Jab's Builds: 2nd Edition Stuff (Kept in Reserve)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:49 am

MOJO-
My most hated X-Villain ever...
Villain of: Longshot, The X-Men
PL 8 (150)
ST 24 (+7) DEX 6 (-2) CON 20 (+5) INT 20 (+5) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 20 (+5)

Skills:
Bluff 3 (+8)
Computers 5 (+10)
Intimidate 4 (+9)
Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 3 (+8)
Knowledge (History) 4 (+9)
Knowledge (Pop Culture) 10 (+15)
Knowledge (Technology) 4 (+9)
Notice 2 (+4)
Perform (Oratory) 8 (+13)
Profession (Network Executive) 7 (+12)

Feats:
Benefit (Ruler of the Mojoverse) 5, Fearsome Presence, Improved Pin, Minions 20 (Goons, Gladiators, Scientists, etc.)

Powers:
"Death Touch" Drain Constitution 4 [4]
Immunity 1 (Rogue's Power Drain) [1]
"Tremendous Fat Blob" Protection 3 [3]

Magic 10 (Flaws: Check Required- Followers' Devotion) [10]
AP: Blast 10

"Walking Platform" Device 6 (hard to lose) [24]
Features 4: Removes Disabled Drawback (4)
Additional Limbs 3 (4 Legs, 2 Arms, Tail) (3)
"Scorpion Tail" Blast 10 (21)
AP: Strike 10 (Feats: Improved Critical, Extended Reach) -- (28 points)

Saves:
Toughness +8, Fortitude +7, Reflex +0, Will +6

Combat:
Attack +6, Damage +7 (+10 Blast, Strikes), Defense +4, Initiative -2

Drawbacks:
Disabled (Immobile) [-4]

Abilities: 44 / Skills: 52--13 / Feats: 27 / Powers: 42 / Saves: 8 / Combat: 20 / Drawbacks: -4 (150)

-As a kid, I ALWAYS hated the Mojo stories. It was always a shining symbol that the story in question would be about the heroes engaging against goofy villains, bizarre adventures, and general mind-screwy stuff when all you wanted was stories about fights. When you're too young to get the jokes about TV executive corruption and modern society's obsession with mind-numbing entertainment, Mojo's just a sign you're about to read artsy-fartsy self-indulgent stuff from Chris Claremont & Alan Davis. The fact that he looked RETARDED, a big fat yellow dude sitting on a spindly-legged robot, didn't help matters. Then there's the X-Babies, his non-threatening ways (he's SUPPOSED to be ultimate evil, but is ineffective in fights and is written to be stupid and blithering half the time), and the fact that his arch-nemesis is so brutally obviously from the 1980s that he just can't be taken seriously (the blonde mullet isn't even the worst part of him). So even today, I just can't get into Mojo stories.
-Mojo's expensive purely for being the dictator of an entire universe, giving him unlimited stores of minions & machines to throw against the heroes. Fighting against him is more like a battle in Murderworld, where what you see isn't necessarily what's there, there's traps everywhere, etc., etc. He has a fair bit of power himself, but is woefully inaccurate and no battlefield leader. Half his powers I haven't even seen, because most adventures featuring him don't have him throwing a punch.

Foreshadow
Hero
Hero

Postby Foreshadow » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Jabroniville wrote:Image

I bet fat kids everywhere love this character. Other good choices might have been "The Gut", the human desposal. That's what I call my step-son whose 11, and if I didnt' stop him he'd end up with a super power like this Pinball character but I like The Gut.

Wouldn't it be great to have a show for kids like the The Biggest Loser but they are all super-fat kids who are addicted to junk food and fight you tooth and nail to develop good eating habits. Perhaps their idol would be a fat kid superhero with Matter Eater power, or some power that lets you blow yourself into a ball so just in case you can be a floatation device.

Libra
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Libra » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:49 am

Jolly good work Jabroniville! :D
Founder of H.E.R.O.I.C, Complimenter-in-Chief, Co-Arch Henchman to the Grin, Servant of the Hoff!

Rule Brittania! Praise the Hoff and the Grin!

Warning!: May cause Thread Drift.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:28 pm

KLAW (Ulysses Klaw)-
Most evil pink person ever
Villain of: The Fantastic Four, Black Panther, Avengers
PL 10 (172)
ST 24 (+7) DEX 16 (+3) CON -- INT 18 (+4) WIS 14 (+2) CHA 14 (+2)

Skills:
Bluff 6 (+8)
Computers 4 (+8)
Craft (Mechanical) 6 (+10)
Diplomacy 4 (+6)
Disable Device 5 (+9)
Drive 4 (+7)
Escape Artist 4 (+7)
Gather Information 5 (+7)
Intimidate 4 (+6)
Knowledge (Current Events) 4 (+8)
Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 8 (+12)
Knowledge (Technology) 4 (+8)
Notice 5 (+7)
Pilot 2 (+5)
Sense Motive 3 (+5)
Survival 4 (+6)

Feats:
All-Out Attack, Attack Focus (Ranged) 2, Diehard, Dodge Focus 2, Equipment (Sound Stuff) 3, Minions 5 (Goons), Power Attack

Powers:
"Living Sound"
Immunity 30 (Fortitude Effects) [30]
Protection 10 [10]

"The Master of Sound"
Super-Senses 4 (Ultra-Hearing, Sonar) [4]
Immunity 10 (Sonic Effects) [10]

"Claw" Device (hard to lose) 7 (Feats: Restricted 2- Only Klaw) [30]
Blast 10 (Extras: Area-Cone) (33)
AP: Blast 10 (Feats: Improved Critical) (Extras: Penetrating 8)
AP: Sonic Control 10
AP: Summon Minions 5 (Feats: Progression 6) (Extras: Horde)

Saves:
Toughness +10, Fortitude --, Reflex +5, Will +4

Combat:
Attack +6 (+10 Ranged), Damage +7 (+10 Sonic Claw), Defense +8 (+10 Dodge), Initiative +3

Drawbacks:
Involuntary Transformation (Discorporates if Exposed to Vibranium) [-3]

Abilities: 26 / Skills: 72--18 / Feats: 15 / Powers: 84 / Saves: 4 / Combat: 28 / Drawbacks: -3 (172)

-Klaw's one of those FF villains that just didn't take off. Given an origin as the murderer of the Black Panther's father in that character's debut story, he returned as a sonic-powered menace, but changed to an Avengers villain over time, later just becoming one of those general pains in the ass that plagues various characters over time. Thus he doesn't really belong to anybody anymore. As one of the few sonic-based villains, that's too bad. Being bright pink probably doesn't help.
-Way over cost, but it fits. He's very hard to hurt, basically a sound construct (this represents his later era), has a powerful Area-effecting Blast, a Dazzle, and quite a bit of skills, being one of those evil scientist types. Still only PL 10 though, but he's prone to using devices that amplify him further, so he could concievably be PL 11 in a campaign pretty easily.

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:55 pm

THE RED SKULL (Johann Schmidt)-
The first Nazi Super-villain
Villain of: Captain America
PL 10 (195)
ST 24 (+7) DEX 24 (+7) CON 24 (+7) INT 18 (+4) WIS 20 (+5) CHA 20 (+5)

Skills:
Acrobatics 4 (+11)
Bluff 8 (+13)
Craft (Chemical) 4 (+8)
Diplomacy 4 (+9)
Disguise 3 (+8)
Escape Artist 3 (+10)
Gather Information 4 (+9)
Intimidate 8 (+13)
Knowledge (Business) 3 (+7)
Knowledge (Civics) 10 (+14)
Knowlege (Current Events) 6 (+10)
Knowledge (History) 7 (+11)
Knowledge (Streetwise) 4 (+8)
Knowledge (Tactics) 8 (+12)
Language (German, English, Others) 2
Notice 6 (+11)
Pilot 2 (+9)
Sense Motive 4 (+9)

Feats:
Accurate Attack, Benefit (Reputation & Wealth), Blind-Fight, Chokehold, Connected, Contacts, Defensive Attack, Defensive Roll, Diehard, Dodge Focus 4, Equipment 5, Fearsome Presence, Improved Critical (Unarmed), Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Leadership, Master Plan, Minions 10, Power Attack, Taunt

Powers:
"Dust of Death Poison Cigarette" Device 6 (easy to lose) [18]
Drain Constitution 10 (Extras: Poison, Area-Cloud) (30)

"Super-Soldier Serum"
Speed 1 [1]
Regeneration 2 (Recovery Bonus +2) [2]
Immunity 1 (Dust of Death) [1]

Saves:
Toughness +7 (+8 D.Roll), Fortitude +8, Reflex +7, Will +10

Combat:
Attack +12, Damage +7 (+10 Dust of Death), Defense +8 (+12 Dodge), Initiative +7

Abilities: 70 / Skills: 84--21 / Feats: 36 / Powers: 22 / Saves: 6 / Combat: 40 (195)

-The Red Skull's got a permanent place as one of comics' greatest villains by the simple virtue of being a real damned Nazi when most villains are just vague 'evil' people, no matter their origins or motivations. I mean, he WAS FRIENDS WITH HITLER. That's the kind of REAL legit evil that people can actually grasp and understand. That he's the recurring arch-nemesis of one of Marvel's top heroes doesn't hurt- as that's basically a permanent sort of A-list ranking for any villain. He was such a good villain that during the 90s, a recurring theme in the Captain America comics by Mark Gruenwald saw the Red Skull's day-to-day operations with his Skeleton Crew, which is extremely unusual for comics. Because really, most villains just pop in, fail, and then vanish for a while to recover their reputation for a big return. THIS GUY was scheming and plotting for years at a time, in the same book as his arch-enemy!
-The Red Skull's a dangerous combatant, especially in this body. A cloned body of Cap's with his own memories, meant to give the Skull a more threatening physical presence, pays off in spades here, as he casually hits 70 pp worth of Abilities, which is crazy. He's also extremely skilled, a great manipulator, good at hand-to-hand combat (though he lacks most of Cap's martial arts Feats) or at shooting (+12 Attack Bonus all-around, one of my rare builds not to have at least Focus), and has some moderate Super-Powers from the Serum flowing through his veins. But make no mistake- you're probably not going to be fighting Schmidt in hand-to-hand: you'll be fighting his Minions, his Skeleton Crew, fighting through the deathtraps in his maze, and trying to expose him as the REAL identity of a beloved politician that seems to be the perfect candidate for President.
-The "Dust of Death" has been used often enough to be a worthy addition to a Skull build, costing 18 points and being extremely lethal as a last resort, should you actually engage him.

And coming up next... Build #900!!

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:30 pm

Foreshadow wrote:
I bet fat kids everywhere love this character. Other good choices might have been "The Gut", the human desposal. That's what I call my step-son whose 11, and if I didnt' stop him he'd end up with a super power like this Pinball character but I like The Gut.

Wouldn't it be great to have a show for kids like the The Biggest Loser but they are all super-fat kids who are addicted to junk food and fight you tooth and nail to develop good eating habits. Perhaps their idol would be a fat kid superhero with Matter Eater power, or some power that lets you blow yourself into a ball so just in case you can be a floatation device.

Actually, I've found that every fat kid I ever met (nearly every best friend I had growing up was fat as hell) is obsessed with super-strong, ripped guys as self-inserts. One friend I had literally created every RPG character, self-insert comic character, and fanfic character with the exact same design of his hairstyle & face on top of a ludicrously muscular body, goatee, shades & a hot blonde girlfriend. Another fat friend had a weird obsession with The Hulk and his raw strength & durability (because fat people somehow always see themselves as really strong- probably because as kids they outweight everyone by such a weight that they could win most fights).

I don't think any fat kids idolized Fat Guy super-characters because it'd just be too close to home. Their secret desire is to be super-muscular :).

MorningKnight
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby MorningKnight » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Actually, this fat-boy was more inclined toward Spider-Man and Nightwing physique super hero stand-ins.

Light and fast.

MDSnowman
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Postby MDSnowman » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:25 pm

This fat boy was a Daredevil guy. But then again I'm also partially blind.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Thorpacolypse » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:36 pm

Dang it, I fit the Jabroni's stereotype to a tee. I always wanted to be the brick or paragon.

Now that I am an adult, though, I want to be Rorschach. :D
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Tattooedman » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 pm

Guilty of the fatboy profiling here too, personally I favor paragons. I may grow outta of it when I finally grow up, who knows? You'd think after 33 years I'd have finally managed to get that done..... :wink:
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:31 pm

DOCTOR DOOM (Victor von Doom)-
The Super-Villain of Super-Villains
Villain of: The Fantastic Four
PL 13 (290)
ST 14/28 (+2/+9) DEX 16 (+3) CON 18 (+4) INT 34 (+12) WIS 24 (+7) CHA 24 (+7)

Skills:
Bluff 5 (+12)
Computers 5 (+17)
Concentration 4 (+11)
Craft (Chemical) 5 (+17)
Craft (Electronic) 8 (+20)
Craft (Mechanical) 8 (+20)
Craft (Structural) 4 (+16)
Diplomacy 4 (+11)
Disable Device 6 (+18)
Intimidate 5 (+12)
Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 2 (+14)
Knowledge (Civics) 4 (+16)
Knowledge (Current Events) 4 (+16)
Knowledge (History) 4 (+16)
Knowledge (Earth Sciences) 5 (+17)
Knowledge (Life Sciences) 6 (+18)
Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 8 (+20)
Knowledge (Technology) 8 (+20)
Language (A Few) 2
Notice 5 (+12)
Pilot 2 (+5)
Profession (Dictator) 4 (+16)
Sense Motive 5 (+12)

Feats:
Attack Focus (Ranged) 2, Beginner's Luck, Benefit 2 (Wealth, Dictator), Defensive Attack, Diehard, Dodge Focus 2, Eidetic Memory, Equipment 20, Fearless, Improvised Tools, Inventor, Jack-of-All-Trades, Luck, Master Plan, Minions 15, Power Attack, Ritualist, Skill Mastery 2 (Earth, Life, Physical, Technology, Craft-Mech, Elec, Chem & Computers), Taunt, Ultimate Skill 4 (Craft-Mech, Craft-Elec, Know Tech, Physical Science), Well-Informed

Powers:
"Doom Armour" Device 22 (hard to lose) (Feats: Restricted- Only Doom 2) [90]
Enhanced Strength 14 (14)
Super-Strength 4 (8)
Protection 6 (Extras: Impervious) (12)
Force Field 6 (Extras: Impervious) (12)
Flight 5 (10)
Immunity 9 (Life Support) (9)

Blast 12 (Feats: Split Attack, Improved Critical) (Extras: Penetrating) (39)
AP: Electric Aura 8 -- (110 points)

Saves:
Toughness +4 (+10 Armour, +16 Force Field), Fortitude +6, Reflex +5, Will +12

Combat:
Attack +10 (+12 Ranged), Damage +2 (+9 Armour, +12 Blasts), Defense +8 (+10 Dodge), Initiative +3

Drawbacks:
Normal Identity (Victor von Doom, Out of Armour) [-4]

Abilities: 70 / Skills: 112--28 / Feats: 61 / Powers: 90 / Saves: 9 / Combat: 36 / Drawbacks: -4 (290)

-Where to start with DOOM? Marvel's ultimate villain, created in the fifth issue of Fantastic Four, he's got so much about him that's been later copied, it's ridiculous. The greatest "Power Armour Guy" villain design in all of comics (it's been replicated and ripped-off more times than I could possibly mention, by virtually every comic book company), one of the greatest personalities in terms of sheer egotism, and a villain you could almost cheer for when he goes up against impossible odds and comes out on top. Pretty much every writer in comics considers him one of the 'dream guys' to get to write, and one of the shining examples of the fact that Marvel just plain has WAY more cool villains than DC ever has, or ever will.
-Shnikies, Doom is expensive!! But really, he's got a super-suit of power armour, energy blasts, good accuracy, the highest Intelligence in the non-cosmic Marvel U, virtually every skill in the BOOK by definition, the ownership of an entire country, insane charisma, knowledge of SORCERY, and more- there's just no way he's gonna be under 200 points. Without the Equipment & Minions, he's 255 points, which isn't quite as intimidating, but this IS a guy who's got a TIME MACHINE in his basement, in addition to hordes of Doombots, soldiers & other minions at his beck and call.
-Note that he's PL 13 because of his Force Field boosting his Toughness; he's PL 12 on the attack. Not nearly as dangerous as Magneto or the like in a physical battle, but he's never been the one to debase himself so.

luketheduke86
Hero
Hero

Postby luketheduke86 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:53 pm

MorningKnight wrote:Actually, this fat-boy was more inclined toward Spider-Man and Nightwing physique super hero stand-ins.

Light and fast.

Ditto! Spider-man was always the one I looked up to. Agile, smart, super strenght and a smart-ass 8).

Ah the pinnacle of Super villainy, Dr. Doom! A person who can attack you from almost any angle. Need an army of minions? got it! Evil master plan? done. Whip up a mind control or demon summoning spell? easily! Just need a plain whupping? Maybe if nothing else worked... Oh and you actually manage to beat him? good for you! By the way he's got diplomatic immunity :D. Nice build on a complicated guy Jab.

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Postby Thorpacolypse » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Congrats on build 900# Jabroni! And a great choice. Gotta love Doom.
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Postby Jabroniville » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:49 pm

THE MANDARIN (Real Name Unknown)-
Why isn't he a bigger deal again?
Villain of: Iron Man
PL 12 (270)
ST 16/28 (+3/+9) DEX 20/32 (+5/+11) CON 16/28 (+3/+9) INT 30 (+10) WIS 20 (+5) CHA 20 (+5)

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+12)
Bluff 5 (+10)
Computers 4 (+14)
Craft (Art) 4 (+14)
Craft (Electronic) 6 (+16)
Craft (Mechanical) 6 (+16)
Disable Device 5 (+15)
Escape Artist 5 (+10)
Gather Information 5 (+10)
Intimidate 5 (+10)
Knowledge (Arcane Lore) 5 (+15)
Knowledge (Civics) 3 (+13)
Knowledge (Current Events) 4 (+14)
Knowledge (History) 5 (+15)
Knowledge (Life Sciences) 2 (+12)
Knowledge (Physical Sciences) 5 (+15)
Knowledge (Tactics) 2 (+12)
Knowledge (Technology) 5 (+15)
Knowledge (Theology & Philosophy) 5 (+15)
Language (Several) 4
Notice 5 (+10)
Profession (Monarch/Ruler) 4 (+14)
Search 4 (+9)
Sense Motive 7 (+12)
Stealth 4 (+9)
Survival 4 (+9)

Feats:
Accurate Attack, All-Out Attack, Beginner's Luck, Benefit (Wealth, Resources), Blind-Fight, Defensive Attack, Diehard, Dodge Focus 4, Endurance, Equipment 10, Improved Aim, Improved Block, Improved Critical (Unarmed) 2, Improved Sunder, Inventor, Jack-of-All-Trades, Master Plan, Minions 5, Power Attack, Ritualist, Trance

Powers:
"Chi Powers"
Immunity 4 (Aging, Disease, Starvation & Thirst) [4]
Chi 12 (Boost a Physical Stat) [12]

"Makluan Power Rings" Device 18 (hard to lose) (Feats: Restricted 2- Only Mandarin) [74]
"Left Little Finger- Ice Ring"
Dynamic AP: Cold Control 12 (24)
Dynamic AP: Snare 12 (24)
Dynamic AP: Create Ice Object 12 (24)
"Left Ring Finger- Menta-Intensifier"
Dynamic AP: Mind Control 12 (Feats: Extended Reach 2) (Flaws: Touch Range -2) (8)
Dynamic AP: Illusions 12 (Visual & Audio) (Flaws: Phantasms) (24)
"Left Middle Finger- Electro Blast"
Dynamic AP: Electrical Control 12 (24)
"Left Index Finger- Flame Blast"
Dynamic AP: Flame Blast 12 (Feats: Variable Descriptor- Any Heat) (Extras: Area-Cone) (37)
"Left Thumb- White Light"
Dynamic AP: Radiation Control 12 (Feats: Variable Descriptor- Any Electro-Magnetic) (25)
Dynamic AP: Gravity Control 12
Dynamic AP: Environmental Control 12 (High Gravity)
"Right Little Finger- Matter-Rearranger"
Transform Anything to Anything Else 8 (48)
Dynamic AP: Animate Object 15 (30)
"Right Ring Finger- Impact Beam"
Dynamic AP: Blast 12 (Feats: Variable Descriptor) (Extras: Penetrating) (37)
Dynamic AP: Move Object 12 (Flaws: Limited- Away or Towards Ring Only) (12)
"Right Middle Finger- Vortex Beam"
Dynamic AP: Telekinesis 12 (24)
Dynamic AP: Air Blast 12 (Extras: Area-Cone)
Dynamic AP: Flight 10 (20)
"Right Ring Finger- Disintegration Beam"
Dynamic AP: Disintegration 12 (Flaws: Limited- Recharge of 20 Minutes -2) (36)
"Right Thumb- Black Light"
Dynamic AP: Snare 12 (24)
Dynamic AP: Darkness Control 12 (24)
Features: May Still Use Other Rings if One is Disarmed (4) -- (90 points)

Saves:
Toughness +3 (+9 Chi), Fortitude +4/+10, Reflex +5/+11, Will +12

Combat:
Attack +12, Damage +3 (+9 Chi, +12 Most Powers), Defense +9 (+13 Dodge), Initiative +3

Abilities: 62 / Skills: 120--30 / Feats: 38 / Powers: 90 / Saves: 8 / Combat: 42 (270)

-The Mandarin gets the eternal life power that results from being the key villain of a major hero. Though Iron Man's well below Spidey, Hulk, Cap & Thor on the Hero Tier of Marvel, he's big enough to ensure that his ONE major villain will always show up at least once every few years to mess with things. Kind of a generic 1960s madman despot despite his AWESOME and inventive powers (Ten separate rings of power!?), he's been off-and-on a master martial artist (in the era of comics where that was more of a super-power than a common thing, allowing him to punch through Iron Man's armour), a dictator, a scientist, etc. He'll always be around in some form or another.
-Mandarin's a blast to put together, thanks to having ten distinct Power Rings in his arsenal, each giving a couple different powers. Normally, this would work out as separate Devices, but would lead to him costing somewhere around 400 points, so me and most other builders just call 'em one big Device and be done with it using Dynamic Alternate Powers. I decided to use the Features power to get around the odd fact that he can be disarmed of only a couple. The weird extra effects (being able to see what a separated ring sees, allowing it to be used by a minion) I decided to just ignore and use as GM fiats or something, since they're likely irregular occurences. Since his Transformation effect is his most costly power, all the other abilities are AP'd off of that one, but I left there costs in just for a visual check. Some of them are sort-of redundant, but it's handy if he loses just one Ring or something. And yeah, he has Chi to enable him to do some damage to super-strong adversaries just with his bare hands. Something of a super-costly Master Villain, huh?

The Ilethryl Knight
Superhero
Superhero

Postby The Ilethryl Knight » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Congrats on 900.

Nice work on Doom and Mandarin. Boy, Mandarin has a lot of powers with all those rings he wears.

Return to “Roll Call”