The official Mutants & Masterminds boards
Severance wrote:I might take up the challenge of statting out Bloodshot as I have a couple issues with him in it and took a liking to him. I just thought I'd mention it as one issue had him fighting on equal terms with the Eternal Warrior. Your version of him will help quite a bit.
The Ilethryl Knight wrote:Nice work on Eternal Warrior and Timewalker. Always did like those characters.
I'm looking forward to the additional Valiant characters you have lined up for us.
Woodclaw wrote:Severance wrote:Sweet Immortal builds Woodclaw. Are you planning on doing other Valiant builds, like Turok or Solar?
Thanks. Yes I'm gong to stat out as much as poissible of the VH1, I've already stated out Turok (take a look at my first post), right now my to do list about the Valiant includes:
- Armstrong (the third immortal brother) & Archer
- Doc Mirage & Carmen Ruiz (with 'Rico)
- The Shadowmen, Jack Boniface and Maxim St.James (possibly with Nettie, this is going to be a major pain in the ass)
- The first Secret Weapon team (Livewire and Stronghold)
- A Geomancer archetype
- X-O Manowar (possibly with Ken Clarkson and Randy Cartier)
- Toyo Harada (overpowerful mutant anyone?)
- Darque & Sandria
- The Spider Aliens (along with the X-O Commando armor)
- AX (with the X-O Commando armor)
- Doctor Silk (with his faithful right hand man Hughes)
- Mon-ark and the Bionisaurus
Unfortunatly I'm not very in dept with the 41st century of the Valiant continuity, so Magnus, the PSI-Lords and Rai are left out. Since Bloodshot is an "ancestror" of Rai he is left out too. Maybe I'll stat some Harbinger (Faith Herbert, Pete Stanchez and the rest of the first Harbinger Resistance team) but they are so many that I lost count more than once, the bulk of them are just unamed minions throw around by Toyo Harada against the Resistance, the H.A.R.D. Corps or the Spider Aliens.
About Solar I'm... quite dubious he is the single most powerful being on the VH1 (except Erica "Mothergod" Pierce who was on equal terms with him) very close to PLX, so I placed him at the bottom of my list.
Wyld0007 wrote:nice Valiant builds. i'm looking forward to your next ones. any chance of seeing a Dr Eclipse build? my exposure to him was limited but he and Darque got my attention in the Deathmate crossover with Image. especially when Eclipse killed Image's Supreme. i'm getting better at builds myself but i'd really be kinda lost on Eclipse.
keep up the good work
Vehicle: Kryptonian rocket ship (Medium; STR 20; TOU 15; Powers: Flight 6 [500 mph; AP: Space travel 6 (50x lightspeed)]; Features: HIdden compartments 1, Navigation system 2; 28ep)
HQ: Fortress of Solitude (Huge; TOU +20; Features: Animal pens, Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Isolated, Library, Living space, Power system, Security system 2, Workshop; 17ep)
Unleashed kryptonian (Container 39 [Passive]; Drawback: Power loss [if not exposed to yellow sunlight for a prolonged time; -1]; 194pp)
- Enhanced brain process (Comprehend 2 [Speak and Understand any language]; PF: Beginner's luck, Eidietic memory, Improved initiative 2; Drawback: Power loss [Must be exposed to the language for at least a day, -1])
- Enhanced constitution 36
- Enhanced strength 36
- Enhanced reflex 6
- Enhanced attack 8
- Enhanced defense 2 (PF: Dodge focus 6)
- Longevity (Feature 1)
- Flight 19 (12500000 mph; PF: Dynamic alternate power 2, Dynamic base power, Subtle 1)
-- DAP: Super strength 17 (Heavy load: 1.7m tons; PF: Counter-punch, Freezing breath, Heat vision, Super-breath)
-- DAP: Super-speed (Quickness 19 + Speed 19)
--- Quickness 19 (Routine tasks 2500000x; PF: Improved initiative 1)
--- Speed 19 (12500000 mph)
- Immunity 10 (Starvation & Thirst, Life support; Flaw:Half-effect [Poison, Disease and Suffocation only])
- Impervious toughness 10 (Drawback: Power loss [Against magic; -2])
- Super senses 23 (Accurate [Auditory], Extended 3 [Visual], Extended 2 [Auditory], Microscopic vision 4 [Atomic size], Ultra-hearing, X-Ray vision [Lead blocks])
kenseido wrote:At first, I was against Heat Vision being a Power Feat on Super-Strength. But when I looked and saw it was Distracting; I liked it. After all, it is way more reasonable than Shockwave.
peteyrock wrote:That Damu character is really cool! I see that he is large size, but you took no ranks in Growth. As someone who grapples with the thought of completely ditching Growth/Shrinking for the innate characters, why is that?
peteyrock wrote:Did you do that art? 'Cuz I'm really digging everything about that character write-up.
Dreaming Psion wrote:The DCAU's Superman's Fort save might be a little bit lower, as I seem to recall him constantly failing Fort saves for every germ or gas weapon that came along. He seemed a bit less hardy than his comic book counterpart.
HQ: Wayne Manor & The Cave (Huge; TOU: +10; Features: Communications, Computer, Concealed 2, Dock, Fire prevention system, Garage, Gym, Hangar, Laboratory, Library, Living space, Power system, Security system 2, Workshop; 20ep)
Vehicles (Array; 36ep)
- Batboat (Huge; STR: 35; TOU: +10; Features: Alarm 2, Computer uplink, Ejector seat, Nitro booster, Navigation system 2, Remote control; Powers: Swimming 6 [100 mph], Immunity 4 [Drowning, Enviromental condition 3 (Cold, Heat, Pressure)])
- Batcycle (Medium; STR: 15; TOU: +10; Features: Hidden compartments, Navigation system 1, Off-road capability, Remote control; Powers: Speed 4 [100mph])
- Batmobile (Huge; STR: 35; TOU: +12; Features: Alarm 2, Computer uplink, Ejector seat, Nitro booster, Navigation system 2, Oil slick, Remote control, Smokescreen; Powers: Speed 5 [250 mph])
- Batwing (Huge; STR: 40; TOU: +11; Features: Computer uplink, Ejector seats, Navigation system 2, Remote control; Powers: Concealment 2 [All radio senses], Flight 9 [5000 mph])
- Camo clothing (Urban)
- Kevlar lining (Protection 3; Subtle)
- Enhanced trait 3 (Fearsome presence 3)
- Cape glider (Flight 1 [10 mph]; Gliding, Subtle 1)
-- AP: Extra long cape
Utility belt (Array 30ep)
- Explosive batrangs (+3 Blundgeoing or Slashing damage; Crit 20; 20' [Throwing weapon]; Masterwork, Mighty 5, Secondary effect [+8 explosive damage])
- Energy knuckles (+2 Blundgeoing and electrical damage + Stun 5; Mighty)
- Conceable microphone
- Grappling gun (Super movement 1 [Swinging]; PF: Accelerated climb 1)
- Multi-spectrum visor (Super-senses 3 [Infravision, Microscopic vision 1 (Dust sized), Ultravision])
- Smoke pellets (Obscure 4 [Visual, 50' radius]; 20' [Throwing weapon]; Ricochet 1)
8ep in mission specific equipment
Vehicle: Invisible plane (Gargantuan; STR: 50; TOU: 14; Features: Alternate movement [Swimming], Navigation system 1, Remote control; Powers: Flight 10 [10000 mph;: PF: Subtle 1], Concealment 6 [All Visual and Radio senses], Immunity 6 [All enviromental conditions, Suffocation (Drowining)]; 50pp)
Eagle armor (Device 3 [Hard to lose]; PF: Indestructible; 13pp)
- Immunity (boosted to full life support)
- Protection 2 (Impervious)
- Impervious (boost natural impervious against any type of damage)
Sword of Hephaestus (Device 3 [Easy to lose]; PF: Alternate power 1 [Lasso of truth], Indestructible; 11pp)
- Strike 3 (PF: Accurate 1, Improved critical 3, Mighty; Extra: Penetrating 7)
Golden shield (Device 5 [Easy to lose]; PF: Indestructible, Restricted 1 [User must have Amazon Battle Training to benefit of Immunity]; 1pp)
- Shield 4 (PF: Dedicated dodge, Improved block 1)
- Immunity 40 (All ranged attacks; PF: Evasion 1; Flaw: Duration 1 [Concentration]; Drawbacks: Power loss [Area attacks; -2])
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], ursinethemadbear and 4 guests