Prodigy Duck's Beastiary and More (Allabar)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:36 pm

FLAMEHARROW (PL 8, Minion 16)

Attributes
STR 17 (+3), DEX 14 (+2), CON -- (--), INT 18 (+4), WIS 17 (+3), CHA 19 (+4)

Combat
Attack +6, Damage +3 (unarmed), +7 (eye of flame), Defense 16 (Flat-Footed 13), Initiative +6

Saves
TGH +10, Fort --, Ref +6, Will +11

Feats
Defensive Attack, Improved Initiative

Skills
Climb 5 (+8], Concentration 15 (+18], Knowledge: Arcane Lore 10 (+14), Language 1 (Abyssal [Common is native]), Notice 12 (+15), Stealth 12 (+14)

Powers
Deflect 6 (all ranged [including mental], Extra: Action – Reaction [+3], Reflection [+1], Flaw: Limited – only visual-affecting effects [-1]) (36pp)
Emotion Control 7 (“eye of fear” Extra: Action – Free [+2], Area – Cone [+1], Independent [+0], Total Fade [+1], Flaw: Limited – Fear only [-1], Range – Touch [-2], Sense-Dependent – Visual [-1]) (14pp)
Hellfire Control 7 (“eye of flame” Extra: Area – Burst [+1]) (21pp)
Protection 10 (10pp)
Immunity 47 (Cold Damage, Critical Hits, Fortitude Effects, Mental Effects) (47pp)
Impervious Toughness 5 (5pp)
Mind Shield 4 (Flaw: Limited – only vs. Ward effects [-1]) (2pp)
Regeneration 5 (Recovery Bonus 5 [allows Racovery Checks at +0])
Super-Movement 1 (Dimensional Move 1 [ethereal]) (2pp)
Super-Senses 15 (Darkvision, Detect Good [acute, ranged], True Sight) (15pp)

Drawbacks
Power Loss (Immunity [Mental Effects]; not vs. Necromantic or Positive Energy Effects) (-2pp)
Power Loss (Impervious Toughness; not vs. bludgeoning weapons) (-1pp)

Ability Scores: 25, Skills 14, Feats 2, Powers 157, Combat 24, Saves 12, - Drawbacks 3 = 231

:!: The classic "Eye of Fear and Flame;" given a new name as of 4th edition (thank goodness!).
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:13 am

Now that's a seriously intimidating bit of art. :shock:
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Bravo
Zealot
Zealot

Postby Bravo » Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:21 pm

input.jack wrote:Because it came up on another board I post on, and because I saw someone around here with a Feline Fury quote, I thought Id post her sheet for people to see. Ive been posting the quotes from the game shes in on the HERO Games board. Im posting her here because Im a member of P-Duck's game group, and I wasnt sure that starting an entire thread for her was warranted.

Here she is :)

FELINE FURY Missy Storm (PL 10, 196 total pp)

~EDIT~

Notes:
* Our campaign uses some minor house rules. Most notably, that 1 Character Point gets you 5 Skill Points (not 4). Likewise, there are some campaign limits. Level 2 Attractive is the most anyone is allowed. However, since Feline Fury looks like Eliza Dushku, with THAT body....
* This is Feline Fury as she is today; two years of experience unde rher belt. She started at PL 10 / 150 points. Now she has 46 XPs spent. Even though our GM has decided not to raise the PL cap any time soon, she is still a heck of a lot tougher and more overall competent than she was two years ago, when she had the fighting ability and stealth skills of a Los Angeles cheerleader. ;)
* Her costume is made of incredibly durable materials...but it doesnt cover all of her. We decided to represent this as only 1 point of Protection, rather than mess with Activation Rolls (which they dont really have in M&M anyway)
* If there are any mathematic or rules interpretation errors...thats probably my fault

I hope this is useful / entertaining :)

The afore mentioned poster and let me say "Fan" of Feline Fury's many clever quotes would in fact be me! And now that you have posted her info I hope to use her in some game I run some day as a NPC! I for one also love her look! You are a very talented artist Jack!
Bravo

FELINE FURY: What's the point of having a name and a costume if you don't have an action figure?

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Postby input.jack » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:47 am

Well thank you! Im glad that you like Feline Fury, and her quotes! :D

Feel free to add her to your campaign, if youd like
My fingers and my brain work at different speeds. Please forgive my typoes

My Flintlock Fantasy thread
My DC Thread
My Art Thread

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:01 am

input.jack wrote:Thanks, Duck :)

Apology accepted, Libra. Thank you.

I consider her much more 80s in design (the big hair, the simplified style of costume). Shes not wearing black leather, a long coat, or 10 zillion pockets.

As far as her figure goes, I assure you she has -exactly- the proportions she is supposed to ;)

I giggled during that whole exchange about Liefeld. Man, has he become a pariah or what?

I like the build, input.jack. And her...proportions. Only thing I think her build is missing is Distract because...well, I ,or any of my characters, would be very distracted trying to tangle with her... :oops: :D
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

input.jack
Comrade
Comrade

Postby input.jack » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:59 am

Only problem is that Feline Fury has no ranks in the Bluff skill. And she only has a +5 Intimidate (which, I admit, she needs to raise).

Basically, she thinks it; she says it.
My fingers and my brain work at different speeds. Please forgive my typoes

My Flintlock Fantasy thread
My DC Thread
My Art Thread

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 am

BIFROST (Aeryn Vidarsdottr) (PL 10, 180 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 34/18 (+12/+4), DEX 14 (+2), CON 24/18 (+7/+4)
INT 12 (+1), WIS 14 (+2), CHA 18 (+4)

Combat
Attack +5 (+8 melee), Damage +12 (unarmed), +15 (ice blast)
Defense 18 (flat-footed 12)
Grapple +25, Initiative +2

Saves
TGH +12, Fort +11, Ref +5, Will +5

Skills
Climb 4 (+13/+11), Intimidate 8 (+12), Knowledge: Arcane Lore 8 (+9), Knowledge: History 4 (+5), Language: 4 (English, German, Norwegian, Russian [Asgardian is native]), Notice 4 (+6), Profession: Fashion Model 4 (+6), Search 4 (+5), Sense Motive 8 (+10), Survival 8 (+10)

Feats
Accurate Attack, Attack Focus 3 (melee), Attractive 2, Defensive Roll 3, Dodge Focus 4, Power Attack, Ranged Pin, Startle

Powers
Container 8 (Asgardian; Power Feat: Innate, Extra: Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Permanent [-1]) (41pp)
Cold Control 15 (Extreme Cold; 250,000-ft. [47 miles] radius; Power Feat: Dynamic) (31pp)
DAP – Blast 15 (“ice blast”) (2pp)
DAP – Create Objects 15 (“ice shapes”; Power Feat: Slow Fade 3 [20 minutes/pp], Extra: Independent [+0], Drawback: Vulnerable [fire damage, common, moderate; -3pp]) (2pp)
DAP – Snare 15 (2pp)
AP – Teleport 10 (“rainbow bridge” Power Feat: Dimensional 1 [Asgard], Extra: Portal [+2], Flaw: Long-Range [-1]) (1pp)
Device 5 (Belt of Strength; hard to remove) (20pp)
Immunity 10 (Cold Effects; Flaw: Limited – half-effect [-1]) (5pp)

ASGARDIAN
Density 4 (Power Feat: Buoyant)
Enhanced Constitution 8
Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease)
Regeneration 2 (Recovery Rate: Disabled 1 [5 hours], Staggered 1 [20 minutes]; Power Feat: Diehard)
Super-Strength 7 (heavy lift: 90 tons [360 tons with Belt of Strength])

BELT OF STRENGTH
Enhanced Constitution 6
Enhanced Strength 16
Impervious Toughness 6 (Extra: Reflective – Melee [+1], Flaw: Limited – Bludgeoning Only [-3])

Drawbacks
Vulnerable (fire damage [common, moderate]) (-3pp)

Ability Scores 18, Skills 14, Feats 16, Powers 104, Combat 18, Saves 13, - Drawbacks 3 = 180

Bifrost is the last living heir to the throne of Asgard. She is the granddaughter of Thor Odinson; daughter of Vidar Thorson and Frighuld Ymirsdottr. After the Age of Ragnarok – when Fenris Lokispawn killed all of the Norse gods – she fled to Midgard, to join humanity.

:!: This character is based off one of the characters from an obscure comic called Pantheon. The series was not great (it was far too steeped in the Iron Age -- what with all the killing and death), but the characters were interesting.
Last edited by prodigyduck on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:41 am

SHIELD MAIDEN (Jolene) (PL 10, 165 total pp)

Ability Scores
STR 24 (+7), DEX 24 (+7), CON 24 (+7)
INT 14 (+2), WIS 16 (+3), CHA 18 (+4)

Combat
Attack +4 (+9 melee, +11 shield), Damage +7 (unarmed), +9 (shield)
Defense 19 (flat-footed 12)
Grapple +11, Initiative +15

Saves
TGH +11, Fort +10, Ref +10, Will +10

Skills
Acrobatics 8 (+15), Bluff 8 (+12), Climb 4 (+11), Diplomacy 8 (+12), Escape Artist 8 (+15), Gather Information 4 (+8], Knowledge: Arcane Lore 4 (+6), Knowledge: Art 12 (+15), Knowledge: History 8 (+10), Language: 4 (Ancient Greek, French, Greek, Latin [English is native]), Notice 4 (+7), Profession: Museum Curator 4 (+7), Sense Motive 12 (+15), Swim 4 (+11)

Feats
Acrobatic Bluff, All-Out Attack, Assessment, Attack Focus 5 (melee), Attack Specialization (shield), Attractive 2, Defensive Attack, Elusive Target, Equipment 1, Improved Initiative 2, Improved Throw, Improved Trip, Move-By Action, Power Attack, Takedown Attack 2, Uncanny Dodge 2 (hearing, visual)

Powers
Container 9 (Greek Demigoddess) (45pp)
Device 6 (Aegis – The Shield of Athena; hard to remove; Power Feat: Restricted – Chosen of the Greek Gods) (25pp)

GREEK DEMIGODDESS
Enhanced Constitution 14
Enhanced Dexterity 14
Enhanced Strength 14
Immunity 2 (Aging, Disease; Flaw: Limited – half-effect [-1])
Leaping 1 (x2 distance)
Speed 1 (10 mph)

AEGIS
Shield 4 (Power Feats: Improved Block 2, Improved Defense, Interpose)
Transform Flesh into Stone 10 (“Medusa’s gaze” Extra: Area – Cone [+1], Duration – Continuous [+1], Flaw: Action – Full-Round [-1], Range – Touch [-1], Sense-Dependent – Visual [-1])
AP – Immunity 20 (ranged attacks; Flaws: Limited – only versus attacks that require attack rolls [-1], Drawback: Power Loss [When caught by surprise; -2pp])
AP – Strike 2 (Power Feats: Mighty 7, Ricochet 4, Thrown 3)

Drawbacks
Power Loss (Demigoddess Container – if exposed to centaur blood [uncommon, minor]) (-1pp)

Ability Scores 18, Skills 23, Feats 24, Powers 70, Combat 18, Saves 13, - Drawbacks 1 = 165

Jolene was an awkward and clumsy girl in her early years. When she grew into her teens, her manual dexterity began to improve, as did her strength and resilience. Unknown to Jolene, she was manifesting an ancient divine heritage that had been carried throughout her family’s bloodline, since the days of her ancestor: Perseus of Mycenae.
The Fates led Jolene to excel in school, both academically and physically. Her impressive knowledge of history (especially that of ancient Greece) gave her a pick of many professions after leaving college. She chose to become a museum curator.
One night, when she was working late, supernatural agents of Hades broke into the museum in search of mystical artifacts. As the creatures bore down on Jolene, she was visited by the goddess Athena. The goddess gave Jolene the Aegis with which to protect herself. This event fully-manifested the young woman’s divine heritage.
Since that fateful night, Jolene has traveled the streets of the city, clad in a Grecian-stylized costume. The newspapers have referred to her as “Shield Maiden” based on her impressive golden shield that she uses to fight the forces of evil. (She was hoping to use the name “Aegis,” but another group had already usurped the title…)

:!: A variant on Captain America, and a fine idea in my opinion.

:!: She tends to never use the "Medusa's Gaze" power unless absolutely necessary. She reserves it for monsters and demons.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:09 am

A fine pair they make, old fellow. Both of 'em. :wink: :mrgreen:
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Gothenem
Comrade
Comrade

Postby Gothenem » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:23 am

prodigyduck wrote:“Mordenkainen’s Lubrication” – As character do not lose spells when they cast them, this spell is not represented in Mutants and Masterminds.

Wow, was just going through the spells when I noticed this. My sides started hurting (from laughing too hard) when I read this.

Mordenkainen's Lucubration is a 6th level Wizard spell. Mordenkainen's Lubrication is a 0-level spell that he made when he was a teenage apprentice...

ewww.

Setothes
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Setothes » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:12 am

Is that Shieldmaiden picture of Charisma Carpenter? I've never seen that picture of her before (not that I cyberstalk her or anything...).

Love the concept. I've used 'shieldmaidens' for a summoning based character, who would call up a pair of maidens who had Interpose so that they could deflect attacks coming at him.

Dirigible
Overlord
Overlord

Postby Dirigible » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:14 am

prodigyduck wrote:Image

"Noooooo! 3-D movies did NOT go out of fashion in the 70's!"

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:32 am

Setothes wrote:Is that Shieldmaiden picture of Charisma Carpenter? I've never seen that picture of her before (not that I cyberstalk her or anything...).

Love the concept. I've used 'shieldmaidens' for a summoning based character, who would call up a pair of maidens who had Interpose so that they could deflect attacks coming at him.

Yes, that is Charisma.

Mr. E
Supporting Cast
Supporting Cast

Postby Mr. E » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:19 pm

This is by far one of the best threads ever!

8)

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby prodigyduck » Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:06 am

Mr. E wrote:This is by far one of the best threads ever!

8)

Thank you. It is always nice to know that one's work is appreciated.

Return to “Roll Call”