Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Red Ghost, Red Guardian, Red Skull)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Demons)

Post by kenseido » Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Nice Succubus.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

Xarathos
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Xarathos » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:40 pm

kenseido wrote:Nice Succubus.
Seconded.

(Though I admit I'm still fond of 4e's recasting of them as devils, but that's a minor detail that doesn't really impact the sweetness of the build).

For my own cosmology, I like to see Succubi as residing both in the Nine Hells and varying layers of the Abyss . . . and never quite trusted by either class of fiends. They make excellent devils, since their nature places such a premium on temptation (specifically lust), but as you say, the slow, gradual destruction angle works well too.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Xarathos wrote:
(Though I admit I'm still fond of 4e's recasting of them as devils, but that's a minor detail that doesn't really impact the sweetness of the build).

For my own cosmology, I like to see Succubi as residing both in the Nine Hells and varying layers of the Abyss . . . and never quite trusted by either class of fiends. They make excellent devils, since their nature places such a premium on temptation (specifically lust), but as you say, the slow, gradual destruction angle works well too.
I, too am a fan of the succubi being devils rather than demons. Thye make better sense in that regard. However, as 4e is not the OGL project I am working with (which is 3.5), I am stuck with them being demons. They are easy enough to change to accomodate them as devils. All it requires is altering their Immunities and some of their Complications.

All I have is the vrock, and then Demons will be done. Then, the devils are up.

Currently on my conversion schedule, I am starting in of the Dragons. "D" has always been a brutal letter for writing home-grown bestiaries.
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

Xarathos
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Xarathos » Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Ah, yes. . . the OGL. Sometimes I forget that Wizards doesn't want to play nicely with the other children these days. Understood completely.

And you're right, the difference basically boils down to swapping a few descriptors attached to a power or two. Very simple.

Looking forward to both the devils and the dragons - Erinyes were among my favorite devils, and I was disappointed to see them not make the cut in 4e (Though it's understandable, given the overlap in role with the Succubus). I'll enjoy seeing your build of them. :)

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:29 am

Hey, I just took some bard levels and here's my first song...

VROCK (PL 9)

Strength 6, Stamina 5, Agility 4, Dexterity 2,
Fighting 5, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 4

POWERS
Demonic Powers:
Array (36 points)
Summon Demon: Summon Vrock 12 (Active, Continuous, Unreliable) – 36 points
Dance of Ruin: Burst Area Damage 7 (Area 3 [100-ft. burst], Limited [requires three total vrocks to dance at the same time]) – 1 point
Mirror Image: Visual Concealment 4 (Partial) – 1 point
Stunning Screech: Burst Area Affliction 7 (Dazed and Hearing Impaired / Hearing Disabled and Stunned; Resisted by Fortitude; Extra Condition, Hearing Sense Dependent) – 1 point
Telekinesis: Move Object 7 – 1 point
Telepathy: Communication 1 (Subtle); Linked to Comprehend 2 (Languages) – 1 point
Teleport: Teleport 7 (Accurate, Easy, Extended) – 1 point
Demonic Senses: Senses 6 (Darkvision, Extended Hearing 2, Extended Vision 2) – 6 points
Demonic Toughness: Impervious Toughness 10, Protection 5 – 15 points
Demonic Traits: Feature 1 (all natural attacks count as “Unholy”), Immunity 9 (Aging, Electricity Damage, Poison, Sleep, Starvation and Thirst) – 10 points
Large Body: Growth 4 (Innate, Permanent; -2 active defenses included) – 9 points
Spores: Area Burst Damage 1 (Reaction, Secondary Effect) – 6 points
Wings: Flight 3 (16 mph; Wings) – 3 points

ADVANTAGES
Close Attack 3, Improved Initiative, Languages 2 (Celestial, Draconic [Abyssal is native]), Power Attack, Takedown

SKILLS
Expertise (Extraplanar Lore) 5 (+6), Insight 2 (+4), Intimidation 5 (+11), Perception 5 (+7), Stealth 5 (+5)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+8
Dance of Ruin Area (Close, Damage 7)
Spores Area (Close, Damage 1)
Stunning Screech Area (Close, Affliction 7)
Unarmed +8 (Close, Damage 6)

DEFENSE
Dodge
7, Fortitude 7, Parry 8, Toughness 10, Will 7

Abilities 42 + Advantages 8 + Defenses 17 + Powers 91 + Skills 11 = 169 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Enemy:
Angels and other good celestial beings.
Obsession: Destruction.
Power Loss: Impervious Toughness; not vs. cold iron weapons or holy attacks. The demon loses its Impervious Toughness and cannot use its powers against anyone who invokes the creature’s True Name. Dance of Ruin and Stunning Screech do not affect other demons.
Weakness: Holy objects and locations.
Few demons are as despised as the vrocks. These fiends embody the worst traits of the demonic race: betrayal, rage, and hatred. Vrocks are used by other demons as shock troops, but are always watched carefully, as they tend to turn sides at the last minute. Such is their chaotic nature. Vrocks delight in slowly slaying mortal creatures and feasting on their warm entrails while the still-living victim watches in horror. Much like the vultures they appear to resemble, vrocks will scavenge meat from any kill they can find.

A vrock appears to be a vulture-like demon with knobby skin covered in wart-like growths. These growths often explode at a moment’s notice, releasing a cloud of spores that burrows into the flesh of anything around the fiend. A vrock stands 8 feet tall and weighs 500 pounds.

Xarathos
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Xarathos » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 am

". . . well, it's official. We're Vrocked."

(Sorry, just had to.)

Nice job on the Vrock. :)

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:37 am

:twisted: DEVILS :twisted:
Devils are the legions of fallen angels that come from the infernal realm known as Hell. These diabolic fiends seek to manipulate and dominate mortal creatures in their long-term goal to rule the cosmos. Devils corrupt mortal souls and drag them down to Hell where they are transformed into more devils to serve in their constant battle against the forces of Heaven.

Devils have a highly structured and organized society. Every devil knows its place in the hierarchy of Hell. The higher-ranking devils not only have greater infernal abilities and are more physically powerful, but are also more cunning in what evil they perform. Devils believe in following the rules. They will often bend the rules in a manner suitable to their needs, but they will never outright break any rules. Nor will they break their word, once given. A devil will speak in half-truths and cunningly-worded phrases, but when they say they will so something, they will do exactly that.

Devils react coolly, rationally, and in a calculated manner. They do not tend to act emotionally, but the stories of infernal rages are well known to cause great destruction. They delight in inflicting misery on others as a means of crushing the will of a mortal and eventually gaining access to the mortal soul.

Fiends of a Feather… Er, Talon
Many that are unfamiliar with the differences with devils and demons tend to use the terms interchangeably. This can be a dreadful mistake, especially when dealing with one type of fiend or another. Both demons and devils are classified as an evil type of outsider called “fiends.” Both are inherently and totally evil. However, this is where the similarities tend to stop.

Demons are the spawn of chaotic alien beings from beyond this reality. Devils are the fallen angels of Heaven; once members of the celestial host.

Demons seek to slay and devour mortals. Devils seek to manipulate and corrupt mortals.

Demons react emotionally with no regard to the consequences of its actions. Devils react rationally and with forethought.

Demons want to destroy the world. Devils want to rule the world.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:39 am

Xarathos wrote:". . . well, it's official. We're Vrocked."

:)
That is exactly what one of my players said when I showed them my vrock villain... who was a bard.

Xarathos
Comrade
Comrade

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Demons and Devils)

Post by Xarathos » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:42 am

That really is a perfect fit, now that I think of it . . . and I'm sure that the other demons really loved his singing voice! :D

(Anything that makes the victim's ears bleed sounds great to a demon)

Thorpacolypse
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity
Location: Bloomington, IL (Summer home in the dark recesses of the human psyche...)

Post by Thorpacolypse » Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:39 pm

prodigyduck wrote:
Xarathos wrote:". . . well, it's official. We're Vrocked."

:)
That is exactly what one of my players said when I showed them my vrock villain... who was a bard.
I HATE Vrocks and will until my dying day...

My first DM back in 1st Edition D&D LOVED them and he sent them after us all the time. I got my arse kicked and kicked the arse of many a Vrock.

That being said, I'd love to borrow these and send them after my FTF group just for ironicalness. :wink:
Shop J-Mart!

Service with a smilie! :)

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 pm

Thorpacolypse wrote:
I HATE Vrocks and will until my dying day...

My first DM back in 1st Edition D&D LOVED them and he sent them after us all the time. I got my arse kicked and kicked the arse of many a Vrock.

That being said, I'd love to borrow these and send them after my FTF group just for ironicalness. :wink:
Feel free.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Demons and Devils)

Post by prodigyduck » Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:54 am

Freddy Kruger ain't got nothin' on ME!

BARBED DEVIL (PL 12)

Strength 6, Stamina 6, Agility 6, Dexterity 3,
Fighting 9, Intellect 1, Awareness 2, Presence 4

POWERS
Barbs:
Damage 3 (Reaction) – 4 points
Infernal Powers: Array (60 points)
Teleport: Teleport 12 (Accurate, Easy, Extended) – 60 points
Claws of Fear: Affliction 10 (Impaired / Compelled [to flee]; Resisted by Will; Cumulative, Linked to Claws) – 1 point
Hold Person: Perception Range Affliction 7 (Dazed / Immobile / Paralyzed; Resisted by Will; Cumulative, Limited to Humanoids) – 1 point
Impale: Damage 6 (Grab-Based) – 1 point
Mirror Image: Visual Concealment 4 (Partial) – 1 point
Order’s Wrath: Ranged Area Burst Damage 8; Linked to Ranged Area Burst Affliction 8 (Dazed; Resisted by Will; Limited to One Degree) – 1 point
Scorching Ray: Ranged Damage 10 (Split) – 1 point
Summon Devil: Summon Barbed Devil 16 (Active, Continuous, Unreliable) – 1 point
Telepathy: Communication 1 (Subtle); Linked to Comprehend 2 (Languages) – 1 point
Unholy Blight: Ranged Area Burst Damage 8; Linked to Ranged Area Burst Affliction 8 (Impaired; Resisted by Will; Limited to One Degree) – 1 point
Infernal Senses: Senses 2 (Darkvision) – 2 points
Infernal Toughness: Impervious Toughness 10, Protection 4 – 14 points
Infernal Traits: Feature 1 (all natural attacks count as “Unholy”), Immunity 9 (Aging, Fire Damage, Poison, Sleep, Starvation and Thirst) – 10 points

ADVANTAGES
Fast Grab, Improved Critical (claws), Improved Grab, Languages 3 (Celestial, Common, Draconic [Infernal is native]), Power Attack, Takedown

SKILLS
Acrobatics 8 (+14), Expertise (Magic) 8 (+9), Insight 8 (+12), Intimidation 8 (+12), Perception 8 (+10), Persuasion 8 (+12), Ranged Combat (Scorching Ray) 8 (+11), Stealth 8 (+14)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+6
Barbs Reaction (Close, Damage 3)
Claws +9 (Close, Damage 6/19-20 plus Affliction 10)
Hold Person Perception (Ranged, Affliction 7)
Impale +9 (Close, Damage 6)
Order’s Wrath Area (Ranged, Damage 8 plus Affliction 8]
Scorching Ray +11 (Ranged, Damage 10)
Unarmed +9 (Close, Damage 6)
Unholy Blight Area (Ranged, Damage 8 plus Affliction 8]

DEFENSE
Dodge
10, Fortitude 10, Parry 13, Toughness 10, Will 10

Abilities 74 + Advantages 5 + Defenses 20 + Powers 99 + Skills 32 = 230 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Arrogant:
Devils are confident in their powers and position over those weaker than themselves.
Enemy: Angels and other good celestial beings.
Power Loss: Impervious Toughness; not vs. silver weapons or holy attacks. The devil loses its Impervious Toughness and cannot use its powers against anyone who invokes the creature’s True Name.
Barbed devils – also called hamatulas – are the guardians of Hell, entrusted with important duties such as defenders of infernal fortresses and prisons, and the protection of important archdevils.

Barbed devils stand 7 feet tall and weigh 300 pounds. As their name implies, a barbed devil is covered in a mass of sharp barbs. Their hands end in long, razor-sharp claws.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Devils)

Post by prodigyduck » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:40 am

BEARDED DEVIL (PL 8]

Strength 4* / 2, Stamina 5* / 3, Agility 2, Dexterity 1,
Fighting 4, Intellect -2, Awareness 1, Presence 0
* with Battle Frenzy

POWERS
Battle Frenzy: Enhanced Strength 2 (Fades), Enhanced Stamina 2 (Fades), Enhanced Will 2 (Fades) – 5 points
Infernal Power: Array (35 points)
Teleport: Teleport 7 (Accurate, Easy, Extended) – 35 points
Diseased Beard: Weaken Strength 7 (Resisted by Fortitude; Grab-Based, Progressive) – 1 point
Infernal Wound: Progressive (with Glaive Damage) – 1 point
Summon Devil: Summon Bearded Devil 9 (Active, Continuous, Unreliable) – 1 point
Summon Devil: Summon Lemure 2 (Active, Continuous, Extra Minion 3 [8 lemures], Horde, Unreliable) – 1 point
Infernal Toughness: Impervious Toughness 5, Protection 4 – 9 points
Infernal Traits: Feature 1 (all natural attacks count as “Unholy”), Immunity 9 (Aging, Fire Damage, Poison, Sleep, Starvation and Thirst) – 10 points

EQUIPMENT
Glaive:
Strength-Based Damage 3 (Reach) – 4 points

ADVANTAGES
Close Attack 1, Equipment 1, Improved Initiative, Languages 3 (Celestial, Common, Draconic [Infernal is native]), Power Attack

SKILLS
Athletics 5 (+7), Close Combat (Glaive) 2 (+7), Insight 5 (+6), Intimidation 5 (+5), Perception 5 (+6), Stealth 2 (+4)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+6
Beard +5 (Close, Weaken 7)
Glaive +7 (Close, Damage 7* / 5)
Unarmed +5 (Close, Damage 4* / 2)
* with Battle Frenzy

DEFENSE
Dodge
7, Fortitude 7* / 5, Parry 6, Toughness 9* / 7, Will 8* / 6
* with Battle Frenzy

Abilities 22 + Advantages 7 + Defenses 14 + Powers 66 + Skills 12 = 121 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Arrogant:
Devils are confident in their powers and position over those weaker than themselves.
Power Loss: Impervious Toughness; not vs. silver weapons or holy attacks. The devil loses its Impervious Toughness and cannot use its powers against anyone who invokes the creature’s True Name.
Bearded devils are the elite soldiers of Hell’s legions. They are savage fighters who will enter a frenzied rage before engaging in battle. These fiends, also called barbazus, will use the extended reach of their polearms to their advantage. Enemies who get too close will be grappled and subjected to the foul disease lingering in the devils’ beards.

Barbazus stand 6 feet tall and weigh about 200 pounds. They have thick beards make of coarse, wiry hair that oozes with foulness. They often wear infernal armor into battle, although their own heavily-scaled hide will shrug almost any attack.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Devils)

Post by prodigyduck » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:55 am

*BANG!*
Good God, man! Someone could have gotten killed!
That IS the point of the game...
But I could have been killed!

GLADSTONE (PL 9)
Captain Terrance Mallory Gladstone, Her Britannic Majesty the Queen’s 104th Lance, Retired (BC: Malcolm McDowell, circa “Royal Flash”)
Base: Mobile
Affiliation: Intercrime
Height: 5’10”, Weight: 140 lbs.
Eyes: Blue, Hair: Ginger Blond

Strength 2, Stamina 2, Agility 7, Dexterity 3,
Fighting 7, Intellect 3, Awareness 2, Presence 3

POWERS
Etherealness:
Flight 5 (60 mph; Subtle), Insubstantial 4 (Not
vs. iron or magic; Limited [not vs. living creatures or objects], Subtle), Visual Concealment 4 – 26 points
Faerie Senses: Senses 1 (Low-Light Vision) – 1 point
Faerie Traits: Immunity 11 (Aging, Life Support) – 11 points
Glamour: Array (40 points)
Faerie Glamour: Illusion 8 (all senses); Dynamic – 41 points
Glamour Constructs: Create 8 (Continuous, Innate, Precise, Subtle); Dynamic – 2 points
Mind-Boggling Glamour: Perception Ranged Affliction 8 (Dazed / Compelled / Controlled; Resisted by Will; Cumulative); Dynamic – 2 points
Shapeshifting: Morph 4 (any form) – 22 points

EQUIPMENT
Cavalry Breastplate and Helmet:
Protection 3 – 3 points
Weapons: Array (6 points)
Flintlock Pistol: Ranged Damage 3 – 6 points
Sword: Strength-Based Damage 3 (Improved Critical) – 1 point

ADVANTAGES
Agile Feint, Beginner’s Luck, Connected, Daze (Deception), Defensive Roll 3, Equipment 2, Languages 3 (English, French, German, Spanish [Sylvan is native]), Quick Draw, Taunt

SKILLS
Acrobatics 6 (+13), Athletics 6 (+8), Close Combat (Swords) 2 (+9), Deception 6 (+9), Expertise (Gambling) 2 (+5), Expertise (Magic) 2 (+5), Expertise (Popular Culture) 2 (+5), Expertise (Riding) 2 (+5), Perception 2 (+4), Persuasion 6 (+9), Ranged Combat (Pistols) 6 (+9), Sleight of Hand 6 (+9), Stealth 6 (+13)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+7
Glamour Perception (Ranged, Affliction 8]
Pistol +9 (Ranged, Damage 3)
Sword +9 (Close, Damage 5/19-20)
Unarmed +7 (Close, Damage 2)

DEFENSE
Dodge
9, Fortitude 4, Parry 9, Toughness 8 / 5*, Will 8
* without Defensive Roll

Abilities 58 + Advantages 13 + Defenses 12 + Powers 105 + Skills 27 = 215 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Motivation:
Thrill-seeker.
Power Loss: Glamours dissipate when exposed to iron. Contact with iron also dispels his Shapeshifting, revealing Gladstone’s true fey appearance.
Quirk: Seelie. Gladstone is not malicious. He only plays the part of the villain “in good fun.” Gladstone always dresses and acts in the style of a 19th Century British cavalryman.
Reputation: Cad. Gladstone is an incorrigible liar, womanizer, and cheat.
Secret Identity: Few know that Gladstone is a Daoine Sidhe.
Weakness: Vulnerability to iron. Vulnerability to magnetics.
The creature known as “Captain Terrance Mallory Gladstone, of Her Britannic Majesty’s hundred-and-fourth of lance, retired” has told so many stories about his past that it’s hard to tell what is real and what isn’t. He is definitely one of the Daoine Sidhe (pronounced “Dayne Shee”); an ancient Race from “Beyond the Veil” (a place now simply called “Vale”). The Sidhe are Faerie; energy beings from another reality whose entry into this world changes them into various “breeds” of creatures. Daoine Sidhe are also called “Elves” by some.

Records indicate that there was, indeed, a Captain Terrance Mallory Gladstone in the Royal 104th Lancers, between 1846 and 1877. Whether or not this is the same person is debatable, but it is not beyond the realm of possibility. What he was doing between 1877 and 1984 is anyone’s guess. However, in 1984, the “current” Gladstone made his appearance, and began committing daring daylight robberies, and then throwing lavish parties. Attempts to capture him by conventional authorities failed miserably, until Doctor Midnight offered to lend a hand. After their confrontation, Gladstone was arrested, but escaped custody somehow. Since then he has occasionally appeared, and recently joined Intercrime. Apparently he commits crime out of a “need for adventure”, as well as a healthy disregard for doing actual work.

The first word that one thinks of when trying to describe Gladstone is “Cad”. He is an incorrigible liar, womanizer, gambler, and cheat. He will lie, steal, betray his friends and his country, run in fear from a lesser foe… and then make a stand against overwhelming odds. In order to impress a pretty girl. And then brag about it. For centuries. He takes credit for things he did not do, and does things no one should ever admit.

And somehow he is always likeable.
:!: Ah, Gladstone. This villain was created by my friend for our Metaworld campaign setting. He is great, as villains go. Not truely evil, but just in it for a good time.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Devils, Gladstone)

Post by prodigyduck » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:01 am

BONE DEVIL (PL 10)

Strength 5, Stamina 5, Agility 5, Dexterity 2,
Fighting 7, Intellect 3, Awareness 2, Presence 4

POWERS
Aura of Fear:
Affliction 9 (Impaired; Resisted by Will; Limited to One Degree, Reaction) – 18 points
Infernal Powers: Array (50 points)
Teleport: Teleport 10 (Accurate, Easy, Extended) – 50 points
Dimensional Anchor: Nullify Teleport and Dimensional Movement Effects 10 – 1 point
Invisibility: Visual Concealment 4 (Passive) – 1 point
Images: Illusion 7 (Hearing, Olfactory, Visual; Resisted by Will) – 1 point
Poison Stinger: Damage 5; Linked to Weaken Strength 10 (Resisted by Fortitude; Progressive) – 1 point
Summon Devil: Summon Bone Devil 15 (Active, Continuous, Unreliable) – 1 point
Summon Devil: Summon Lemure 2 (Active, Continuous, Extra Minion 3 [8 lemures], Horde, Unreliable) – 1 point
Wall of Ice: Create 10 (Continuous) – 1 point
Infernal Toughness: Impervious Toughness 10, Protection 6 – 16 points
Large Body: Growth 4 (Innate, Permanent; -2 active defenses included) – 9 points
Magical Flight: Flight 4 (30 mph; Subtle) – 9 points

ADVANTAGES
Close Attack 2, Improved Initiative, Languages 3 (Celestial, Common, Draconic [Infernal is native]), Ritualist

SKILLS
Deception 6 (+10), Expertise (Magic) 6 (+9), Insight 6 (+8), Intimidation 6 (+12), Perception 6 (+8), Persuasion 6 (+10), Stealth 6 (+7)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+9
Poison Sting +9 (Close, Damage 5 plus Weaken 10)
Unarmed +9 (Close, Damage 5)

DEFENSE
Dodge
7, Fortitude 7, Parry 9, Toughness 11, Will 8

Abilities 50 + Advantages 7 + Defenses 12 + Powers 122 + Skills 21 = 212 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Arrogant: Devils are confident in their powers and position over those weaker than themselves.
Obsession: Bone devils delight in the torture and suffering of others; especially other devils.
Bone devils – sometimes called osyluths – serve as taskmasters and interrogators of the devils. They act as law-enforcement throughout Hell, leading many devils to fear their presence. Bone devils delight in torturing mortals and devils alike, causing physical and mental suffering wherever they go.

Bone devils appear to be skeletal humanoid monsters with a long, lashing tail ending in a deadly venomous stinger. Osyluths stand over 9 feet tall and weigh over 400 pounds. Some bone devils have wings, although they do not need them for flight.