Jab's Builds: 2nd Edition Stuff (Kept in Reserve)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:02 am

Yeah, this was a real creature.

MEGALODON
(Carcharodon megalodon)
PL 11 (101), Minion Rank 7, Sidekick Rank 21
ST 38 (+14) DEX 12 (+1) CON 24 (+7) INT 2 (-4) WIS 8 (-1) CHA 6 (-2)

Skills:
Notice 8 (+7)
Survival 4 (+3)

Feats:
Attack Focus (Melee) 6, Endurance, Fearsome Presence 5, Improved Critical (Bite) 2, Improved Pin, Power Attack

Powers:
Fully Aquatic (Water Lifestyle for Land Lifestyle) [0]
Protection 5 [5]
"Bite" Strike +1 (Feats: Mighty) (Extras: Penetrating 10) [12]
Swimming 2 [2]
Super-Senses 6 (Acute & Extended Scent, Acute Detect Electrical Fields, Low-light Vision, Tremorsense-Water Only) [6]

Growth 14 (Feats: Innate) (Flaws: Permanent) [29]

Saves:
Toughness +12, Fortitude +12, Reflex +3, Will +4

Combat:
Attack +7 (+13 Melee, +7 Size), Damage +14 (+15 Bite), Defense +12 (+6 Size), Initiative +1

Drawbacks:
No Hands [-4]
Mute [-4]
Weakness (Will Suffocate if Unable to Swim) [-2]
Weakness (Fresh Water) [-2]

Abilities: -12 / Skills: 20--5 / Feats: 16 / Powers: 54 / Saves: 12 / Combat: 38 / Drawbacks: -12 (101)

Classification: Extinct Oceanic mass predator
Colouring: Gray on top, white on bottom
Grouping: Solitary
Habitat: Oceans
Offspring: Several eggs
Diet: Sharks, dolphins, whales, plesiosaurs
Tactics: Speedy approach from behind or below, followed by a massive bite. Tears off chunks and awaits bleed-outs.

-Yes, Megalodon was real. All we have are the teeth, but since they look identical to a Great White's, only bigger, we've got a pretty good idea of what it looked like. A more horrifying predator, I can't imagine, but it went extinct millennia ago, thanks to the cooling of the Earth. They still fit in rather well for a campaign, as what could possibly be scarier to meet in the ocean?
-A PL 10 eating machine; a Kraken is tougher, but this just might scare the party more.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Sat May 15, 2010 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:43 am

Jabroniville wrote:Image

Yeah, this was a real creature.

MEGALODON
-A PL 10 eating machine; a Kraken is tougher, but this just might scare the party more.

I'll have to be sure to pack the water-proof adult diapers for my players when I toss them into the water for this one.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:43 pm

WOLF
(Canis lupus)
PL 5 (47), Minion Rank 3, Sidekick Rank 9
ST 13 (+1) DEX 14 (+2) CON 16 (+3) INT 2 (-4) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 6 (-2)

Skills:
Escape Artist 2 (+4)
Intimidate 6 (+4)
Notice 6 (+8)
Sense Motive 2 (+4)
Survival 4 (+6)

Feats:
Attack Focus (Melee) 4, Endurance, Improved Grab, Improved Trip, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
Super-Senses 5 (Low-light Vision, Track, Scent, Ultra-Hearing, Extended Hearing) [5]
Speed 1 [1]
"Bite" Strike 1 (Feats: Mighty) [2]

Saves:
Toughness +3, Fortitude +5, Reflex +5, Will +5

Combat:
Attack +4 (+8 Melee), Damage +1 (+2 Bite), Defense +7, Initiative +2

Drawbacks:
No Hands [-4]
Mute [-4]

Abilities: 5 / Skills: 20--5 / Feats: 9 / Powers: 8 / Saves: 7 / Combat: 22 / Drawbacks: -8 (47)

Classification: Pack predator, ancestor to the modern dog
Colouring: Black, grey, white, brown
Grouping: Packs as a family group (4-20)
Habitat: Grasslands, Forests
Offspring: Small litters of pups
Diet: Hoofed mammals (deer to moose in size), rabbits, rodents
Tactics: Surround opponent with multiple trips and bites to the legs, final bite to neck or head
Similar Animals: Dog (most medium to large-sized breeds), Hyena, Jackal, Coyote

-The common Wolf is among the most famous predators of all, legendary in myth as a figure of pure evil or terror, since the early days when they actually preyed upon humans. Fears about them in Europe led to massive culls, and they suffered similar fates all over the world. However, their history is linked forever to us, as large groups of them slowly adapted to meet the needs of the nearby humans, and became the common canine, one of the most important animals relative to humans that ever lived (among the cow, sheep, chicken and horse).
-Countless films and shows have been about wolves or dogs (Balto, White Fang, Mowgli in the Jungle Book was raised by them, etc.), and they fit perfectly into any campaign. A few old-school Golden Age heroes had dogs for sidekicks, but that's seen as kind of goofy these days. It COULD work if you made it a bad-ass wolf or Rottweiler these days, though. Their packs make great temporary threats or something to throw against a villain or two.
-PL 5 is almost a lot for a Wolf, but remember that this is a powerful Sidekick or Minion-type. Most are rarely this accurate in combat, and in real life, an adult wolf would rarely take on a full-grown man in single combat and win. Their lack of power (or Power Attack, as many predators have) forces them to be reliant on teamwork and chasing down the enemy with dozens of nips and bites. Their stats are easily varied towards regular Dogs, who are usually weaker, but the large breeds (some of whom are upwards of 200 pounds) are a fair bit stronger, but less accurate. Most regular Dogs are no match for a Wolf in single combat, as they lack it's predator's instincts. Whereas cats readily go feral and can easily survive on their own, a dog is mostly helpless if left to it's own devices in the wild.
-Other variants include the Hellhound of many an English Myth. These creatures can run through solid objects and disappear into the night. Very Hound of the Baskervilles-y.

Variances on Stats:
Common Dog (Retriever or Lab, etc.): PL 4 (33)--(ST 10, Atk/Def +6, no Trip or Set-Up, no Survival)
Large Dog (Rottweiler, Mastiff): PL 5 (38)--(ST 15, Atk/Def +6, no Trip or Set-Up, no Survival)
Hyena: PL 4 (39)--(ST 14, Atk/Def +6, Improved Crit- Bite, no Trip or Set-Up)
Hellhound: PL 6 (67)--(ST 15, Insubstantial 4, Fearsome Presence 2)
Last edited by Jabroniville on Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

luketheduke86
Hero
Hero

Postby luketheduke86 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:40 pm

Jabroniville wrote:Variances on Stats:
Common Dog (Retriever or Lab, etc.): PL 4 (33)--(ST 10, Atk/Def +6, no Trip or Set-Up, no Survival)
Large Dog (Rottweiler, Mastiff): PL 5 (38)--(ST 15, Atk/Def +6, no Trip or Set-Up, no Survival)
Hyena: PL 4 (38)--(ST 14, Atk/Def +6, no Trip or Set-Up)

Very nice wolf build Jab! I do think the Hyena variant should have either another rank of Strike or maybe Imp. Critical (bite)...mostly cause the'yre supposed to have a notoriously strong bite, ranging from 800 -1000 pounds per square inch :shock:...a great white shark only has about 400. Of course Great whites have alot more teeth lol....

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:12 am

A more horrifying predator, I can't imagine

Paris Hilton on the prowl?
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:20 am

luketheduke86 wrote:

Very nice wolf build Jab! I do think the Hyena variant should have either another rank of Strike or maybe Imp. Critical (bite)...mostly cause the'yre supposed to have a notoriously strong bite, ranging from 800 -1000 pounds per square inch :shock:...a great white shark only has about 400. Of course Great whites have alot more teeth lol....

Hm, yeah, Improved Crit's a good idea (I forgot I didn't give that to the regular Wolf, like lots of my other predators), but it's one ST higher than a regular Wolf, so I figured I didn't need to make it any more damaging.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:45 am

Jabroniville wrote:
luketheduke86 wrote:

Hm, yeah, Improved Crit's a good idea (I forgot I didn't give that to the regular Wolf, like lots of my other predators), but it's one ST higher than a regular Wolf, so I figured I didn't need to make it any more damaging.

I don't know, it may be a good idea. I just watched a show last week where a guy was locked in a room with only 2 Hyenas and between the pair they ate him entirely. Nothing left except some hair and his bling!

But that's just my 2 cents....
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:59 pm

GIANT WOLF
(Canis gevaudan)
PL 8 (62), Minion Rank 3, Sidekick Rank 9
ST 23 (+6) DEX 14 (+2) CON 20 (+5) INT 2 (-4) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 6 (-2)

Skills:
Escape Artist 2 (+4)
Intimidate 6 (+4)
Notice 6 (+8)
Sense Motive 2 (+4)
Survival 4 (+6)

Feats:
Attack Focus (Melee) 4, Endurance, Improved Grab, Improved Trip, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
Super-Senses 3 (Low-light Vision, Track, Scent) [3]
Speed 1 [1]
Protection 2 [2]

Growth 4 (Feats: Innate) (Flaws: Permanent) [9]

Saves:
Toughness +7, Fortitude +5, Reflex +5, Will +5

Combat:
Attack +5 (+9 Melee, +8 Size), Damage +6 (+7 Bite), Defense +8 (+7 Size), Initiative +2

Drawbacks:
No Hands [-4]
Mute [-4]

Abilities: 7 / Skills: 20--5 / Feats: 9 / Powers: 16 / Saves: 7 / Combat: 26 / Drawbacks: -8 (62)

Classification: Pack predator
Colouring: Black, grey, white, brown
Grouping: Large packs
Habitat: Grasslands, Forests
Offspring: Small litters of pups
Diet: Hoofed mammals (deer to moose in size), rabbits, rodents, goblins, people
Tactics: Surround opponent with multiple trips and bites to the legs, final bite to neck or head

-This Giant Wolf represents the Dire Wolves of D&D and other fantasy fiction. A real Dire Wolf (Canus dirus) was only slightly bigger than a common Wolf, and not really ride-worthy; this beast is much more likely to be ridden by a Druid or Ranger or something. This is also ideal for the rumored Beast of Gevaudan, a real situation in France involving upwards of a hundred people being hunted and killed by wolves. Myths about the creature soon had it portrayed as a giant Werewolf, and the deaths continued after the shooting of one of the first purported Beast. Another wolf's death finally halted the killings, revealing the real "Beast" was likely just a couple average-sized Wolves, whose exploits in killing women & children (a real-life Wolf's likely only victims, as grown men are just too big) who were alone in the fields were the only spectacular parts about them.
-They fit into most Fantasy Campaigns really easily, and make a pretty horrific sidekick as well.
-PL 7.5 predators, Giant Wolves are really just Wolves with some Growth and further enhanced Strength & Toughness.

Variances on Stats:
Ice Wolf: PL 8 (72)--(Immunity- Cold, Cold Control 4, AP: Snare 4)- Not common in Fantasy, but it would make a pretty cool pet for an Ice-themed character.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Tattooedman wrote:I don't know, it may be a good idea. I just watched a show last week where a guy was locked in a room with only 2 Hyenas and between the pair they ate him entirely. Nothing left except some hair and his bling!

But that's just my 2 cents....

Nah, Hyenas aren't any tougher than regular wolves in a fight, they just have a bite more designed to crunch the bones of already-killed animals. They're primarily scavengers, after all.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:42 pm

DOLPHIN
(Tursiops truncatus)
PL 6 (70), Minion Rank 5, Sidekick Rank 14
ST 16 (+3) DEX 16 (+3) CON 16 (+3) INT 4 (-3) WIS 16 (+3) CHA 10

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+7)
Notice 6 (+9)
Perform (Stunts & Acrobatics) 6 (+6)
Sense Motive 4 (+7)
Survival 4 (+7)

Feats:
Endurance, Power Attack, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
Immunity 2 (Drowning, Sleep) (Flaws: Half-Effect) [1]
Protection 3 [3]
Swimming 3 [3]
Super-Senses 7 (Radar, Extended Sight & Hearing, Low-light Vision) [7]

Growth 4 (Feats: Innate) (Flaws: Permanent) [9]

Saves:
Toughness +6, Fortitude +6, Reflex +6, Will +6

Combat:
Attack +9 (+8 Size), Damage +3, Defense +7 (+6 Size), Initiative +3

Drawbacks:
No Hands [-4]
Mute [-4]
No Sense of Smell [-2]

Abilities: 6 / Skills: 24--6 / Feats: 4 / Powers: 23 / Saves: 9 / Combat: 32 / Drawbacks: -10 (70)

Classification: Oceanic mass predator
Colouring: Gray, black, white
Grouping: Large pods
Habitat: Oceans, occasionally rivers, near beaches
Offspring: One calf
Diet: Fish, seals, sea lions, turtles, sharks, porpoises
Tactics: Speedy approach from behind or below, biting in tandem
Similar Animals: Porpoises, Common & Other Dolphins, Beluga, Narwhal

-Dolphins are one of the most beloved animals, since they've scarcely ever been recorded killing humans, are know for their playfulness and helpfulness towards man, and they're generally not ugly or terrifying in the least. Of course, the other animals in the ocean end up with a much different perception of them than we do, since they're massive predators that hunt and torture the other creatures of the sea. Moves like "Flipper" and shows like "SeaQuest DSV" also helped make them a common sight at sea parks, and they're one of the top animals that people just do NOT like to see killed by any means.
-For a campaign, dolphins obviously fit into seaside adventures the best. They're often the good oppposer to sharks, and most villains would look rather silly with evil DOLPHIN pets, though that might be cool in a comedy adventure.
-Dolphins match most sharks in statlines, as they're weaker in bite strength, but much more accurate, and prone to use teamwork. It'd be rare for a dolphin to encounter a shark alone. Bottlenose Dolphins are actually REALLY big on average, earning those Growth points, but most other Delphinidae members are much smaller. They're also unique in that they have no Scent ability, but can enter a form of half-sleep where only half of the lobe of their brain shuts down.
-Dolphin's larger relatives include Pilot Whales, False Killer Whales and Beluga, all of which are fairly intelligent, but much slower and less capable of being a kick-ass sidekick. Narwhal's are about the same size, with a big tusk that for some reason grows straight out, but it, too, is a less capable fighter than a Bottlenose. Porpoises and the like are much smaller and weaker.

Variants on Stats:
Belugas & Pilot Whales: PL 5 (63)--(ST 18-20, Toughness +7-8 Atk/Def +5, Swimming 2)
Narwhal: PL 5 (63)--(Strike 1- Mighty, Atk/Def +5)
Porpoises & Smaller Dolphins: PL 3 (55)--(No Growth, Atk/Def +5)

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:46 am

They're often the good oppposer to sharks, and most villains would look rather silly with evil DOLPHIN pets, though that might be cool in a comedy adventure.

I'm stealing that one! 8)
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:37 am

ORCA/KILLER WHALE
(Orcinus orca)
PL 9 (88), Minion Rank 6, Sidekick Rank 18
ST 28 (+9) DEX 12 (+1) CON 20 (+5) INT 4 (-3) WIS 16 (+3) CHA 10

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+5)
Notice 6 (+9)
Perform (Stunts & Acrobatics) 6 (+6)
Sense Motive 4 (+7)
Survival 4 (+7)

Feats:
Endurance, Power Attack, Set-Up, Teamwork

Powers:
Immunity 2 (Drowning, Sleep) (Flaws: Half-Effect) [1]
Protection 4 [4]
Swimming 2 [2]
Super-Senses 7 (Radar, Extended Sight & Hearing, Low-light Vision) [7]

Growth 8 (Feats: Innate) (Flaws: Permanent) [17]

Saves:
Toughness +9, Fortitude +8, Reflex +4, Will +6

Combat:
Attack +10 (+8 Size), Damage +9 (+10 Bite), Defense +8 (+6 Size), Initiative +3

Drawbacks:
No Hands [-4]
Mute [-4]
No Sense of Smell [-2]

Abilities: 6 / Skills: 24--6 / Feats: 4 / Powers: 37 / Saves: 9 / Combat: 36 / Drawbacks: -10 (88)

Classification: Oceanic apex predator
Colouring: Black with white markings
Grouping: Large pods
Habitat: Oceans, arctic areas
Diet: Fish, seals, sea lions, dolphins, sharks, whales
Tactics: Speedy approach from behind or below, biting in tandem, drowning, beaching themselves
Similar Animals: Similarly-sized Toothed Whales

-Orcas are basically the Dolphins' big brothers, having recovered from an ancient reputation as the worst killer of the oceans, into a beloved large, friendly buddy monster. It's not ENTIRELY true (anyone watching Killer Whales hunting baby sea lions gets a slightly different view), but they very rarely attack humans (even when they could), so they still count as friendly nonetheless.
-Any campaign with dolphins or sharks can also include Killer Whales, generally as an even more maximized predator. They'd usually be allies, but a villain with two of these pulling his coral chariot may be a fair bit more scary.
-Orcas are a much larger, scarier kind of Dolphin (yes they're technically dolphins), even bigger and tougher than a Great White Shark (in the real world, Orca calls TERRIFY Great Whites... if you needed any other evidence that these guys are bad-asses, there you have it). They're so tough that large groups of them are known to hunt whales of virtually any size. PL 9 is among the highest you'll get for 'real' animals, but their power and accuracy means they earn it.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:51 pm

HUMPBACK WHALE
(Megaptera novaeangliae)
PL 8 (78), Minion Rank 6, Sidekick Rank 16
ST 36 (+13) DEX 8 (-1) CON 24 (+7) INT 4 (-3) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 8 (-1)

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+3)
Notice 6 (+8)
Sense Motive 2 (+4)
Survival 4 (+6)
Feats:
Endurance, Teamwork

Powers:
Immunity 2 (Drowning, Pressure) (Flaws: Half-Effect) [1]
Protection 5 [5]
Swimming 1 [1]
Super-Senses 3 (Extended Sight & Hearing, Low-light Vision) [3]

Growth 16 (Feats: Innate) (Flaws: Permanent) [33]

Saves:
Toughness +12, Fortitude +11, Reflex +2, Will +4

Combat:
Attack +11 (+3 Size), Damage +13, Defense +11 (+3 Size), Initiative -1

Drawbacks:
No Hands [-4]
Mute [-4]
No Sense of Smell [-2]

Abilities: -14 / Skills: 16--4 / Feats: 2 / Powers: 43 / Saves: 9 / Combat: 44 / Drawbacks: -10 (78)

Classification: Oceanic peaceful predator of small things
Colouring: Blue-gray
Grouping: Small pods
Habitat: Oceans, arctic areas
Diet: Plankton, krill, small fish, salmon
Tactics: Stunning prey with tail flukes or breaching, using 'bubble nets', slamming predators
Similar Animals: Right Whale, Fin Whale, Sei Whale, Blue Whale (mostly larger baleen whales)
-The Humpback is my chosen designate of the Baleen Whales, mainly because it's a bit more interesting than the do-nothing giant creatures found across the world (in very depleted, endangered numbers for the most part- though the Humpback is very populous and among the safest species). It can jump, play, spy on whale-watchers, and hunt with several ingenious methods (including blowing bubbles in a big circle to trap fish, who are then eaten by other whales). Their huge size makes them easy target for whalers, but that's been outlawed for years.
-Baleen whales aren't likely adversaries, they're more here for completion. If it pulls off a big slam-style attack, however, your whole ship could capsize.
-Humpbacks are gigantic (about 60 feet long at maximum), and as a result lack accuracy. This is notably one of the fewer animal builds of mine that is weaker than the standard in the M&M rulebook, mainly because a whale really shouldn't have +5 accuracy (being a giant fat thing that only hunts schools of tiny fish). I mean, a PL 10 animal could hold off a whole party of heroes for a short while; but whales in reality were fairly easy prey for nearly any whaling ship that got close, even in the 1800s- they were big and couldn't move away quickly.

Variances on Stats:
Blue Whale: PL 8 (88)--(Growth 20, loses some skills, Atk/Def +0)- A ST 44 slow-moving eating machine

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:39 pm

SPERM WHALE
(Physeter macrocephalus)
PL 9 (90), Minion Rank 6, Sidekick Rank 18
ST 36 (+13) DEX 8 (-1) CON 24 (+7) INT 4 (-3) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 8 (-1)

Skills:
Notice 6 (+8)
Sense Motive 2 (+4)
Survival 4 (+6)

Feats:
Endurance, Power Attack

Powers:
Immunity 2 (Drowning, Pressure) (Flaws: Half-Effect) [1]
Protection 5 [5]
Swimming 1 [1]
Super-Senses 7 (Extended Sight & Hearing, Low-light Vision, Radar) [7]

Growth 16 (Feats: Innate) (Flaws: Permanent) [33]

Saves:
Toughness +12, Fortitude +11, Reflex +2, Will +7

Combat:
Attack +13 (+5 Size), Damage +13, Defense +13 (+5 Size), Initiative -1

Drawbacks:
No Hands [-4]
Mute [-4]
No Sense of Smell [-2]

Abilities: -14 / Skills: 12--3 / Feats: 2 / Powers: 47 / Saves: 12 / Combat: 52 / Drawbacks: -10 (90)

Classification: Oceanic super-predator
Colouring: Brown-gray, occasionally white
Grouping: Solitary
Habitat: Oceans, extreme bottom feeder
Diet: Giant & Colossal Squid, Smaller whales, fish
Tactics: Chasing prey quickly, catching it with a massive bite or slam attack

-Sperm Whales are the most dangerous and largest of the toothed whales, being a super-predator that hunts miles below the surface. The biggest predator on Earth, they earned a lot of mythical respect from humanity, being the basis for Leviathan of the Bible (possibly) and Moby Dick, a book about whaling (that sound you hear is thousands of Lit students screaming). Plus, there’s that scene in Pinocchio where it swallows up Gepetto on his raft. It actually HAS been responsible for the sinking of a couple whaling ships, but you won’t hear me weeping about animals turning the tables on their hunters. And for the record, their name comes from the fact that the oil in their organs used by many a human in the 1800s was a thick, sticky white substance, causing them to believe it to be the animal’s sperm… yeah, not an appetizing thought.
-Sperms Whales are a gigantic, legendary animal, and thus may be alright for an oceanic campaign. They’re certainly the biggest dog in the pond in terms of undersea adventures, unless you go into the fantastic or extinct realms. They sort of lack personality, though.
-Sperm Whales are only PL 9, being inaccurate and slow predators, but their size and damage output alone makes them pretty terrifying. A bunch of men with guns and harpoons can kill one pretty easily, but if that sucker gets a straight run on the ship… well, it’s a little more dangerous.
Last edited by Jabroniville on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

BlueLantern
Hireling
Hireling

Postby BlueLantern » Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:14 pm

Jabroniville wrote:
-So a regular Platypus isn't exactly worthy of statting, but a fictional giant relative?

you take that back!

What? I would just love to have a wizard with a platypus familiar xD

Return to “Roll Call”