Anime/manga 3e (Ultros, Raki)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Re: Anime/manga 3e conversions

Post by Dreaming Psion » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:09 pm

Modern Sorcerer (Mecha and Manga)
PL: 6 (90 points)

Abilities: Str -1, Sta 1, Agi 0, Dex 1 , Fgt 2, Int 3, Awa 2, Pre 2

Skills: Expertise (arcane lore) 10 (+13, Ritualist), Expertise (current events) 2 (+5), Insight 4 (+6), Perception 5 (+7), Persuasion 3 (+5), Ranged Combat (broom blast) 4 (+6)
28 ranks

Advantages:
Benefit (access to magical academy and its resources), Eidetic Memory, Ranged Combat, Ritualist,

Offense
Initiative +0
Broom blast +6 ranged; Tou DC 19
Unarmed +2 close, Tou DC 14
Magic varies by chosen spell

Defense
Dodge 6, Parry 5, Fort 5, Toughness 6, Will 7

Powers
B-16 Combat Broom (easily removable, -4 p); 6 p
Blast 4 (homing)
• Flight 4

Ring of Health (removable, -1 p); 4 p
Protection 5

Magic
*choose one main spell with 2 more as alternate powers, each spells worth 22
power points each

Complications
Power loss: Magic if unable to chant or cast spells

Abilities 20 + Skills 14 + Advantages 4 + Defenses 18 + Powers 34 = 90

Notes: Not much to see here, more or less as you’d expect this conversion. Had to lower some of the “exotic” saves to meet the new PL guidelines. With the points I got from there, I made this sorcerous student a bit more skilled in the ways of combat. Note that any offensive spells you give him will probably need to include some ranks in accurate (he only has a +2 base bonus to attack in melee or ranged).
Check out the anime/manga 3e thread
My new Oddballs reborn thread

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arthur Eld » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:17 pm

Nice stuff, Psion!

With the Esper, you could have folded his Mental Weapon into his TK powers. It doesn't make too much sense, descriptor-wise, but it isn't a crazy leap, either. Course then you might have too many extra points on your hands. Techie and Warrior are both really good. The Modern Sorceror is really good too-youm mentioned his lack of combat skill outside the broom, but you raised his defenses from the original (which only had a Defense of 3). Maybe split it? Drop Parry to 4 to increase combat?

Well, its an option at least, which is one of the things I really liked about the archetypes from DCA, the ability to customize.

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arthur Eld » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Troublehsooter
PL 8 120

Abilities
Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Fighting 6, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 1

Powers:
Badass Variable 1 (Limited-Nemesis powers only, Requires Subject, Free Action) 7
Luck Control 2 (pick two options) 6
Natural Athleticism Movement 1 (Safe Fall, 2
• Movement 1 Perfect Balance 1
Danger Awareness Sense 1 (Danger Sense) 1

Advantages: Beginner’s Luck, Defensive Roll 2, Equipment 2, Evasion 2, Favored Opponent (choose one), Fearless, Improved Initiative, Improvised Tools, Luck, Move-by Action, Ranged Attack 5, Quick Draw, Uncanny Dodge (sight)

Equipment: Modern package (Light pistol, undercover vest, +3, Subtle), OR Medieval package (Sword, +3, Improved Crit 2), ring-mail undercoat (+3 toughness, subtle),

Skills: Acrobatics 10 (+11), Athletics 5 (+7), Close Attack (swords) 2 (+8) OR Ranged Attack (guns) 2 (+8), Deception 5 (+6), Expertise (any) 5 (+6), Expertise (survival) 4 (+6), Insight 4 (+6), Investigation 5 (+6), Perception 6 (+7), Sleight of Hand 5 (+6), Stealth 8 (+9), Technology 7 (+8), Vehicles 6 (+7)

Combat:
Initiative +5
Pistol +8 OR Sword +8 Damage 3 Pistol/ 5 sword

Defense
Dodge 7 (6), Parry 7
Toughness 7/5, Fortitude 7 (5), Will 6 (4)

Abilities 32+Powers 17+Advantages 20+Skills 36+Defense 15=120

Complications:
Recurring Nightmares The Troubleshooter has the chance to become fatigued after a night's sleep.

•Troubleshooter was a little tricky to do, but I think I got it down well enough. Dropped JoAt, because in 3E there are less skills, limiting its effectiveness, and the Troubleshooter has I think all but one skill that can't be used untrained. The Luck Control and other powers are all there, mostly the same-Perfect Balance means that the T-shooter doesn't reduce his speed while balancing, and is not vulnerable. Seeing as how the penalty to do those things with a skill check is -5, and movement costs 2 points, while +5 Acrobatics would be more than 2 points, its a useful power that I can see giving to a lot of characters.

•T-Shooter's Drawback is now a Complication. I was able to raise the archetype's combat abilities a bit, but its still undercapped which is what the Badass power is for. Its essentially Nemesis, being a Free Action Variable, only the GM picks the powers and you need a target to use it against. 5 points can go a long way to meeting caps, say 2 ranks of Enhanced Dodge, 2 of Enhanced Parry, and then 2 more ranks in either combat skill. Or maybe only one (or none) in Dodge, because with Evasion 2, T-shooter has a +12 against area effects. At PL 8, that's huge.
Last edited by Arthur Eld on Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Dreaming Psion » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Arthur Eld wrote:Nice stuff, Psion!

With the Esper, you could have folded his Mental Weapon into his TK powers. It doesn't make too much sense, descriptor-wise, but it isn't a crazy leap, either. Course then you might have too many extra points on your hands. Techie and Warrior are both really good. The Modern Sorceror is really good too-youm mentioned his lack of combat skill outside the broom, but you raised his defenses from the original (which only had a Defense of 3). Maybe split it? Drop Parry to 4 to increase combat?

Well, its an option at least, which is one of the things I really liked about the archetypes from DCA, the ability to customize.
Yeah, one of the earlier drafts had the Mental Weapon as a alt of the TK array, but it just didn't seem right. So I just left it as it was. I could drop the Parry since these guys will stay out of melee mostly. OTOH, most of their offensive capability will come from their spells and rituals (which can just have the accurate modifier, if needed). Magic 11 and a Ritalist check bonus of +13 is HUGE at PL 6.

the troubleshooter was one build that looked daunting to bring over. Bringing him to PL 8 is prolly the cleanest way of doing it. Only a few issues with point expenditures here- skills should be 37, powers 18, and advantages 20 by my count.

Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Dreaming Psion » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:09 pm

Future Warrior (Mecha and Manga)
PL: 8 (120 points)

Abilities: Str 1, Sta 0, Agi 3, Dex 3, Fgt 6, Int 1, Awa 2, Pre 2

Skills: Acrobatics 6 (+9), Deception 7 (+9), Expertise (history) 6 (+7, Second Chance), Investigation 5 (+6), Perception 5 (+7, Second chance vs. surprise attacks), Persuasion 5 (+7), Stealth 7 (+10), Vehicles 5 (+8), Technology 10 (+10, Inventor, Well-Informed)
56 ranks

Advantages:
Beginner’s Luck, Defensive Roll 3, Equipment 11, Inventor, Online Research*, Power Attack, Precise Attack (ranged- pick one), Quick Draw, Ranged Combat 6, Second Chance 2 (Perception checks to avoid surprise, Knowledge (history) checks to remember important facts about the present), Tech Familiarity* (present day), Well-Informed
*From Mecha and Manga

Equipment: Futuristic armored jumpsuit (Toughness +5, 5 ep), blaster pistol (ranged damage 5, laser sight [accurate] 11 ep), Technodyne Chronobike (Motorcycle; Strength 5, Speed 6, Defense 10, Toughness 8, Medium; Blast 5 [energy, laser sight], Flight 6, Movement 1 [temporal to a fixed future date; Limited to travel under specific chronal conditions], Super-Senses [radio]; 37 ep), commlink (1 ep); 55 ep total

Offense
Initiative +3
Blaster pistol or chronobike energy beam +11 ranged; DC 20 tou
Unarmed +6 close, DC 16 tou

Defense
Dodge 8, Parry 8, Fort 6, Toughness 8, Will 8

Powers

Futuristic accessories (removable – 3 p); 12 p

* Wrist-Mounted Photobending Field Generator: Concealment 5 (all visual and radar)
:arrow: Enhanced Parry 2 and Dodge 3 [continuous]
:arrow: Morph 3 [any humanoids of same size/race but Limited to clothes])

*Sight-Enhancing Sunglasses:
*Senses 3 (extended sight, infravision, direction sense)

Abilities 36 + Skills 28 + Advantages 30 + Defenses 14 + Powers 12 = 120

Notes: A fairly straightforward conversion, aside from the fact that M&M 3e does not have sneak attack. So I bump up the attack bonus for the ranged attacks (including adding laser scopes to the bike and the laser pistol) as well as Power Attack. The Future Warrior can use this to do more damage when catching her foes unaware.

Davies
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Davies » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:13 pm

Dreaming Psion wrote: Attack Flurry- This can simply be converted as an advantage form of an alternate power feat with the Multiattack and Full-round action modifiers.
Except that there's no more Full-Found Action modifier because there are no more Full-Round Actions.

Chris Davies.
"You are a crazy, manipulative sociopath with no regard for the feelings of others."
"Remember that if you ever get it into your head to hurt her."
-- from Josh & Imp

Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Dreaming Psion » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Davies wrote:
Dreaming Psion wrote: Attack Flurry- This can simply be converted as an advantage form of an alternate power feat with the Multiattack and Full-round action modifiers.
Except that there's no more Full-Found Action modifier because there are no more Full-Round Actions.

Chris Davies.
Good catch. Hmm... simplicity would suggest replacing it with another flaw. Any ideas here? Perhaps distracting or side effect?

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arthur Eld » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 pm

I think Distracting works pretty well. As I recall, Attack Flurry was kind of less effective than straight Autofire, so I think Distracting (which is a pretty hefty Flaw) gets that across well as opposed to the Full-round, which is really more of a benefit with Multiattack.

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Arthur Eld » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:39 pm

Dreaming Psion wrote:the troubleshooter was one build that looked daunting to bring over. Bringing him to PL 8 is prolly the cleanest way of doing it. Only a few issues with point expenditures here- skills should be 37, powers 18, and advantages 20 by my count.
Yeah, the troubleshooter was a pain. He was already PL 8 in 2E, but as in this version, doesn't really hit his caps.

You were right about my math too, which forced me to make some edits. Dropped Vehicles and Technology by 1 rank each, and made Perfect Balance an AP of Slow Fall. Cheap I know, but I really needed to shave points here.

charlieluce
Compatriot
Compatriot

Post by charlieluce » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:23 am

Davies wrote:

Chris Davies.
You can, however add an Activation Flaw (Move Action, -1 point) if you want an attack to take the equivalent of a full action.

Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Dreaming Psion » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Idol (Mecha and Manga)
PL: 5 (75 points)

Abilities: Str -1, Sta 1, Agi 2, Dex 0, Fgt 2, Int -1, Awa 1, Pre 4

Skills: Deception 6 (+10, +14 w/ Attractive), Expertise (current events) 2 (+1), Expertise (performance) 8 (+12), Expertise (popular culture) 3 (+2), Insight 5 (+6), Intimidation 4 (+8), Perception 4 (+5), Persuasion 2 (+6/+10 w/ Attactive)
34 ranks

Advantages:
Attractive 2, Beautiful Voice* (performance), Benefit 2 (VIP access, wealth), Daze (deception), Defensive Roll 2, Fascinate (Performance), Great Endurance, Inspire 3, Skill Mastery (Expertise- performance), Uncanny Dodge
*From Mecha and Manga

Offense
Initiative +2
Unarmed +2 close, DC 14 tou
Emotion Control perception, DC 15 Will

Defense
Dodge 7, Parry 4, Fort 4, Toughness +3 (+1 vulnerable), Will 3

Powers
Emotion Control; 15 p total
Affliction 5 (entranced/compelled/controlled, Resisted by Will, perception range,
sustained, hearing dependent, limited- emotions only); 15 p

Abilities 16 + Skills 17 + Advantages 15 + Defenses 12 + Powers 15 = 75

Notes: Not a lot of changes here, mostly just trimming down the skills and feats to make up for costs elsewhere and cut out what couldn’t be transferred over. I collapsed perform (singing) and perform (dancing) into one Expertise skill and attached the Charisma modifier to it reflecting its nature.

The “Emotion Control” affliction has been modified to resemble its 2e counterpart.

Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Dreaming Psion » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Exorcist (Mecha and Manga)
PL: 10 (150 points)

Abilities: Str 2, Sta 4, Agi 2, Dex 2, Fgt 10, Int 1, Awa 2, Pre 0

Skills:
Acrobatics 7 (+9), Expertise (arcane lore or religion- pick one, Ritualist) 12 (+13), Expertise (survival) 6 (+7), Insight 4 (+6), Investigation 7 (+8), Perception 12 (+14, Tracking), Vehicles 8 (+10)
56 ranks

Advantages:
Defensive Roll 4, Equipment 3, Favored Foe (demons), Fearless, Improved Critical (Banishing Strike), Improved Grab, Improved Hold, Instant Up, Ranged Attack 8, Ritualist, Tracking, Uncanny Dodge

Equipment: Armored trenchcoat (Toughness +2), camera, maps, motorcycle, multi-tool, night-vision goggles

Offense
Initiative +2
Banishing strike +10 close; DC 25 tou and DC 13 Will
Nullify magic +10 ranged, +10 power check
Expel ghosts/demons perception range, DC Will 16

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fort 9, Toughness +10 (+6 vulnerable), Will 11

Powers
Exorcisms (23 p total) Nullify Magic 10 (extras: broad): 20 p
:arrow: Strike 10 Linked to Movement 3 (dimensional travel 3, attack, limited to
Banishing unnatural creatures)- holy/banishing strike; 1 pp
:arrow: Affliction 6 (entranced/compelled/controlled; resisted by Will; extras:
Perception range, area- burst, flaws: limited [affects only demons), quirk [effect centered on priest]- Expel demons; 1 p
:arrow: Affliction 6 (entranced/compelled/controlled; resisted by Will; extras:
Perception range, area- burst, flaws: limited [affects only ghosts], quirk [effect centered on priest])- Expel ghosts; 1 p

Hunter’s Boon (7 p total)
Immunity 2 (infernal magic), Senses 5 (detect supernatural- ranged, accurate, acute)

Abilities 46 + Skills 28 + Advantages 24 + Defenses 22 + Powers 30 = 150

Notes: I folded all the exorcism powers into one array to save some points, recreating the powers in 3e terms as can be seen above. With some point juggling I was able to get the Exorcist to meet his caps.

Note that Favored Foe (3e equivalent of Favored Opponent) is not ranked anymore and just gives bonuses to skills now. Thus I eliminated most of the Exorcist’s Favored Opponent feats. I also lowered the ranks in Survival since it’s no longer used for tracking.

Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Dreaming Psion » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Magical Girl
PL: 10 (150 points)

Abilities: Str -1, Sta 2 (0), Agi 5 (3), Dex 5 (3), Fgt 2, Int 2, Awa 1, Pre 5(3)

Skills: Deception 10 (+15/+13*), Expertise (current events) 4 (+6), Expertise (history) 6 (+8), Expertise (popular culture) 2 (+4), Intimidation 7 (+12/+10*), Insight 8 (+9), Perception 7 (+8), Persuasion 6 (11/9*), Sleight of Hand 5 (+10/+8*), Stealth 5 (+10/+7*), Technology 2 (+4)
62 ranks; *In normal identity

Advantages: Daze (Bluff), Deep Ties* (choose one family member or friend), Defensive Roll 4, Equipment, Fascinate (Intimidate), Inspire 2, Ranged Attack 5, Slap Silly 7*, Uncanny Dodge
*from Mecha and Manga

Equipment: Bicycle (Strength 15, Speed 1, Toughness 5) with saddlebag, school uniform, reinforced school bag, cell phone, antique pen collection.

Offense
Initiative +5 (+3)
Nullify concealment/illusion +10 ranged, +6 opposed check
Scepter of Lore blast +10 ranged, DC 25 tou and DC 15 Fort
Slap Silly grab reaction, Fort DC 17
Storybook Illusion perception, Will DC 11
Unarmed +2 melee, DC 14 tou

Defense
Dodge 14 (9), Parry 10 (3), Fort 5 (3), Toughness 6/2* (4/0*) flat-footed), Will 11
*toughness w/o defensive roll

Powers (power drawback- Activation- standard action -2 p)
Enhanced Abilities; 16 p
Enhanced Pre 2, Enhanced Con 2, Enhanced Agi 2, Enhanced Dex 2,

Enhanced Dodge 5 and Parry 7; 10 p

Feature 1
(Quick change); 1 p

Scepter of Lore (easily removable –18 p); 27 p
Blast 10 (affects insubstantial 2) Linked to Affliction 5 (dazed/stunned, Resisted by Fort, ranged, limited to two degrees); 27 p; stream of words hit the target;
Feature 1 (can only be used by mortal descendants of the muses); 1 p
Leaping 2; 2 p
Magic 6; 15 p
Light of Truth- Nullify 6 (concealment/illusion powers)
:arrow: *Comprehend 6 [speak and understand all languages, machines and objects]; 1 p
:arrow: *Super-senses 4 (postcognition); 1 p
:arrow: *Illusion 1 (all senses, area increase +2, independent); 1 p; illusions drawn from her favorite books

Complications: Normal Identity: The magical girl has a normal identiy and can only assume her Magical Girl form when she has the scepter.

Abilities 26 + Skills 31 + Advantages 23 + Defenses 18 + Powers 52 = 150

Notes: This one was probably the messiest of my builds so far; it was trying to do way too much. Had to do some major overhaul to make the build meet any of its caps or even come out even point-wise.

I turned her Demonic Glare into Fascinate and her Kawaii into Daze. Her magic powers are now in an array with the Illusion. I turned the two ranks of morph (any magical girl outfit) into a feature (don’t really know why it’s here). Also had to trim the skills literally. At range and in noncombat the Magical Girl comes into her own, but his weak in melee.

Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Dreaming Psion » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:54 pm

Exiled Deity
PL: 15 (225 points)

Abilities: Str 3, Sta 3, Agi 3, Dex 7, Fgt 7, Int 3, Awa 3, Pre 3

Skills: Close or ranged combat (choose one favored attack) 3 (+15), Expertise (magic, Ritualist) 12 (+15), Insight 15 (+18), Perception 15 (+18), Persuasion 15 (+18)
60 ranks

Advantages: Close or ranged combat 5 (choose one to go with favored attack type), Benefit (recognition and deference of supernatural creatures), Defensive Roll 2, Favored Foe 1 (choose a particular enemy species of the deity’s pantheon), Inspire 5, Language 3 (has one native supernatural language, but also knows the language of the deity’s main worshippers as well as Japanese and English), Leadership, Luck 4, Ritualist, Ultimate Effort (choose a skill and task the deity is known for)

Offense
Initiative +3
Favored Attack form +15 close or ranged, DC varies
Unarmed +7 (or +12 if you choose melee), DC 18 tou

Defense
Dodge 10, Parry 10, Fort 15, Toughness 15 (12 vulnerable), Will 15

Powers
Adaptation
; 14 p
Variable 2 (continuous, limited to adapting to the environment)

Godly essence: Flight 3, Protection 10, Immortality 5 (resurrection after one day); Senses 3 (mental magical awareness, ranged detect supernatural) total 29 p

Godly Gifts: 30 additional points in traits that reflect the deity’s concept

Complications: Power loss: The exiled deity will lose her immortality should she ever directly disobey her pantheon.
Weakness: The presence of symbols of opposing supernatural forces can weaken the Exiled Deity.

Abilities 64 + Skills 30 + Advantages 24 + Defenses 34 + Powers 73 = 225

Notes: More or less a direct translation, here is the Exiled Deity. I trimmed one rank of flight and Adaptation (now just a Variable power with a couple of modifiers). Ultimate Power said that for most environments two ranks of Adaptation should be enough, so I went with just two ranks for the Exiled Deity here. With the reduction of the Power loss and Weakness drawbacks to complications in 3e, the Exiled Deity also lost her three free points to put into skills and feats, but you can buy those back with the “Godly Gifts” discretionary points.

Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Post by Dreaming Psion » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Pervert Sage
PL: 9 (135 points)

Examples: Master Roshi (DB, DBZ), Happosai (Ranma ½), Jiraiya (Naruto, from which series this archetype derives its name), and (more loosely) Robert “Granndad” Freeman (the Boondocks)

Abilities: Str -1, Sta 3, Agi 3, Dex 1, Fgt 9, Int 1, Awa 5, Pre 0

Skills: Acrobatics 5 (+8), Athletics 3 (+2), Close combat (unarmed) 4 (+13), Deception 7 (+7), Expertise (theology and philosophy) 7 (+8), Expertise (martial arts master) 12 (+13), Insight 12 (+17; Assessment), Intimidation or Persuasion 5 (pick one, +5), Perception 10 (+15), Sleight of Hand 4 (+5), Stealth 7 (+10)
76 ranks

Advantages:
Assessment, Benefit (status- head of martial arts dojo), Defensive Roll 3, Equipment 2, Grappling Finesse, Power Attack, Ranged Attack 7, Trance, Zen Strike*
*From Mecha and Manga

Equipment: Remote hermitage and dojo (toughness: 5, size: Colossal, Features: Gym, Living Space, Infirmary, Isolated, Personnel, 10 ep)

Offense
Initiative +3
Unarmed +13; DC 20 Tough
Martial arts special attacks- varies by stance/form taken

Defense
Dodge 11, Parry 11, Fort 6, Toughness +6 (+3 flat-footed), Will 10

Powers
Martial arts forms- choose 10 points of traits as a main power and another two as Alternate Effects; total 12 p

Old Master: Leaping 1, Immunity 1 (aging), Senses 5 (Detect Chi- acute, accurate, ranged); total 7 p

Complications: Honor: The Sage often follows some kind of code of honor or conduct.
Obsession: Sexual gratification/lust (including flirtation, pornography, and the like). The Pervert Sage, for his part, usually has a Weakness against retributive damage inflicted upon his person (eg- Slap Silly) by those he offends with his advances.
Responsibility: A respectable old master must take responsibility for the well-being of his pupils and school.
Rivalry: The Pervert Sage often has many old enemies from rival schools.

Abilities 42 + Skills 38 + Advantages 18 + Defenses 18 + Powers 19 = 135

Notes: Instead of a reworking of a Mecha and Manga archetype, this is the 3e version of an archetype I originally did for 2e. While probably not enough of a protagonist archetype to warrant its inclusion in the Mecha and Manga book, I felt like such a common archetype as the Pervert Sage deserves a place here in this thread.

So yeah, you have a well-respected master of the martial arts who, although old, is nonetheless in great fighting form. He has his old dojo and is more than willing to share his wisdom (and sometimes more than his wanted!) with those who are worthy. There’s just one problem, the Pervert Sage is well, a pervert. Usually a man, but occasionally a woman, the Pervert Sage often has quite an active lust society just does not approve of. Aside from this, the Sage is a competent and usually caring martial arts master and sensei.

At PL 9, this archetype will tend to dominate many (non-superheroic) martial art themed series at the beginning. But soon the PC students may well surpass their master, gaining enough power points to elevate themselves to higher power levels typical of many such series.

As can be seen, I’ve adapted the stance mechanic from Mecha and Manga. Since there are no containers proper, I’ve just left the Pervert Sage’s forms into an array of Alternate Effects. You may choose one group of traits (skills, feats, abilities, and the like will be Enhanced) and two more groups of traits as Alternate Effects. Each one must be 10 points or less.

Sample forms/stances are included in the post to follow.