The New FORCE Ops [IC: 8]: The World of Shadows

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
MutantPoptart
Hireling
Hireling

Re: The New FORCE Ops [IC: 4]: The SHADOW of VIPER

Post by MutantPoptart » Mon May 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Utu

As usual, Utu spends his free time in the library, studying, always expanding his own mental library of knowledge. Only this time he studies a subject he never would have thought he would study in his lifetime... aliens. Based on the information that "Martyr" had given him so far he begins searching vigilantly for more information on Martyr's... "people" and their planet.
Int Check: 1d20+1=20

OOC: Given the amount of time Utu spends on this project let me know if more rolls are neccessary. He is vigilant in his obsessive mistrust of anything "unnatural" So the scholar in him wants to know more before he acts or passes any kind of judgement. Although the druid in him still pushes the preconception of mistrust.
"Fred Dryer is TV's Hunter? Wow, that is like finding out Jesus knew karate. Can you imagine that Stan? ...Karate Jesus."

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero » Tue May 10, 2011 9:08 pm

K-9

K-9 had made his way from the Anders building to the Theatre District by way of back alley, storm sewer and subway tunnel. Even Abaddon would have had a difficult time following him, he was sure. The farther he got from Force Ops, the more independent he felt. Instead of intentionally deadening his ultra-keen senses, so as not to intrude on another pack members privacy, he expanded his acute perceptions. It was almost like being born again, or being freed from prison. He was once again the apex predator, stalking his territory. The sheer excitement of it almost had him howling. Almost.

He did not make anoise though, for his home was beset by discontent and fear. The street urchins were disappearing at an even faster rate. He spotted the Future-eye-man skirting the periphery of his domain several times. There was an uneasy truce between those heroes who patrolled the back alleys and twisted paths of Freedom City's seemier sides. In general they stayed out of one anothers' way. Future-eye-man avoided the Silent sniper, who avoided the black carrion bird woman, who avoided Dovetail, who avoided him while they plyed their singular pursuits. He, in turn avoided them out of territorial respect. The very presence of the Future-eye-man at the edges of his territory meant things were worse than he had thought they might be.

His first stop was the abandoned mechanics shop the dead man had claimed for his own. K-9 was not worried about the dead man trying to take over his territory, the dead man was too deeply immersed in the shadow world of things that were real, yet not. That was Utu's world, not K-9's and K-9 left the dead man to it, unless something from that world made the mistake of crawling over into the real world. Unfortunately, the dead man's home was empty. From the faded, dried blood on the dead man's last meal, K-9 ventured he had not been in his lair for several days. There were other ways to find information on the street though.

Passing Fontana's on his way through, he had a fleeting desire to stop and visit Tony, but, he was here on business. As he moved through the litter strewn streets, he could practically smell the desperation and fear in the air. Arriving at Sister Agnes' shelter, he found it packed. those that couldn't fit within, were camped around with large drums filled with burning trash spaced every twenty to thirty feet. The air was thick with anxiety. Leaping from rooftop to rooftop, he gained access to the shelter from above. Surprisingly, there were guards here too. Street kids armed with bats and chains and knives, trying to project an aura of confidence. Their bravado could not fool K-9's nose. They were terrified.

"Pups move." He growled as he landed on the roof. "K-9 is here to see the Sister."

Backing away, the teens and toughs never took their eyes off of him. In the moonlight, their skin glistened and he could smell the acrid stink of their sweat. Stalking past them, the canine crusader, made his way down to the sisters' office in the shelter to find a peculiar sight...Sister Agnes rendering medical treatment to a man. A growl slipped from his throat as he recognized the collapsed on the sister's couch.

"What means this sister?" K-9 gravelly voice broke the silence.

"He was injured defending the homeless, my child." The nun said, not even turning to look at K-9 as she continued her ministrations.

K-9 then noticed the heavily tattoed youths' eyes flutter open. He coughed, a wet gurgling cough, then flipped K-9 off. "Nice o' you to drop the neighborhood homes." He gasped.

K-9 assessed the damage to the brown haired criminal and shook his head. The man looked very much as if he'd been in combat with K-9...if K-9 were to act without restraint. "Maggot tell K-9 what Maggot knows."

"That ain't much homes. We went out....huch...huch...lookin' to do yer job. My posse split up to cover more ground. *huch, nng, ouch that effinhurts* It got the drop on us. Never saw it comin'. Sunset. Petey. Crooked Willie. They all gone. Bastard almost got me too, but, I lit it up with my fireworks. It tore me up pretty good...but...I saved a present for you."

Reaching into the pocket of his shredded jeans, he pulled out a wad of sticky fibers. K-9 examined them and frowned. It was tangly-rope-stuff like Dovetail or black-carrion-bird-woman used. Taking it, he stuffed it into his bandolier. He would have to take it back for Liz or La Rana to do science on.

"Maggot see assailant?"

"Naw, lawdog...I wuz too fu....messed up. That hobo what dragged me here said it wuz kinda like you...y'know, a man-beast, but, maybe like a tarantula."

When the thug mentioned that, the vague recollection of an unfamiliar spoor he'd smelled suddenly came rushing back. A many legged thing like him? To K-9 it sounded very dangerous. "That sound bad. Sister Agnes...you put out word, everyone who can to be off streets at night. this very bad thing K-9 hunts."

The nun sighed and lay her steady hand on the injured villain. "It is worse than that my child. Tell him the rest Terry."

"Maggot."

"Terry."

The gang banger looked like he would've liked to argue, but, the pain was giving the sister the edge.

"Verman is out there still."

"What?!?" K-9 practically roared, his fur bristling.

"Sorry homes. He's been runnin' wit my posse an he said he could find this thing and stop it."

K-9 was quivering with rage. Verman. The rat-man's involvement just made this situation that much more dangerous. The bestial hero would need back up...and with the dead man missing, he knew of only one place to get it.

"K-9 returns soon. Brings more help. Not worry sister, K-9 stop this...monster. K-9 stop Verman too."

His evidence safely tucked away, K-9 bolted from the shelter and disappeared into the night. This was not Force-Ops business, but, he had to recruit one of his allies to help him. Most of the prospects were grim, since the underbelly of the city existed with its' own rules and many of his allies would be ignorant of them. Still, he was not without options...and he intended to explore those options fully.

"It party now." He growled to himself as he loped along. "Regular monster mash."
OOC: Well it's finally up. I hope it was worth the wait.

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by ClassDunce » Wed May 11, 2011 11:30 am

Susan West/Claire Faraday

Susan walked around the living room of the apartment an old sofa took up most of the space and the entertainment system across from it was missing the television. A heavy older woman was standing just inside the door, she was the land lord who lived right next door.

“It’s nothing fancy Ms. Faraday. You have a beautiful sunrise right through those windows.” She pointed at the bay windows that looked out over driveway. The apartment itself was located above a garage in an old residential neighborhood in Southside.

“Please Ms. Herndon, call me Claire.” Susan smiled at the older woman, Claire was different from Susan she smiled more and was much friendlier. “It’s lovely.” She walked into the kitchen area and ran her hands over the small efficiency oven and looked through the cabinets. Not a single sign of rats or roaches.

Ms. Herndon smiled back to Claire, “Yeah it is. My last few tenants have all been students. We’re pretty close to a small college it’ll be nice to have a little maturity around. The nights should be a little quieter at least.”

Claire nodded, “I know how that is. I probably wouldn’t be here more than two or three nights a week and there would be weeks where I wouldn’t be here at all. I travel for work.”

The land lady nodded in understanding. “Of course, I live right next door and would be happy to keep an eye on everything for you. Do you mind me asking what you do for a living Claire?”

Claire smiled her friendliest smile as she lied through her teeth as she gave a non-answer. “I work for a securities firm.”

“Oh, how nice.” Ms. Herndon said. “So we’ll draw up a lease and you can move in right away.”

“Good.”

------------------------
Claire Faraday spent the rest of the afternoon taking care of small things, signing a 12-month lease for the apartment, moving some personal items from her storage space to the new apartment and finally replacing the locks and setting up alarms that would alert her if anyone entered. As the sun set she closed the curtains in her new room and drug a steal box from beneath the bed. She had to input a 12 digit code and use her thumbprint to open the case, sometime in the near future she would have to find a better place to store this then under her bed.

She opened the case and started to take things out of it, setting up her new equipment; she picked up a steel dart and spun it around in her fingers before sending it flying into to pierce the side of a cardboard box with a flick of her wrist. The darts were a little heavier then the feathers were but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing. The new uniform was more tactical then the Dovetail suit. No cape and no heels. It was a dark matte grey with flashes of light blue, perfect for operations at night in urban areas.

She stripped out of her day clothes and changed into what she was calling her Caliber uniform. It took her longer to change into it then it took for her to put on the Dovetail uniform, there were more buttons and she wasn’t as familiar with it. She pulled her hair back and put the helmet on. She wore a simple blue domino mask beneath the helmet to help protect her identity even more. Every item she needed was secured on the uniform, inside pouches and safely strapped down in a way where nothing would make a sound.

There wasn’t a name for the flying platform yet, it was basically two of the flight engines from Magnus’s boots strapped together and throttled way down. It looked more like a skateboard then anything else. She opened the skylight in the bedroom, which had been one of the major buying features of the apartment, and climbed onto the roof of the apartment. The lights were out at Ms. Herndon’s and she didn’t see really anyone on the streets. She stepped into the foot straps on the platform as she locked up the skylight and with a twist of an ankle she was floating in the air.

Flying like this was strange, it had taken her awhile to get more than a few feet at a time at first, every twitch of her body and shift in weight affected the angle of flight. She was getting used to it though, the platform was perfectly silent, her breathing was actually louder.

---------------------

Caliber had a quiet night planned, she spent the first part of the evening tagging buildings in One-Niner territories with Mayan signs and after that she tagged some buildings in Mayan territories with One-Niner signs. She was blurring the lines of territory by moving the piss scents all over the city. She made it to a well known Mayan stash-house in time to watch the police pull up on the scene and slap cuffs on a mess of unconscious gangsters.

The house was already shut down and with a small amount of investigation she learned that it was La Rana and who had taken the place down. It put a damper on one of her plans for the night but there was nothing that she could do about that now. She kept to the outskirts, watching the people who came to watch the dog and pony show that the police were putting on. She found a small group of Mayans that were keeping to the shadows to see who of their brothers were going to be out of play for a while.

She picked one that looked like a leader and after getting a good picture of his face she followed him for the rest of the night. By morning she had his name and several pictures and names of his closest men. Before she called it a night she went back to the Mayan stash-house. A single police car was sitting out front protecting the scene. It was easy enough for her to sneak to the back of the building and with a can of black spray paint she tagged the building for the One-Niner where it would be seen by the neighborhood as soon as the sun was up.
"When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry." - Quellcrist Falconer

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Thu May 12, 2011 11:54 am

Freedom City, last week of October, 2008:

It's been two days since all of you took part in AEGIS' raid on the VIPER Nests and the civil war between that organization and SHADOW. Everyone has fallen into their usual habits they've developed for these times between missions, except for the newest member of the team Martyr but he's been keeping busy by trying to learn more about his new home by talking with a few select number of his new teammates, but Ethan had passed it along that there were certain things that needed to be done today so everyone was to be ready for a short meeting at 9 am.

For anyone who arrives early Vivian is, as always, at her usual spot typing away on her laptop as her head bops up and down slightly to the beat of some music playing in her ears. She smiles and gives a little wave with just her first two fingers before resuming her high speed typing, "Ethan's on the phone, he should be here in a few moments sweetie." She says, half yelling to hear herself over the music playing in her ears.
OOC wrote:I know at the end of the last adventure I said things would take place the next day but given some of the time tables in the BS posts I thought it best to push that timeframe back a day or two. Nothing major really, just bad editing on my part mostly. We'll be dealing with Abaddon's 'training' and Martyr's debriefing before we get to the meat of this adventure.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: The New FORCE Ops [IC: 4]: In too Deep

Post by ClassDunce » Thu May 12, 2011 1:14 pm

Susan West: Dovetail
HP: 1 Condition: Good

Susan returned to the Anders building shortly before the meeting, she had spent the night as Claire Faraday in the new bed of her new apartment. Being Susan again wasn’t as easy as she thought it would be, Susan moved in a different skin than Claire, it wasn’t just the smile or the way she wore her hair. Claire walked differently, she talked differently, and she laughed at Ms. Herndon’s bawdy jokes. They had shared dinner the night before the older woman had made a roast to welcome her.

Claire caught the 8:00 am bus in Southside and rode across the bridge to reach the Anders building, Susan had stepped off the bus at 8:30 and walked through the small park with the angel statue. There was no mark on the wooden bench and the angel was scrubbed clean. It was a short walk from there to the Anders building. The people at the Anders Building were used to seeing her coming and going at all hours of the day and night and no one gave her a second look. Claire had already showered before she left her garage apartment so Susan chose to forgo that as she brought out the Dovetail Uniform for the morning meeting.

The winter chill was starting to be a problem so instead of her normal costume she brought out the one that would actually keep her warm. She had no idea why she didn’t wear it year round since it actually offered more protection and was much more practical. The pants actually covered her legs and were much more comfortable than that silly skirt and those awkward boots. The top hooked into the inside of the pants and with the belt in place you couldn’t even see the seam.

She shrugged her cape on and had it attached to the quick release tabs quicker than most people could run their belts through the loops. She did a quick visual check of her equipment before she left her room, locking the door behind her, and then made her way to the conference room.

Susan gave Vivian a little wave of her own as she took her usual seat, no trace of Claire Faraday in the entire building.

CelticREI
Luminary
Luminary

Re: The New FORCE Ops [IC: 5]: In too Deep

Post by CelticREI » Thu May 12, 2011 3:13 pm

H4ck
HP: 1
Condition: Fine.

Jason walked into the room in his uniform though without his mask, which was held in his hand, and took his normal seat. He smiled to Viv listening to her music and gave a nod to Dovetail. He looked to be rather pleased and happy at the moment, he had been through a lot of breakthroughs with his abilities the last few days including him being able to force himself much more solid than he had been since his 'birth' as a mental being. It wasn't such a strain on him to stay solid anymore, more just an annoyance in the back of his mind.
*Owl throws down a smoke pellet to cover escape*
*FLUME OF SLEEP GAS*
*THUD*
Owl: "zzzzzzzzzZZZZZzzz"
Batman: *facepalm*

GM - The Organization On Hold
Celt's Builds, and characters for other games

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: The New FORCE Ops [IC: 5]: The SHADOW of VIPER

Post by Shock » Thu May 12, 2011 3:27 pm

Warshade
HP: 2
Condition: Late (?)

WAKE UP ELIZABETH

Shut up!

IT'S TIME TO GET UP

I don't hear the alarm.

THAT'S BECAUSE YOU SHUT IT OFF

No, I just hit the snooze.

TWICE

Twice?

YES

Crap.

Liz lurched out of bed and quickly showered and dressed in her uniform. Hair still wet, she grabbed her datapad and rushed down the two flights of stairs to the conference room, skidding to a halt just inside the door.

"Sorry I'm late! I don't..." She looked around seeing only Jason, Susan and Vivian. "Uhhh... I guess I'm not late. Nevermind." She smiled awkwardly. "Good morning?"

9thDoctor
Superhero
Superhero

Post by 9thDoctor » Thu May 12, 2011 5:19 pm

La Rana

Malhaya! Which bastardo is tagging the neighbourhood? I spent the whole night keeping the low Mayan goons from killing the oNe-Niners and vice versa....just because of a tagging hijo de puta....If I'm late because of that damned SOB I'm gonna kill him...I'm gonna kill him nice and slow...and then I'll feed the rest to the seagulls.

Estella was in a bad mood as she hopped as fast as she could towards the Anders building. To save time, she latched onto the 14th floor, crawled two floors up and knocked at Ethan Keller's window. And though he was calling someone, he opened the window...as coolly as if it was an everyday occurrence.

"Sorry for using your office as a backdoor, but the lift is too full, jefe, and I'm late..."

"No worry, dear, but you better rush, the others are already gathering in the conference room."

"Alright, but first..."
She grabs into her flat backpack, pulling out a small violet in a pot from it.
"...as a coming back present."

After a short hug, she crawls upside down along the ceiling towards the conference room. From afar she could hear a staccato typing that only Viv could achieve. As she approached the door, a young woman rushed in...apparently another late-comer. It wasn't Eve, so it had to be a new member.
Using the moment, the woman entered the room, Estella tried to sneak up above the door and into a corner, right below the ceiling.
Stealth roll 1d20+13 =30
Waiting for the rest to enter the room, she then announced her presence with a loud:

"Ribbit!"

She then hands out the prepared presents:
-A small replica of one of the hoverbikes, painted by her barrio's best paintbrusher and pinstriper to match Dovetail's costume for Susan (it is merely a sign...anytime Dovetail wants, she can have the guy paint the real hoverbike that way...he owed Rana a favour)
-A full DVD collection of Dyno-Mutt for K-9
-The AD&D Complete Mage's Handbook for Utu
-A leather jacket for Eve (adorned Barrio style)
-another potted violet for Vivian
-and a book about calming meditation techniques for Awes....Abbaddon

"Sorry for the others, but I don't know you yet. Please accept my invitation for milkshakes after today's butt kicking, ok?
So, before we start, can anybody tell me what's with magnus and Livewire?"
St.Louis Blues - GM
X-Freshmen - GM (on Hold)

La Rana - New FORCE Ops (on Hold)
CeeCee - Wild Cards (on Hold)

My Roll Call - The Doctor's Original Builds
The Doctor's Conversions

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by ClassDunce » Thu May 12, 2011 5:35 pm

Dovetail: Susan West
HP: 1 Condition: Being snuck up on
Warshade wrote:"Sorry I'm late! I don't..." She looked around seeing only Jason, Susan and Vivian. "Uhhh... I guess I'm not late. Nevermind." She smiled awkwardly. "Good morning?"
Susan returned Liz's awkward smile, "Good Morning."

Notice Check (1d20+11=15)

Mjollnir
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Mjollnir » Thu May 12, 2011 6:05 pm

Argus
Lou had spent the past couple of days finalizing his room unpacking and arranging things from the list Vivian had procured for him consisting of a personal lap top for use in his room a music player one of those globe of the world style bar , various brandies and scotch and casual wear, jeans ,sneakers ,boots, tee shirts and black ball caps . Having taken to having meals left for him by the door and keeping to himself seemed to be working out well for everyone. He spent much of the time going over Freedom City laws concerning Private Investigation licensing finding that Pin Point Security's could even issue such a licence after a back ground check and a few test . He composed an e mail to Vivian explaining his interest and politely ask for a reply on the matter whenever she found time to get around to it .

Turning to other matters ,he considered trying to find a defunct Talos facility ,but decided that the danger to himself and his new team might be to great. If he were to be captured or discovered to be the son/creation of Argo the consequences would be dyer.The whole discover Tyrannus's identity mission was a brick wall at this point mayhaps time would yelled more fruit . If he had to say it was anyone at this juncture it would be a shot in the dark at best .Still Daedalus seemed the pony to bet on in this race . He had the know how ,the capability and the life span, it fit . That would be a too easy and besides what would he tell him [hey in the future your going to turn into a crazed super villain capable of destroying the future freedom league and conquering the world me who am I you ask ? Oh the son of the most dangerous villain your league has ever faced and I'm technically 5 years old . Would you like to surrender now or should I call the insane asylum myself ...see if they can have a room reserved for Argus party of one padded please oh and do you put those mint on the pillows ? I would love that ]. Shaking his head he walked over and poured a glass of brandy . ' Heres to the Impossible" raising his glass in a mock toast and downing the drink .

Laying out his suit , hat and gloves and mask for the next day . He showered and shaved set his alarm and settled in for the night falling asleep half way through Sherlock Holmes marathon on A&E ... Upon waking he dressed checking his e -mail finding one reply from Vivian saying they were to have a meeting at 9:00 AM. looking to his computer clock 8:30 AM. Going down to the kitchen he made toast and coffee and took it to the conference room finding Vivian and Dovetail and the others he nodded "Good morning ladies I hope you don't mind me having a bite " finding a chair he sat hoping the meeting wasn't anything as bland as switching HMO companies .

Horsenhero
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Horsenhero » Thu May 12, 2011 7:06 pm

K-9

Condition: growl HP 1

K-9 padded back into the Anders building on all fours, but the regular residents knew who he was. His forelegs were far too thick for any dog any the elbows were wrong, not to mention the powerful paws resembled human hands. Then there was the bandolier and the strangely intense look in his brown eyes. Yes, even with the distinctive saddleback and other markings of a German Shepard, there was no mistaking him for a normal dog... not up close. The hackles on his back were still raised and even the security people simply stood by to let him pass. As was all too common recently, the once happy-go-lucky canine hero radiated barely suppressed violence.

On the way up, in the elevator, he consciously tried to calm himself, but his anxiety was growing. Every mission he went on kept him from his territory. Every mission left the defense of his people to thugs like Maggot...and benefactor forbid, slavering beasts like Verman. Every mission meant people disappeared. More than likely to serve as meals for a monster on the prowl. Just being here felt like he was betraying the people who needed him most. Serve and Protect. That was his code...but who was he serving? Was he protecting the most needy? Alone in the stainless steel box, he growled in frustration.

By the time he stalked silently past Vivian and into the meeting room, half the team was already there. Without a word, he slumped into a chair and waited for Ethan, while his mind stewed on what was happening in his domain.

EPIC
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by EPIC » Thu May 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Martyr (Dayereth Cael`Arc-Sharn)
CND: No Damage

Over the past few days, Martyr has attempted to learn about his new surroundings and those he shared them with, though, it was a rare moment when he could find anyone. Dovetail has taken leave, as had the furry one, K-9, both of whom he was interested in talking to, but even Argus and Abaddon were nowhere to be see, each busy with his own endeavors. Warshade and H4ck were also off together, and the mystic Utu was sequestered in the library reading, which held very little meaning for the alien warrior with the written language being such a barrier.

This left very little for Martyr to do other than train in the gym, and remain on stand-by until AEGIS came to ask their questions of his time with Overshadow, even though much of it was probably useless to them by now. Overshadow will have packed up and moved the base he was stationed at, and he scarcely knew the locations of perhaps one or two others, though had no names to attach to the locations, though he could point out the general location on a map.

The page over the intercom came out of course, as a garbled mess of sound to the alien since electronics could not replicate the empathic wavelength he needed in order to understand others. Still, when he mentioned this before, Ethan had said the intercom wasn't normally used often, so if he heard it, odds were good that it was for a meeting, so he should head there, in which case if the call was for something else, Ethan would know where Martyr was going to be to send someone to tell the alien otherwise.

So to the meeting room he went, and with so little to do and nothing to prepare, his direct approach gets him there ahead of the others, apart from Vivian, who indicated there was indeed a meeting. Finding sitting to be uncomfortably limiting in movement, the alien warrior looms against the wall away from the door and windows, nodding to teammates as they enter and take notice of him.
Notice (1d20+11=23) Eh, it could have been a 19 or20 xD
La Rana's sudden appearance had the alien in warrior mode, energy flaring from his eyes,the ports on his body, wreathing his body in crimson and scarlet, but before he can launch his attack on the intruder, Dovetail and Vivian display recognition of the armored individual, which gives Martyr pause, though the violent energy flickers, eager to consume.

<Who is this? And what is a milk shake?>

Mjollnir
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Mjollnir » Thu May 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Argus
Martyr wrote:<Who is this? And what is a milk shake?>
[[It can be one of 2 possible things that I know of A frosty dairy product or something that brings all the boys to the yard whatever that may be]Lou pushes the mental answer to the Alien . [Conserning the who ?! No Idea]

starfoxx70
Zealot
Zealot
Location: Springtucky Ohio [near the land of ink, just on the other side of reality.]

Post by starfoxx70 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:25 am

Abaddon / Thomas Lee Alexander Jr.
H.P. = 1
Cond. = Good

The last two days had been the most boring thing in all of Tom’s life. Tom was finishing the breakfast dishes when the call went over the line. He ran to his room and grabbed his new MP and just let the music go. Complete random selections were being played and he didn’t care.

As he started to the stair case, he saw a flash of something and could have sworn that it was Liz running for her life. He shook his head and walked calmly down to the meeting. He ran everything that he had done over the last two days in his head and he couldn’t think of anything that he could have done that was wrong. He’d had to pass on about four or five different parties saying that he’d come down with something. It wasn’t being grounded to the base that was the problem; it was if he met someone that he liked. He couldn’t bring them back to base. He’d have to talk to Ethan about getting a place of his own. Tom had talked to Jasmine and she knew someone that owned a building that had a restaurant, bar / club, and rooms for rent. Jas had laughed a bit and told him that he may not fit in but if he wanted the place that it was up to him and she would put him in touch with her friend.

Tom got to the office level, smiled a Vivian as she listen. He leaned into her and purred into her ear. “Don’t forget tonight, or is it this afternoon young lady. You have a cooking class with me.” Tom gave Vivian a very devilish grin as he went into the room.
notice (1d20+5=14)
Yeah didn’t think I had a chance unless I rolled a 20.
The “Ribbit” had Tom spinning around Blue energy rushing to his body ready to rip apart whoever had invaded the base. Then he saw La Rana, and all the energy washed away. The only thing that was louder than her greeting was Tom yelling FROG!!! , as he ran over to her and hugged her. “Can’t speak for the rest of the group, but I missed you. <Don’t you ever do that again, these people are nuts around here. Don’t you ever leave me alone with them.>”
Instead of me trying to write something in Pidgin and then translating it, anytime I put whatever between < >, consider that Pidgin speak.
After receiving the gift from her, he smiled at her with the same smile that he used only for his brah and sister. So this is how it’s going to be, I have some spicy food that I might want you to test. He sat down next to Niner and could tell that his doggie buddy was in a very bad mood. That was not Niner; the dog was almost always in a good mood. “Hey after this meeting, you want to talk about it? I promise to keep the mouth shut and actually listen. If it’s something that I can help you with…then I’m there for you. He sat back a little waiting for Niner to respond, taking big drink of his coffee.
All any one can be is the best you that you can be, can anyone Imagine trying to be me?

Ri Gou/ Hong Kong Action
Abaddon / Force OPs

Shock
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Shock » Fri May 13, 2011 6:38 am

Warshade
HP: 2
Condition: Surprised
La Rana wrote:"Ribbit!"
Liz fell out of her chair and knocked her head on the one next to her. She wasn't ready for surprises just yet. "OW." Since nobody else was reacting hostilely, Liz assumed it was safe to stay on the floor for a few seconds more. She stared up as the woman, girl really, attached to the ceiling jumped down and started handing out gifts.

Liz pulled herself back into her chair and rubbed her head. That had to be La Rana, who was obviously feeling better after her injury. The AEGIS file on her family's activities was pretty extensive. Of course, with La Rana being so young, the info on her was the least complete.