Prodigy Duck 3e Builds (Red Ghost, Red Guardian, Red Skull)

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
scc
Zealot
Zealot

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Kyton)

Post by scc » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Nice Chain Devil. I always liked them. They have a pretty cool and intimidating appearance, well unless you are talking about the Pathfinder version. :wink:

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:26 pm

scc wrote:Nice Chain Devil. I always liked them. They have a pretty cool and intimidating appearance, well unless you are talking about the Pathfinder version. :wink:
I think both versions have merit.
"Terrorism is the tactic of the weak." -Reza Aslan, Muslim Scholar

Mediocrity always attacks excellence.

Please see my MnM Beastiary.

scc
Zealot
Zealot

Post by scc » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:15 pm

I agree both are cool just the Pathfinder version is...not as scary appearance wise.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:54 pm

scc wrote:I agree both are cool just the Pathfinder version is...not as scary appearance wise.
I found a look for the Kyton I really like.. It's just not safe to post here on the forum (nudity is involved).

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Lamia)

Post by prodigyduck » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:52 am

LAMIA (PL 7)

Strength
4, Stamina 2, Agility 3, Dexterity 1,
Fighting 6, Intellect 1, Awareness 3, Presence 1

POWERS
Disguise Self:
Morph 3 (Humanoid Forms; Resisted by Will) – 12 points
Draining Touch: Weaken Awareness 4 (Resisted by Will) – 4 points
Fey Trickery: Enhanced Skill 8 (Deception 4, Stealth 4) – 4 points
Lamia Powers: Array (20 points)
Charm: Perception Range Affliction 5 (Entranced / Compelled / Controlled; Resisted by Will; Cumulative) – 20 points
Deep Slumber: Perception Ranged Affliction 4 (Fatigued / Exhausted / Asleep; Resisted by Will; Cumulative) – 1 point
Images: Illusion 4 (Hearing, Visual; Area 2 [30-ft. diameter]) – 1 point
Mirror Image: Visual Concealment 4 (Partial) – 1 point
Suggestion: Perception Range Affliction 4 (Dazed / Compelled; Resisted by Will; Cumulative) – 1 point
Lamia Senses: Senses 3 (Darkvision, Low-Light Vision) – 3 points
Large Body: Growth 4 (Innate, Permanent; -2 active defenses included), Protection 5 – 14 points
Lion Legs: Speed 1 (4 mph) – 1 point
Ventriloquism: Illusion 4 (Hearing) – 4 points

EQUIPMENT
Dagger:
Strength-Based Damage 1 (Improved Critical) – 2 points

ADVANTAGES
Close Attack 2, Equipment 1, Fascinate (Deception), Languages 2 (Abyssal, Common [Sylvan is native]), Move-By Action

SKILLS
Deception 6 (+11), Intimidation 3 (+6), Perception 6 (+9), Persuasion 3 (+4), Stealth 6 (+9)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+3
Charm Perception (Ranged, Affliction 5)
Dagger +8 (Close, Damage 5/19-20)
Deep Slumber Perception (Ranged, Affliction 4)
Draining Touch +8 (Close, Weaken 4)
Suggestion Perception (Ranged, Affliction 4)
Unarmed +8 (Close, Damage 4)

DEFENSE
Dodge
7, Fortitude 5, Parry 7, Toughness 7, Will 9

Abilities 26 + Advantages 7 + Defenses 18 + Powers 66 + Skills 12 = 129 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Prejudice:
Lamias are matriarchal and believe males are good for nothing more than breeding and slave labor.
Obsession: Lamias seek to live in excess, surrounded by beauty and slaves. They are highly-sexual creatures and mate often with mortal males to produce offspring.
Lamias are dangerous, fey-like vampires that live to bring strife and suffering into the world. They are cruel and seductive beings that lure their victims closer to doom with illusions of beauty.

A lamia stands over 6 feet tall, measures 8 feet long, and weighs about 650 pounds. Most lamias appear to be beautiful women from the waist up, with the bodies of powerful lions from the waist down – similar to a centaur. These are the weakest forms of lamia however, as the more powerful versions can have the lower bodies of serpents (often confusing these creatures for naga or gorgons), birds, spiders, or any other form of animal or vermin. The most powerful of lamias can change their lower bodies as easily as a mortal being changes their clothes.

Being an all-female race, lamias are a matriarchal breed. They follow the most powerful member of their community. Lamias make their lairs within ancient ruins and abandoned cities. In these lairs, they use their illusory powers to transform the environment to appear new as if rebuilt to their former glory.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Lamia)

Post by prodigyduck » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:57 am

"So... do you wanna go... fight some evil today...?"

LAMMASU (PL 9)

Strength
6, Stamina 4, Agility 1, Dexterity 0,
Fighting 5, Intellect 3, Awareness 3, Presence 2

POWERS
Holy Protection:
Burst Area Immunity 5 (Mind Control Effects; Affects Others and Self) – 15 points
Lammasu Powers: Array (14 points)
Dimension Door: Teleport 7 – 14 points
Invisibility: Visual Concealment 4 – 1 point
Lammasu Senses: Senses 3 (Darkvision, Low-Light Vision) – 3 points
Large Body: Growth 4 (Innate, Permanent; -2 active defenses included), Protection 6 – 15 points
Wings: Flight 5 (60 mph; Wings) – 5 points

ADVANTAGES
Close Attack 3, Improved Initiative, Languages 2 (Common, Draconic [Celestial is native]), Power Attack, Ritualist

SKILLS
Expertise (Magic) 5 (+8), Insight 5 (+8), Perception 5 (+8), Persuasion 5 (+7)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+5
Unarmed +8 (Close, Damage 6)

DEFENSE
Dodge
4, Fortitude 9, Parry 8, Toughness 10, Will 5

Abilities 32 + Advantages 8 + Defenses 17 + Powers 53 + Skills 10 = 120 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Disability:
A lammasu has no hands.
Enemy: Lammasus are the enemy of evil creatures and hunt them wherever they are found.
Lammasus are kind and powerful magical beasts that seek to promote goodness throughout the world. They fight evil wherever it is found and aid noble heroes in their quests. Lammasus live in deserts and isolated parts of the world, where evil can be found to fester in secret.

A lammasu appears to be a creature similar to a sphinx. They have the bodies of lions, with powerful feathered wings. They possess the heads of humanoids; males often wear long bears that become lost in their manes. A lammasu will often wear golden jewelry, bracers, and a crown. The average lammasu is 8 feet long and weighs about 600 pounds.
Lammasu Magic
Most Lammasus possess some magical abilities based on their faith in the power of Goodness. This can be represented by giving the lammasu a Divine Magic Array with slots for Healing, Nullify Mind Control and Summoning (exorcism), and Burst Area Damage Limited to Undead (channel positive energy) Powers.

dwellerofthedeep
Zealot
Zealot

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Lamia, Lamassu)

Post by dwellerofthedeep » Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:08 pm

Ah, the Lamassu... such fond memories (Of the Chaos Dwarf Lamassu in the old days of warhammer, actually)
Character Carnival!
My Blog
"If I have to give up a kidney I'll be okay because I'll still have Mutants and Masterminds."

Jabroniville
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Jabroniville » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:20 pm

I always liked "Tauric" (though the term is a bit of a misnomer and used inappropriately- there's nothing else to really replace it) creatures, along with most other half-animal types. Anything that's ALMOST human, but just changes a few things, seems to be really cool to me. Centaurs, Minotaur, all the various animal-men kicking around D&D-ish worlds (Gnolls, Centaurs, Yakmen, etc.) all seem just as "Fantasy" to me as Orcs and Goblins.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:05 pm

Jabroniville wrote:I always liked "Tauric" (though the term is a bit of a misnomer and used inappropriately- there's nothing else to really replace it) creatures, along with most other half-animal types. Anything that's ALMOST human, but just changes a few things, seems to be really cool to me. Centaurs, Minotaur, all the various animal-men kicking around D&D-ish worlds (Gnolls, Centaurs, Yakmen, etc.) all seem just as "Fantasy" to me as Orcs and Goblins.
My buddy, Owen, Wrote a Tauric Creature template for the 3e Monster Manual II. It was really useful in the games I ran.

Woodclaw
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Woodclaw » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:38 am

prodigyduck wrote:
Jabroniville wrote:I always liked "Tauric" (though the term is a bit of a misnomer and used inappropriately- there's nothing else to really replace it) creatures, along with most other half-animal types. Anything that's ALMOST human, but just changes a few things, seems to be really cool to me. Centaurs, Minotaur, all the various animal-men kicking around D&D-ish worlds (Gnolls, Centaurs, Yakmen, etc.) all seem just as "Fantasy" to me as Orcs and Goblins.
My buddy, Owen, Wrote a Tauric Creature template for the 3e Monster Manual II. It was really useful in the games I ran.
The "Tauric" is a bit of a mixed bag for, it can be used to make some great creature (I kind of like the sample Hobgoblin/Gryphon creature in the D&D3E sample) as well as some abomination that doesn't have place in any decently written setting.
"Yes, it's a bloody flying alligator setting fire to my city!"

Sam Vimes (Guards! Guards!)

From a dark corner of my mind (my build's thread)
From another dark corner of my mind (my Deviantart page)

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Leopards and Liches)

Post by prodigyduck » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:10 am

...s'up?

LEOPARD (PL 5)

Strength
3, Stamina 2, Agility 4, Dexterity 2,
Fighting 2, Intellect -4, Awareness 1, Presence -2

POWERS
Fast:
Speed 1 (4 mph) – 1 point
Leopard Senses: Senses 3 (Low-Light Vision, Scent, Tracking [olfactory]) – 3 points
Steady: Enhanced Acrobatics 8 – 4 points
Stealthy: Enhanced Stealth 4, Enhanced Stealth 4 (Limited to while in tall grass or heavy undergrowth) – 3 points
Strong Climber: Enhanced Athletics 8 (Limited to climbing) – 2 points

ADVANTAGES
Close Attack 1, Grabbing Finesse, Skill Mastery 2 (Athletics, Stealth)

SKILLS
Acrobatics 0 (+12), Athletics 0 (+3, +11 climbing), Perception 3 (+4), Stealth 1 (+9, +13 in tall grass)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+4
Unarmed +3 (Close, Damage 3)

DEFENSE
Dodge
7, Fortitude 5, Parry 5, Toughness 2, Will 2

Abilities 16 + Advantages 4 + Defenses 10 + Powers 13 + Skills 2 = 45 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Disability:
A leopard is mute and has no hands.
Leopards are big cats. They dwell in forested mountains, hills, and plains.

This basic leopard build can be used for any big cat that is small than a lion, such as a panther, cougar, or lynx.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:13 am

LICH TEMPLATE

ABILITIES
+1 Intellect, +1 Awareness, +1 Presence; a lich has no Stamina score

POWERS
Fear Aura:
Burst Area Affliction 5* (Impaired; Resisted by Will; Area 2 [60-ft. radius], Limited to one degree, Reaction) – 25 points
Lich Senses: Senses 2 (Darkvision) – 2 points
Lich Toughness: Impervious Toughness 5*, Protection 5 – 10 points
Lich Traits: Immunity 40 (Cold Damage, Electrical Damage, Fortitude Effects), Regeneration 5 – 45 points
Negative Energy Touch: Array (25 points)
Paralyzing Touch: Affliction 5* (Hindered / Immobilized / Paralyzed; Resisted by Fortitude; Cumulative, Progressive), Linked to Damage 5 – 25 points
Negative Energy Restoration: Healing 5* (Affects Objects, Limited to undead and negative energy creatures) – 1 point
Rejuvenation: Immortality 2 (Limited if phylactery is destroyed) – 1 point
* Powerful liches will have additional ranks of these powers.

SKILLS
Insight 8, Perception 8, Stealth 8

Abilities -4 + Powers 109 + Skills 12 = 117 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Power Loss:
Impervious Toughness; not vs. magical bludgeoning weapons.
Prejudice: Liches are powerful undead creatures. They are feared and reviled wherever they are encountered.
Liches are spellcasters that use their magical ability to extend their existence after they should have naturally died. This results in a powerful necromantic transformation that turns the once-living mage into a monstrous undead creature. The process allows that spellcaster to retain his intelligence and magical powers, while gaining a large number of new necromantic powers.

To become a lich, the spellcaster must place a portion of their life force into a specially-prepared object. This object is known as a phylactery. So long as the phylactery is not destroyed, the lich will eventually rejuvenate – even if its body is completely destroyed.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Post by prodigyduck » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:10 am

LION (PL 5)

Strength
5, Stamina 2, Agility 3, Dexterity 1,
Fighting 3, Intellect -4, Awareness 1, Presence -2

POWERS
Fast:
Large Body: Growth 4 (Innate, Permanent; -2 active defenses included), Protection 1 – 10 points
Lion Senses: Senses 3 (Low-Light Vision, Scent, Tracking [olfactory]) – 3 points
Stealthy: Enhanced Stealth 4, Enhanced Stealth 8 (Limited to tall grass and heavy undergrowth) – 4 points
Superb Balance: Enhanced Acrobatics 4 (Limited to balance) – 1 point

ADVANTAGES
Close Attack 2, Improved Initiative, Skill Mastery (Perception)

SKILLS
Acrobatics 0 (+3, +7 balance), Perception 4 (+5), Stealth 0 (-1, +7 in heavy undergrowth)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+7
Unarmed +5 (Close, Damage 5)

DEFENSE
Dodge
5, Parry 5, Toughness 3,
Fortitude 6, Will 2

Abilities 2 + Advantages 4 + Defenses 13 + Powers 19 + Skills 2 = 40 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Disability:
A lion is mute and has no hands.
Lions are called “kings of the jungle.” They are powerful feline predators that travel and hunt in large groups, known as prides. Male lions have large manes of golden fur. They are responsible for defending the pride against any attackers. Female lions, who have no manes, are the hunters of the pride. They use group tactics to hunt and provide food for the entire pride.

A male lion is 5 to 8 feet long and weighs 330 to 550 pounds. Females are slightly smaller but use the same statistics.
DIRE LION (PL 8]

Strength
7, Stamina 3, Agility 2, Dexterity 1,
Fighting 6, Intellect -4, Awareness 1, Presence 0

POWERS
Fast:
Large Body: Growth 6 (Innate, Permanent; -3 active defenses included), Protection 1 – 14 points
Lion Senses: Senses 3 (Low-Light Vision, Scent, Tracking [olfactory]) – 3 points
Stealthy: Enhanced Stealth 4, Enhanced Stealth 8 (Limited to tall grass and heavy undergrowth) – 4 points
Superb Balance: Enhanced Acrobatics 4 (Limited to balance) – 1 point

ADVANTAGES
Close Attack 3, Improved Initiative, Skill Mastery (Perception)

SKILLS
Acrobatics 0 (+2, +6 balance), Perception 6 (+7), Stealth 2 (+4, +12 in heavy undergrowth)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+6
Unarmed +9 (Close, Damage 7)

DEFENSE
Dodge
5, Parry 9, Toughness 4,
Fortitude 9, Will 3

Abilities 8 + Advantages 5 + Defenses 20 + Powers 23 + Skills 4 = 60 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Disability:
A dire lion is mute and has no hands.
Dire lions – sometime called cave lions or spotted lions – are patient hunters, just like their smaller cousins, but apt to take on bigger prey.

Dire lions grow to be up to 15 feet long and weigh up to 3,500 pounds.

Arthur Eld
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Lions)

Post by Arthur Eld » Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:24 am

I really like that Lich template, PD. Simply add it to any existing wizard build and, voila! One ndead terror to frighten the pants off the PCs.

prodigyduck
Mastermind
Mastermind

Re: Prodigy Duck 3e Bestiary Builds (Lizard)

Post by prodigyduck » Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:19 am

LIZARD (PL 4)

Strength
-4, Stamina -1, Agility 2, Dexterity 1,
Fighting 0, Intellect -5, Awareness 1, Presence -4

POWERS
Lizard Senses:
Senses 1 (Low-Light Vision) – 1 point
Strong Legs: Enhanced Acrobatics 8 (Limited to balancing), Enhanced Athletics 8 (Limited to climbing), Movement 2 (Wall-Crawling 2) – 8 points
Tiny Body: Shrinking 8 (Innate, Permanent; +4 active defenses included) – 9 points

ADVANTAGES
Grabbing Finesse

SKILLS
Acrobatics 0 (+2, +10 balance), Athletics 0 (-4, +4 climbing), Perception 2 (+3)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+2
Unarmed +0 (Close, Damage -4)

DEFENSE
Dodge
8, Parry 4, Toughness -1,
Fortitude 1, Will 1

Abilities -16 + Advantages 1 + Defenses 4 + Powers 18 + Skills 1 = 8 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Disability:
Lizards are mute and have no hands.
Lizards are reptilian animals that range all over the world (except in arctic climates). Unlike snakes, lizards have legs and ears. They otherwise have no distinguishing characteristics. There are thousands of different types of lizards, ranging in a variety of appearances and sizes.

The smallest lizards include chameleons and geckos that are only a few inches long.
MONITOR LIZARD (PL 4)

Strength
3, Stamina 3, Agility 2, Dexterity 1,
Fighting 2, Intellect -4, Awareness 1, Presence -2

POWERS
Lizard Senses:
Senses 3 (Low-Light Vision, Scent, Tracking [olfactory]) – 3 points
Stealthy: Enhanced Stealth 4, Enhanced Stealth 4 (Limited to forested or overgrown areas) – 3 points
Strong Swimmer: Enhanced Athletics 8 (Limited to Swimming), Swimming 2 (2 mph) – 4 points

ADVANTAGES
Skill Mastery (Perception)

SKILLS
Athletics 3 (+5, +13 swimming), Perception 3 (+4), Stealth 0 (+6, +10 in forests)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+2
Unarmed +2 (Close, Damage 3)

DEFENSE
Dodge
5, Parry 3, Toughness 3,
Fortitude 6, Will 2

Abilities 12 + Advantages 1 + Defenses 8 + Powers 10 + Skills 3 = 34 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Disability:
Monitor lizards are mute and have no hands.
The largest lizards include komodo dragons; they have been known to attack humans when agitated. Many are quite capable swimmers and occasionally venomous.
SHOCKER LIZARD (PL 5)

Strength
0, Stamina 1, Agility 2, Dexterity 1,
Fighting 1, Intellect -4, Awareness 1, Presence -2

POWERS
Electrical Shocks:
Array (8 points)
Building Shock: Burst Area Enhanced Electrical Shock Attack 2 (Selective, Limited to other shocker lizards) – 8 points
Lethal Shock: Burst Area Damage 2 – 1 point
Stunning Shock: Burst Area Affliction 2 (Dazed / Stunned / Incapacitated; Resisted by Fortitude; Cumulative) – 1 point
Fast Climber: Enhanced Athletics 8 (Limited to Climbing), Movement 1 (Wall-Crawling 1) – 4 points
Fast Swimmer: Enhanced Athletics 8 (Limited to Swimming), Swimming 2 (2 mph) – 4 points
Scale Coloration: Enhanced Stealth 4 – 2 points
Shocker Lizard Senses: Enhanced Perception 2, Senses 7 (Darkvision, Detect Electrical Discharges [extended, radius, ranged mental sense], Low-Light Vision) – 8 points
Small Body: Shrinking 4 (Innate, Permanent; +2 active defenses included) – 5 points
Thick-Scaled: Immunity 10 (Electrical Effects), Protection 2 – 12 points

ADVANTAGES
Benefit (use Agility modifier for Athletics), Improved Initiative, Grabbing Finesse

SKILLS
Athletics 0 (+2, +10 Climbing and Swimming), Perception 2 (+5), Stealth 0 (+10)

OFFENSE
Initiative
+6
Lethal Shock Area (Close, Damage 2)
Stunning Shock Area (Close, Affliction 2)
Unarmed +1 (Close, Damage 0)

DEFENSE
Dodge
7, Parry 1, Toughness 3,
Fortitude 4, Will 1

Abilities 2 + Advantages 3 + Defenses 6 + Powers 45 + Skills 1 = 57 Total

COMPLICATIONS
Disability:
Shocker lizards are mute and have no hands.
Shocker lizards are not animals but magical beasts. They possess the magical ability to produce electrical effects from their body. Shocker lizards tend to be small and blue in color. They are otherwise similar to normal lizards in attitude. They hunt small animals, insects, and fish for food.

Shocker lizards prefer to be left alone. If an intruder enters their territory, the lizard warns off the intruder with a light stunning shock. If the intruder does not leave, the shocker lizard produces large, deadlier electrical discharges. Shocker lizards can work together to produce even more powerful discharges.