of the Brigand Barbarian Clan. She is the mother of Julia Diggers and Gina's grandmother.

She had died not long ago, sacrificing herself to save her family from the spell-trap of the were-rat wizard Gothwrain.

:!: There is not much to Grammy Brigand. She is really big and strong (although still light on her feet due to years of training with her Spirit-Monk husband: Tsunami). She is a skilled swordswoman, a great cook, and a talented storyteller.

:!: It seems the Barbarians of Jade get bigger as they age. When Hilda was young, she is listed as 6'4". In her motherhood years, she was 6'10". When she died, Hilda was 7'2"!

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:25 pm

LADY DEATH (Hope) (PL 10, 193 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 14 (+2), DEX 16 (+3), CON 20 (+5)
INT 14 (+2), WIS 14 (+2), CHA 18 (+4)

Combat
Attack +8 (+14 sword), Damage +2 (unarmed), +5 (sword), +12 (mystical blast)
Defense 18 (flat-footed 14)
Grapple +10, Initiative +7

Saves
TGH +12, Fort +12, Ref +10, Will +9

Skills
Bluff 4 (+8], Concentration 12 (+14), Intimidate 12 (+16), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 8 (+10), Notice 4 (+6), Ride 8 (+11), Sense Motive 8 (+10), Swim 4 (+6)

Feats
Accurate Attack, Attack Specialization 3 (sword), Attractive, Defensive Attack, Diehard, Equipment 1, Improved Block, Improved Disarm, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Ritualist, Startle

Powers
Comprehend 4 (Languages) (8pp)
Device 2 (Magic Sword) (8pp)
Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support, Sustenance) (11pp)
Magic 12 (Power Feat: Dynamic) (25pp)
Base Power – Hellfire Control 12
DAP – Animate Objects 12 (Power Feat: Progression 12 [up to 10,000 corpses], Extra: Horde [+1], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], Limited – corpses only [-1], Requires Concentration Check [-1]) (2pp)
DAP – Light Control 12 (2pp)
DAP – Summon Vassago 6 (Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Heroic [+1], Drawback: Power Loss [must be able to call Vassago’s name; -1pp]) (2pp)
Protection 7 (Power Feat: Quick Change 2, Variable Descriptor [mystical armor], Extra: Impervious [+1]) (17pp)

MAGIC SWORD
Strike 3 (Power Feat: Affects Insubstantial, Improved Critical, Mighty 2, Extra: Penetrating [+1])

Equipment
Sexy Outfits (Distract [Bluff])

Ability Scores 36, Skills 15, Feats 14, Powers 75, Combat 32, Saves 21, - Drawbacks 0 = 193

:!: This is a highly simplified build for the young goddess. Think of this build as starting Lady Death just after she first defeated Lucifer.

:!: She might seem a little weak at PL 10, but I prefer to think of the Chaos universe as a standard superhero game, just with supernatural elements rather than superheroes. As such, I made Lady Death a PL 10 "heroine".

If folks wanted to go for a true goddess build, she would probably be somewhere in the PL 15-18 range.

She would also have Variable Power instead of a magic Array.

As it is, I was trying to go for a basic building-block set of powers for her.

:!: If foks want to go a little more traditional with Lady Death, they could also give her Sidekick 12 (Progression 1) for her two wolves (using the Hellhound build). She could also have more ranks of Equipment to give her the Infinite Graveyard as a base. I did not do that here because, though she is the mistress of the Graveyard, it is still a random and chaotic place where the wandering monsters and demons might still attack her or each other.

:!: I'm rather pleased with myself for her Protection Power. With it, she can change into the variety of outfits she seems to always appear in.

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Postby input.jack » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:42 pm

These are great! You really do pay a lot of attention to the backgrounds and details of the characters :)

My DC Thread
My Art Thread

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:42 pm

Holy. . .there's some big, buxom and intimidating ladies on this thread.

No wonder I keeping popping in to look around. :wink:

Keep up the good work, oh Duck Prodigy. :D
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Postby input.jack » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:50 am

Because it came up on another board I post on, and because I saw someone around here with a Feline Fury quote, I thought Id post her sheet for people to see. Ive been posting the quotes from the game shes in on the HERO Games board. Im posting her here because Im a member of P-Duck's game group, and I wasnt sure that starting an entire thread for her was warranted.

Here she is :)

FELINE FURY Missy Storm (PL 10, 196 total pp)

Ability Score Totals
STR 19 (+4), DEX 24/16 (+7/+3), CON 24 (+7)
INT 16 (+3), WIS 16/24 (+3/+7), CHA 16 (+3)

Combat
Attack +5, (+13 Melee, +15 Unarmed), Damage +4 (unarmed), +7 (Claws)
Defense +12 (22 total)(13 Flat Footed)
Grapple +19, Initiative +7

Saves
TGH +8 (Base 7, Costume 1), Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +8/+12

Skills
Acrobatics 8 (+15/+11), Computers 2 (+5), Craft: Artistic 2 (+5), Diplomacy 2 (+5), Disable Device 15 (+18 ), Gather Information 7 (+10), Intimidate 2 (+5), Knowledge: Business 2 (+5), Knowledge: Popular Culture 2 (+5), Knowledge: Streetwise 2 (+5), Language 5: (English (native), Hungarian, Japanese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish), Medicine 3 (+6/+10), Notice 3 (+6/+10), Perform: Acting 5 (+8 ), Perform: Dance 8 (+15/+11), Perform: Singing 7 (+10), Perform: Stringed instruments 2 (+5), Search 7 (+10), Sense Motive 6 (+9/+13 [+19 / 23 w/ Scent]), Stealth 13 (+20/+16), Swim 2 (+5)

Feats
Attractive 2, All-Out Attack, Animal Empathy, Attack Focus (Melee) 8, Attack Specialization (Unarmed) 1, Benefit (Celebrity) 1, Benefit (Wealth) 2, Defensive Attack, Dodge Focus 6, Eidetic Memory, Endurance 2**, Equipment (2 Personal +3 Team) 5, Evasion 1, Fascinate (Perform Skills), Fearless, Hide in Plain Sight, Improved Critical (Unarmed 19-20), Jack of All Trades, Luck 2, Power Attack, Move-By Action, Skill Mastery (Acrobatics, Stealth, Perform: Dance, Medicine), Takedown Attack 2

Powers
(24) Regeneration 22 (Bruised 3 [1/rnd: No Action], Unconscious 1 [1/rnd], Staggered 4 [1/rnd], Injured 6 [1/rnd: no roll], Disabled 6 [1 round], Ability Damage 2 [1/hour]; PF: Regrowth, Resurrection 1 [1 week; Not if body Disintegrated])
(8 ) Enhanced Strength 8
(8 ) Enhanced Dexterity 8
(1) AP -- Enhanced Wisdom 8
(6) Enhanced Constitution 6
(1) Immunity 1 (Aging)
(1) Immunity 2 (Disease, Poison [Flaw: Half Effect])
(4) Super-Movement 2 (Wall Crawling 1, Slow Fall)
(1) AP -- Leaping 2 [Standard 120’ leap]
(1) AP -- Speed 2 [115’ run; 26 standard squares]
(1) AP -- Super Senses 2 (Extended Vision 1 [x10], Ext’d Hearing 1 [x10])
(1) AP – Enhanced Skill 2 (+10 Sense Motive [Linked: Scent])
(9) Super-Senses 9 (Accurate Hearing, Accurate Scent, Tracking (Scent), Ultra Vision, Danger Sense (Radius), Ultra-Hearing, Distance Sense)

(4) “Retractable ClawsStrike 3 (Mighty; Extras: Penetrating 4 [Flaw: Lethal Only])
(1) AP -- “Wild StrikesStrike 3 (Mighty; Extra: Autofire; [Lethal Only, Full Action])
(1) AP -- “Flurry of BlowsAutofire 4 (Strength) ([Full Action])

Equipment
(2) Sexy Leather Costume (Protection 1, Subtle)
(1) Team Radio [from Shadow Dragon]
(2) Cell Phone w/ Camera
(1) Expert Lockpicks (+2)
(1) Tracers
(1) Audio Bugs
(1) Waterproof Minilight
(1) GPS (in costume)

(15) Team Contribution

Car: 2008 Camero (ala Transformers); Black with gold racing stripes

Drawbacks
(-3) Vulnerability: Pleasure Effects x2 (Uncommon, Major)
(-2) Vulnerability: Dazzles (+1 to Save DC’s) (Common, Minor)[Highly-attuned senses]

Abilities 33, Skills 21 (105 pts), Feats 44, Powers 72, Combat 22, Saves 9, - Drawbacks 5 = 196

Notes:
* Our campaign uses some minor house rules. Most notably, that 1 Character Point gets you 5 Skill Points (not 4). Likewise, there are some campaign limits. Level 2 Attractive is the most anyone is allowed. However, since Feline Fury looks like Eliza Dushku, with THAT body....
* This is Feline Fury as she is today; two years of experience unde rher belt. She started at PL 10 / 150 points. Now she has 46 XPs spent. Even though our GM has decided not to raise the PL cap any time soon, she is still a heck of a lot tougher and more overall competent than she was two years ago, when she had the fighting ability and stealth skills of a Los Angeles cheerleader. ;)
* The listed Stats include her Enhanced Characteristics.
* Her Enhanced Wisdom is an Alternate Power to her Enhanced Dexterity, Basically this means that Missy can concentrate either on being agile, or her enhanced senses. Or being incredibly stubborn. This is why her Dex, Wisdom, and Will Saves have double entries. The first number listed is her "standard setting" with her focus on agility. The second number is when shes putting her mind to it ;)
* The claws count as Melee combat, but not Unarmed. This allowed me to buy some Attack Specialization which PL balances her, whether her claws are out or not. She pops the claws when she wants to do BIG damage, though she rarely if ever uses them against living targets.
* Her costume is made of incredibly durable materials...but it doesnt cover all of her. We decided to represent this as only 1 point of Protection, rather than mess with Activation Rolls (which they dont really have in M&M anyway)
* If there are any mathematic or rules interpretation errors...thats probably my fault

I hope this is useful / entertaining :)

Last edited by input.jack on Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

My DC Thread
My Art Thread

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:15 am

:shock:

I thought they made Liefield promise to stop designing characters.
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Postby input.jack » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:01 am

Libra wrote::shock:

I thought they made Liefield promise to stop designing characters.

-I- drew that.

And I am deeply insulted by the comparison.

My DC Thread
My Art Thread

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:56 am

My apologies, but she is very. . .ummmm, 90's in design. :oops:

(It wasn't the quality of the illustration I was referring to, in any case, merely the design.)

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:41 pm

Still, Libra, I would be careful about likening someone's art to Leifeld... It is the height of rudeness.

Jack takes his work very seriously, and -HATES- Leifeld (as do I).

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Postby input.jack » Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:58 am

Thanks, Duck :)

Apology accepted, Libra. Thank you.

I consider her much more 80s in design (the big hair, the simplified style of costume). Shes not wearing black leather, a long coat, or 10 zillion pockets.

As far as her figure goes, I assure you she has -exactly- the proportions she is supposed to ;)

My DC Thread
My Art Thread

Return to “Roll Call”