Kreuz Control - DOOM!, Hydra, Azazel, Angel, Juggernaut

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:27 pm

Image "I have just noticed that verminator-X is build #1999 of this thread. and, as the next is ready to go up, i shall temporarily cede Kreuzritter's mind back to him for detailed commentary and posterity."
Kreuz Control Promotions: over 2800 builds served, and counting...
Crinoverse: Contributions

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

2000!

Post by Kreuzritter » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:44 pm

"Nothing like a fair fight. It improves both competitors."

Ryu

PL: 10 (150)

abilities: (40)
STR 18 DEX 24 CON 20 INT 10 WIS 18 CHA 10

Combat: (28)
+11 init, +14/10/6 ATK, +13 DEF (+5 dodge, +8 flat-footed)
+6/6/6/10 DMG (unarmed/shoryuken/hurricane kick/hadouken)

saves: (8)
TOU +7/5 FORT +7 REF +10 WILL +7

Skills (18/72)
acrobatics +8
climb +8
concentration +8
escape artist +6
intimidate +8
knowledge: philosophy +4
notice +8
search +6
sense motive +8
survival +8

feats (31)
all-out attack, atk spec: unarmed 4, assessment, atk spec: hadouken 2, combat awareness, cunning fighter, defensive attack, def roll 2, diehard, dodge 5, elusive target, evasion, improved block, improved disarm, improved initiative, martial strike 2, move-by action, power attack, stunning attack, takedown attack 2, uncanny dodge

Powers (24)
blast "hadouken" +10 (22)
- ap: strike "Shoryuken" +6 (feats: improved crit 2, knockback, extra: penetrating +1) [15]
- ap: strike "hurricane kick" +6 (feats: improved crit 2, sweeping strike, extra: autofire +1) [15]
leaping +2 (2)

costs
abilities 40 + combat 28 + saves 8 + skills 19/76 + feats 31 + powers 24 = 150 pts

:arrow: the path to build 2000 has been long and hard, subject to statter's block and fickle attention spans, among other issues. in all honesty, I was almost set on batman, but since 1000 was mario, well, the Bat can wait a while longer.

:arrow: So, whre was I? ah, yes, Ryu. the iconic fighting game lead, and archetypal "shoto". not as complex or as flashy as his contempraries or sucessors, but for a pure Meat n taters fighter, the line pretty much starts and stops with Ryu.

:arrow: some of you may have noticed some unfamiliar points on the build. these new feats come from Warriors & warlocks, which in additionto high fantasy heros, pretty much explodes open the feat tree for martial artist and weapon master heroes.

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:51 pm

as for the events of Metal Gear Kreuzritter, snake, if you're listening, the key is

One for "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo", two for "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo", three for "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo", four for for for I don't know but I'm all bored of...

Image "Right, that's enough outta you. we now return to my regularly scheduled bid for global domination."

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arthur Eld » Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Congrats, Kreuz! Er...Mantis?

Also, may I humbly submit that you work on a build of video gaming's other famous Ryu, the protag of the Breath of Fire games?

Tianxia Diyi
Bystander
Bystander

Post by Tianxia Diyi » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:25 pm

Ares wrote: Well, my thread has ideas for a Martial Arts Style power, and write ups for Altered Universe and Tai Chi, but I guess it depends on what you're looking for, how open your GM is to power suggestions and how wuxia you want to make it.

For instance, the Martial Arts Style gives you a container with more points to build the style than it costs to buy (basically getting 2 free points for every level you buy) in exchange for not having access to those abilities when you aren't in that style.

Similarly, I stole someone else's idea for Wuxia style Flight, which is a -1 Flaw for the Flight Power.

-Wuxia Flight (-1 Flaw): The character cannot truly fly, but is capable of defying gravity via great self control and mastery of the martial arts. The character may travel through the air like as normal for someone with the flight power, but may only maintain the power for a number of rounds equal to their ranks in Flight. During the last round you are able to sustain your power, you must end your movement on something solid or you will begin to fall. Note that it can literally be anything solid, no matter how flimsy, so a character could literally end one round by touching a leaf floating in the wind and then use it to kick off to begin his flight again the next round. If the character has the Water Walking Super Movement power, he can similarly use liquids to end his movement on, and if he purchases a second rank in Water Walking, he may use his power to walk on clouds and similar phenomena. You cannot have more than 4 ranks in Flight if you take this Flaw.
Thanks! :D

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:10 am

"Well yes, I guess you're right. I don't have sob stories like all of you. I could sit here and complain how mom liked Zuko more then me, but I don't really care. My own mother thought I was a monster...

She was right of course, But it still hurt."

Princess Azula

abilities: (36)
STR 14 DEX 18 CON 16 INT 16 WIS 14 CHA 18

Combat: (32)
+8 init, +14/12/8 ATK, +14 DEF (+5 dodge, +4 flat-footed)
+2/6/8/8+8d DMG (unarmed/firefist/blue fire/cold blooded fire)

saves: (10)
TOU +6/3 FORT +6 REF +7 WILL +6

Skills (21/84)
acrobatics +6
bluff +10
climb +6
diplomacy +4
gather info +6
intimidate +10
knowledge: current events +8
notice +8
ride +6
search +6
sense motive +10
stealth +4

feats (28)
all-out attack, atk spec: firebending 2, atk spec: firefist, assessment, benefit (status), improved demoralize, def roll 3, diehard, dodge 4, elusive target, evasion, improved block, improved initiative, improved trip, improved trick, master plan, move-by action, power attack, precise shot, taunt, takedown attack, uncanny dodge

Powers (23)
magic: firebending +8 (20)
- blast "cold-blooded fire" +8 (feat: improved crit, extra: linked-drain con +8 [extra: range +1], flaw: action -1, full power -1) [17]*
- fire control +8 [16]
- blast "blue fire" +8 (feat: improved crit) [17]
- strike "firefist" +4 (feats: mighty, improved crit) [6]
leaping +2 (2)
speed +1 (1)

costs
abilities 36 + combat 32 + saves 10 + skills 21/84 + feats 28 + powers 23 = 150 pts

Image "As I read your minds like open books, I see many of you are wondering why I would include as skilled a lying little two-faced backstabbing Censored like Azula amongst my slaves, beleiving that her deceptions might be enough to overthrow my control and allow her to take over my operations. And I agree, it's a fair enough danger under most circumstances.

but, there are two factors. first, skilled as she is, Azula is no Ocelot. No, there are those better skilled at treachery and obfuscation. second, I can't believe I'm saying this but she possibly has more issues than Liquid. organized better, certainly, and actual intelligence, but it's a brittle house built on sand. denial, autophobia, psychopathy, hubris, sociopathy, rage, mommy AND daddy issues, paranoia, this is but a short and abbreviated list. she's put so much effort keeping herself together that dominating her mind was like sandblasting a soup cracker."

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Congrats on build #2000, Kreuz! Well, I guess it's 2001 now, but still...

The Mantis' army grows by leaps and bounds. Who will be able to thwart his quest for the Metal Gear?!?!?!?! :shock: :shock: :shock:
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:51 pm

Image "Who indeed? only Arthur Eld and Ares have made efforts to stop my rule, and eld plays spy games against freaks of nature, while Wuji Chang is currently bound in a prison made from the bodies of his enemies.

So, you PC heroes talk a good game, but which among you has the guts to stop me?"

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arthur Eld » Fri May 01, 2009 4:13 am

Uh, Mighty Mouse?

Starman IX
Collaborator
Collaborator

Post by Starman IX » Fri May 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Mr. T and his unadulterated pity for Foos?
You can save the planet, I'll save your seat.

Arkrite
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arkrite » Fri May 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Obviously the only answer is for the government to blackmail one S. D. "Snake" Plissken into doing a suicide run to assassinate Mantis... or at least stealing the activation keys to the Metal Gear.

Of course, who's to say one John McClane isn't in the area... he seems to have a terrible habit of accidently being around when terrorists attack. Just his luck that his family is usually caught up in the processes...

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Fri May 01, 2009 4:57 pm

Image For the sake of brevity, I'll adress each of your points in order
Arthur Eld wrote:Uh, Mighty Mouse?
"you'll understand if I find your untested American Eagles a less... laughable threat to my rule.
Starman IX wrote:Mr. T and his unadulterated pity for Foos?
"Perhaps, if he wasn't already one of my puppets."
Arkrite wrote:Obviously the only answer is for the government to blackmail one S. D. "Snake" Plissken into doing a suicide run to assassinate Mantis... or at least stealing the activation keys to the Metal Gear.

Of course, who's to say one John McClane isn't in the area... he seems to have a terrible habit of accidently being around when terrorists attack. Just his luck that his family is usually caught up in the processes...
"Yes, i can see the "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo"resorting to such measures, most likely if they can contact the so-called Wordmaker."

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sat May 02, 2009 1:52 pm

Kreuzritter wrote:
Arkrite wrote:Obviously the only answer is for the government to blackmail one S. D. "Snake" Plissken into doing a suicide run to assassinate Mantis... or at least stealing the activation keys to the Metal Gear.

"Yes, i can see the "La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo"resorting to such measures, most likely if they can contact the so-called Wordmaker."
Or, they can visit the top discount build store on the Think Tank...

John McClane

...and I think I might be able to make some other suggestions from our inventory. I take it the opponents should be playable?
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat May 02, 2009 3:04 pm

Image "as you are playing my game, yes, plaable is appreciated.

Incidently, I've gotten my order from your (ugh) "Pork Chop Express" delivery srvice, so, while I was hoping to leave them a surprise, , the defenses of Shadow Moses now includes the esteemed Beauty/Beast corps.

Crying Wolf (from Khantalas)
Laughing Octopus (from Khantalas)
Raging Raven (from Khantalas)
Screaming Mantis (from Khantalas)

So, that's them, FOXHOUND, Cobra Unit and dead cell (and various independents comprising Snake's surprise party."

Kreuzritter
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Kreuzritter » Sat May 02, 2009 4:28 pm

"Nothin moves da Blob!"

Blob

abilities: (26)
STR 38 DEX 10 CON 24 INT 10 WIS 14 CHA 10

Combat: (24)
+4 init, +6 ATK, +6 DEF (+ dodge, + flat-footed)
+ DMG ()

saves: (6)
TOU +14 FORT +7 REF +3 WILL +5

Skills (5/20)
bluff +4
intimidate +8
notice +4
search +4

feats (14)
all-out attack, chokehold, diehard, fast overrun, fearsome prescence 4, improved grab, improved grapple, improved initiative, improved overrun, improved pin, takedown attack

Powers (75)
immunity +5 (cold, heat, pressure, critical hits) (5)
immovable +3 (6)
density +10 (extra: continuous +1, flaw: permanent -1) (30)
protection +2 (extra: impervious +1) (4)
snare +10 (extra: duration +2, aura +1, flaw: range -1, entangle -1) (30)

costs
abilities 26 + combat 24 + saves 6 + skills 5/20 + feats 14 + powers 75 = 150 pts

Image "recently, I was introduced to the motion picture "X-men origins: wolverne". And while the quality of the movie was... questionable, I was surprised to find a group of freaks and weirdos not dissimilar to the people i know, jerked around by governments tha hate and fear them. and quite naturally, many of these mutants hate humanity in return.

I can use hate.

Anyway, Mr. Dukes here is, despite his bulk, a fairly useful thug and enforcer, being as they say as big and strong as a house. bout as smart too."