Hero's Unlimited: The Catsiverse: The Viper Wars

This forum is the place for Mutants & Masterminds Play-By-Post games. Please read the M&M Game Room rules before starting or joining a game. Enjoy!
kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Hero's Unlimited: The Catsiverse: Terror at the Mall

Post by kenseido » Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Kris Majax

Kris looks at Ashley while she considers his words. In his wildest dreams, he never imagined that Ashley would be a super capable of dealing with as much trouble as he can.

As she gives her answer, a feeling wells up inside him. Something he has never felt for anyone before.
Nineofspades wrote:"And if those demons or devils or whatever set one foot inside this sector of space, I'll send them packing faster than you can say Hocus Pocus"
Kris smiles with her. He raises his hand and brushes a few stray hairs out of her face. He can't help himself, he moves in and kisses her. Forget about what Arcane has been teaching him, Ashley is true magic.
-----------------------------
Kenseido's Menagerie of Characters

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Re: Hero's Unlimited: The Catsiverse: Trolls Under the Bridge

Post by catsi563 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:02 pm

Once upon a time there were three billy goats, who were to go up to the hillside to make themselves fat, and the name of all three was "Gruff."

On the way up was a bridge over a cascading stream they had to cross; and under the bridge lived a great ugly troll , with eyes as big as saucers, and a nose as long as a poker.

~The Three Billy Goats Gruff

Under the bridge downtown
Is where I drew some blood
Under the bridge "
I could not get enough

~Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Everyone

In the following weeks since the Protectors formation, the Bay City based supergroup has become a local Media phenomenon and a hot topic on the Internet. The Local news shows are buzzing with stories about your takedown of several villains. Also youve become hot topics on the gossip scene as well with reporters speculating about your assorted private lives. Especially local celebrity Kris Majax being linked to several superheroines and a few movie starlets.

All this publicity as stressful as its been has had its advantages though, as people all over Bay City have been more the cooperative, and even when you goof up its generaly taken in stride as you seem to have risen in popularity to match the 49rs, Raiders, Athletics and Giants and the Sharks sports franchises.

Fortunately your goofups have been far less then your successes and Oracles skilled publicity department has managed to keep the worst of the wolves at bay.

Your staff has also proven incredible. Elenas skilled management has enabled the base to run smoothly and the team to focus on fighting the crimes you dedicated yourself too. A Mysterious man calling himself Jean Phillipe showed up one day to run your kitchen and basicaly act as a butler to the team. His skill almost seems preternatural at times and his timing is impeccable as he seems to come and go at will with whatever you need at the time. Lastly a little old man of Japanese descent names Saito took up residence in a small cabin in the islands backyard. While he rarely spoke to anyone save some amazingly sage wisdom, he has shown himself to be an amazing groundskeeper and his maintenance of the zen garden out back has left the island looking more beautiful then before. A doctor friend of Ashleys from her medical days took up residence as the teams physician and Doctor Hank has proven invaluable at keeping you all healthy in his own good natured way.

This is where you find yourselves a month down the line. Now the stirrings of new trouble have appeared and dark shadows move in secret to disrupt your city.

Gonna move on to the next chapter now.

Id like an intervening post covering any thing speciifc youd want to do or have done over the month. If you have any questions about a minor villain or group you might have taken down let me know and ill pm you details for your post. After we get all 6 posts well begin the newest chapter.

Jean Phillipe

Saito

Doctor Hank
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

http://www.fanfiction.net/~catsi563

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Hero's Unlimited: The Catsiverse: Trolls under the bridge

Post by kenseido » Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Kris Majax

Kris has spent the intervening month running himself ragged. While the theatre wanted to use his increased popularity to increase his number of shows each week, Kris insisted on cutting back to three. He also insisted one of the shows still be the Saturday matinee show - he loves performing for the kids.
His mystical duties continue to pop up, without any rhyme or reason. Poltergeists, possessions, curses, and all sorts of mystical menaces continue to require his intervention. He ends up with at least two cases a week, often times as many as five.
He also works to spend as much time as he can with Ashley. It's tough, she has her job and her duties as Green Lantern match his hectic schedule. More than a half dozen dates in the past thirty days have been cut short by one or the other of them being called away on business. Kris has finally started resorted to bringing her lunch a few times each week and spending that time with her.
The team duties also add on to his stress. Becoming familiar with the magical workshop in the new headquarters and researching this jackal headed enemy has consumed many hours of his day.
Kris has been lucky to get four hours of sleep a night. If it weren't for his supernatural endurance, he would have collapsed after the first week.

Tattooedman
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by Tattooedman » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:12 pm

Hornet:
[Kirk McGlothlin]
HP: 3

To say that the past month had been really, really busy was an understatement.

Kirk continued to work at his job at Oracle, granted his supervisor had always been pretty loose when it came to how time was used in the lab, but Kirk still had to produce some form of results and progress on his end of things. But Kirk had started working out of the lab that was part of the new base, it helped make the most of his time there and all Kirk had to deal with was transporting the physical parts of his work to work (it was difficult to carry sensitive electronic components that fit in the palm of his hand at normal size when he was shrunk down) as the technical parts could simply be e-mailed to his account at Oracle.

At least his supervisor hadn’t said anything about Kirk’s decreased amount of time at the home lab.

It was also during this time that the revenues from the Cricket movie had started to come in. Kirk had made sure that any proceeds he was to receive went into two accounts that he’d had Catherine set up as part of his deal with the production company; one was set up to periodically donate to a couple local charities that focused on helping inner city kids stay out of gangs as well as helping them in school. It had been a subject close to his brother’s heart and he often special appearances all over to talk to the kids, show them that he was from the same kind of place that they were from and had managed to find another way off the streets.

The other account had been set up for his parents. They hadn’t known about his brother’s life as Grasshopper until after it was all over, that had been a difficult time. For Kirk to sit there next to them and watch as his brother admitted, on a pre-recorded video, what he’d had been doing the whole time and that it was what had ended up ending his life. It had taken a couple weeks for the hurt of those lies to fade when coupled with the grief they had been feeling from the loss of their son but both parents had managed to see the good their son had been able to do and made their peace with it. Now that a semi-realistic telling of his life, the costumed one at least, was being released it was almost like his brother was still able to help take care of their parents even though he had been gone several years now. Kirk had to explain where the money came from of course but the light he’d seen in both his mother and father’s eyes as he explained the basic story of the movie had been a one of those moments he’d always remember.

Kirk‘s life as the Hornet had become somewhat more complex. Since forming the Protectors with the others Hornet had developed a decent following of fans, from what he’d seen of them so far they looked to be a healthy mix of teens of various cliques. His habit of having something smart alec to say during his fights and energetic style seemed to resonate with them. Kirk had even started seeing tee shirts being worn by teens that carried different things he’d said, he wondered who was making them cause they looked to be well made. There’d even been a couple over eager fans who’d tried to ‘help’ him a time or two, they’d ended up putting themselves in danger instead and Kirk had been forced to bail them out instead of focusing on the crooks and he could tell from the looks on their faces that despite his words to them after had little effect on them. The good news was that those couple times Kirk had been dealing with ‘normal’ crooks, so the total risk was minimal.

But it seems that the increase in Hornet’s public status had attracted the other, not so normal variety of crooks and criminals. Over the past few weeks he’s fought the likes of Javelin, whose custom made weapons (which she takes her name after) are able to produce a wide variety of effects - javelins that release nets, to blinding sparks as they fly through the air to explosive one that can thrash a car in one shot. She’s nothing more than a thief but her skill at building those weapons was surprising, Kirk had managed to snag a couple of them to look over later and impressed with her skill with designing such advanced micro-tech. The good news with her was that she was all about the money, the moment she ran into a decent threat (like Hornet) all Javelin wanted to do was take what she had and head for the hills. She almost went out of her way to not hurt those present at her crimes, something Kirk could respect her for at least.

Then there was Brainchild, a very smart man who uses a wide assortment of devices of his own creation combined with an interesting array of lesser mental abilities. Hornet found himself frustrated with him, as between his tech, mental powers and willingness to that blaster of his to cause enough mayhem to the surrounding buildings that Hornet had to work to protect them while Brainchild made his escape.

Hornet spent some off hours trying to chase him down but as of yet hadn’t managed find anything worthwhile yet.

Then Beetle had managed to pop up, probably due to all the press Hornet had gained. Their shared history of using the armor that Kirk now wore made their fights all the more intense and always left Kirk in bad spirits. The man was always a tough opponent, his armor was one of the toughest Kirk had seen in his life (even though he could count such things on one hand) and like all of the other times the two had met it took the strongest settings on the gauntlet blasters to even scratch the other man’s armor. This time Kirk ended up pushing the limits of his own armor’s ability to reduce his mass to the point that he could actually enter Beetle’s through one of the minor openings and disabled several of his operating systems. It would take Beetle a decent amount of time to properly repair his armor from the damage Kirk had done with his blasters to the overly delicate, internal wiring that was needed to operate at the levels of performance Beetle demanded.

It helped in some way that Kirk knew in the back of his mind that if he really needed it he could call on any of the others and they would rush to his side. It was comforting in many ways but Kirk did prefer to handle his own business if given the chance. He was after all still adjusting to being part of a team.
World of Freedom Setting 3E

"Your ignorance is not my burden."
-- Chiun

Nineofspades
Luminary
Luminary

Post by Nineofspades » Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Green Lantern

It hasn't been easy, trying to find some semblance of balance, and I'm still juggling a lot of the time, but somehow, I manage. Schools probably the easiest part, since the schedule there is pretty much set in stone. Kids are doing well enough, we've moved on from our study of oceans and onto a look at the planets and stars. I have to watch myself most lessons, to make sure I don't slip with a bit of info that I got from my ring, like which moons have alien colonies on them. That'd be embarrassing. Kris has taken it upon himself to come by during lunch time, which is usually the only part of our days that actually line up, as evidenced by the repeated attempted dates, none of which actually could be counted as dates. You learn pretty quickly to stop making reservations. I do have one idea in mind though, next time we manage to get a few hours off at the same time without a bank getting robbed or alien warship that needs to be halted.

And then there's the whole Protectors thing. I still don't like it much, though I have given in and made use of their facilities a few times, after Aleta and I met up and talked for a bit. She assured me that working with these guys doesn't violate any part of the oath, but did advise that if my instincts tell me to keep my distance, I should keep an eye out for trouble. I'd kind of hoped for something a bit more concrete, but I guess I am a full fledged lantern. I can't expect my teacher to just spell things out for me whenever I'm unsure of my own judgment.

And then of course there's the other issue with the Protectors. The team Doctor happens to be a friend of mine from the older days. He saw right through my disguise without even a second guess. Masks don't help much to a guy who's seen my medical records. But he's a nice fellow, and I don't think he's about to backstab anyone. He swore the Hippocratic oath, afterall. Do no harm.

Lord Bayushi78
Cohort
Cohort

Post by Lord Bayushi78 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:56 am

Sword Breaker
HP 4; Condition: Spread Thin

Kevin changed his routine a great deal during the course of the month, and not just in his crime-fighting role. He asked more steady hours at the autoparts store, so as to give himself a more regular 'off' schedule, and continued to pursue a budding relationship with Allison, though she seemed distracted, perhaps less interested, than she had been before. In a way, Kevin though this might be a good thing, as she seemed to be pushing things faster than he was confortable with at first, but, as time had gone on, something in the back of his mind began to worry. Unfortunately, he had plenty of other distractions to keep him from looking as deeply as he probably should have.

The facility on the island was, in a word, amazing. He wasn't one that could fully appriciate much of the equipment, especially the laboratory stuff, but he knew a well stocked garage when he saw it, and the bay there was head and shoulders above anything he could have asked for. His favorite part, however, was the gym. He had never had a gym that he could push himself in before, and this one had machines and gear that were well beyond even his limits (bench press machines designed to accomidate someone like a fully grown Goliath, for instance). The gym helped him get in touch with his lower body more than anything, allowing him to run and jump faster and higher than he had before just by finding his true rhythm and boundries.

He had made some inquiries to Lt. Gabe and the Bay City Police regarding the foes that they had faced at the mall. The group seemed to know very little about their mysterious patron, the man Kris stated was in the guise of an Egyptian God, but they had learned that the item they had passed to him was a painting from one of the offices. Having aquired as much information as he could on that front, he passed it along to the others (especially Kris and Johnny), and, though with some reluctance, to their new patrons.. that is matrons, as well. He still didn't know their motives, but though it was time to begin to develop a working relationship. One couldn't earn trust without being given the opportunity to do so.

He also heard more about the mysterious Red Rook, the man with similiar abilities and tactics to his own targeting Viper across the 'States. The man had thwarted an entire cell single-handedly, based on reports, and might be headed to the Bay area next. His own abilities in research being limited, he passed along a request to Ms. Barrera that she might, if she found the time, put together as much information as she could dig up on this man.

Though he had meant to try to spend more time building teamwork with the others, especially where it came to combat tactics, they hadn't settled into anything resembling a regular routine, and there were still lingering trust issues, as they were all still, for the most part, strangers. While he tried to think of a way around that issue, this wasn't boot, and he couldn't just throw them all into a lockdown together for a few months. He hoped a better way would occur to him, but he kept thinking he was too much of a dumb marine to get around the problem.
Active Characters:
Sword-Breaker in Hero's Unlimited: The Catsiverse
The Sphinx in Time of Crisis
Soma in A Brave New World: Santa Barbara

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by ClassDunce » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 pm

Johnny Liang

The month went fast for Johnny, it was almost excruciatingly busy at the school. His joining this new team caused the student body of his school to double in size almost overnight, which he just wasn’t prepared for. The additional staff that he was able to acquire was a lot of help but he had to take a hand in the teaching of every student. On top of this were the new demands of the team, and fighting villainy was turning into a full time job all by its self. With the new roles that he was taking he barely had any time to transcribe the damaged manuals and hadn’t completed a single one yet.

If it wasn’t for the energy and strength that Johnny’s connection to the one brought he was sure that he would’ve already collapsed from exhaustion. But he was getting to know the others, he was even having fun, during a short mission they had gone against the villainous Dorian Grey and his Clockwork army and that was actually an enjoyable experience.
"When they ask how I died, tell them: still angry." - Quellcrist Falconer

Aerlwyn
Paragon
Paragon

Post by Aerlwyn » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Goliath

Goliath has been stressing becuase of all the little details that pop up with running a large corporation and being a super, alot of sleepless nights and little time for things overall. Taking it all in stride. Making alot of calls to the office to deal with any headaches that pop up on projects and anything that comes in to R&D from various contracts that the company might be involved in.

ooc will post more when i come up with details, sorry all

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Post by catsi563 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:45 pm

Sword Breaker and Hornet

Monday night 11:30pm

Webbers Jewelers

A loud Crash and the ringing of an alarm interupts the night as 4 kids the youngest 16 the oldest 19 break into the store and begin to avail themselves of the goods therein. A fifth larger figure makes his way to the back office where he begins to work on the safe grunting and cursing all the way.

The sounds of Breaking glass and muttered curses make their way to where the two fo you are on the roof of a near by building. You've both been working a case where some kids have been breaking into local jewery stores and making off with loads of valuables. They have also been engaged in some impromtu destruction and random violence marking them as very dangerous.

Now after 4 nights of thankless stakeouts you finally think you've managed to nail them down thanks to a tip from some of Hornets inner city fans who you've managed to channel their desires to help into a more productive--and safer--angle. Namely helping out the foudnation for inner city kids you and your brother founded together.

Green Lantern

Sector 2814 The LIssto galaxy

2 kilo parsecs away from Earth

You currently find yourself in a drastic situation. A small force of Toogarth raiders seem to think the small colony world of LIssto Prime to be an easy target for treasure, slaves, and just plain general conquest, not to mention a source of food. The peaceful inhabitants a young agrarian species akin to earths cows and about as harmless wouldnt be any match for them inspite of their size and strength given their very pacifistic nature.

The Toogarth on the other hand being nearly 9 foot tall reptillians humanoids with advanced technology and being very Carnivorous would make very short work of them, before eating them, or selling the strong hard working people into slavery.Thus a distress call was sent out, and thus you find yourself staring down the Heavy guns and torpedo tubes of a toogarth battleship and its 4 escorts and 4 transport craft.

A daunting situation for anyone even a Green Lantern.

Fortunatley, your not alone. As you made to leave Earth you ran into Guardian, the young Yellow Ringslinger heard about where you were going and volunteered to come along, inspite of your misgivings he's handled himself solidly following your directions and helping to shoo the populace into shelters.

Now he floats at your side protected by the sheath of solar powered yellow willpower that powers his ring. A conundrum of the universe to be sure. He nods at you that hes ready and has your back.

Furthermore though the Toogarth dont know it if they dont turn around and make haste back to Toogarda, you've arrainged for a big suprise for them. One that will insure they never set foot in this part of the galaxy again.

All you have to do is say the word, and the Toogarth Matriarchs will never know what hit them.

Kris Majax, and Johnny Liang

You two find yourselves in the middle of one of your stranger cases. What started out as a simple case of a curse needing to be cleansed, has ended up with the two of you having to go to the one part of the San Francisco part of Bay city that remained remarkably intact.

China Town.

Now your investigation has ended up with facing off with an old enemy of Johnnys father.

Xiang Long. An ancient sorcerer and alchemist, who uses dark potions to extend his lifespan, and worse to give powers to those who swear loyalty to him. Now you face off agaisnt 5 of his minions.

The brutal tiger, the swift rabbit, the cocky Rooster, and the agile grasshopper, and the Powerful Ox. named after their respective chinese astrological signs they have proven to be a tough fight so far.

But you remain confident, because if you can beat them here and keep them from retireving the scroll you're protecting, you'll have once more thwarted Xiang Longs plans as the ritual being completed behind you will crown a new spiritual leader for the area thus insuring that China town will remain free from his inlfuence and the influence of darkness for a long time.

Its a tough fight and a hard situation but what can you say?

Its Chinatown.

Goliath

As suprisingly busy on the business front as you have been. You have been less busy on the superhero front. Aside from a tanlge with a guy named Powerhouse and helping the Protectors take down a local kidnapping ring, your biggest superhero c complishments to date consist of mostly civic dutys such as helping little kids get a kitten out of a tree or helping rescue people from a fire by acting as an impromtu elevator.

Still as Jolene is fond of reminding you, its the little things that make the most difference sometimes.

Even for a giantess :D

NOw though is not one of those times. For Now you face off agaisnt the Might of Chaos, the strongest man in the world. A powerful man and a raging macho Jack@ss, he used to go by Bulldozer. But after he was beaten by the Wrecking crews Bulldozer twice for the name, and spent a year in the hospital recovering from a third go round that included the ENTIRE Wrecking crew joining in, he changed his name to something ""More Fearsome sounding and Manly"".

Now he stands before you laughing at the little girl who he towers over at his full 6 foot 4 inches of Manly muscles which he flexes at you.

"HAHAH!! little lady, what you gonna do for Chaos?" he roars at you dismisisng you as some piece of meat "Why dont you let me show you what a real man is like? HAHAH!!" He bellows in laughter.
Apologies for the late run, a rough home repair emergency involign a toilet instal and having to cralw under a trailer while being scared spitless of tight places left me a bit out of sorts.

Onward and forwards though as you all get some action

No need for initative as you all roughly go first save for Kris who is slower then Rooster, Rabbit and Tiger.

Johnny however is not as hes faster then all 5 of them.

At any rate describe how you take them down and well proceed to the real story from there.

Hornet and Shield Breaker the fifth man is the only one you cant attack for a very specific reason. which youll find out quickly.

Go roleplay have fun :mrgreen:
Last edited by catsi563 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dr. Silverback has wryly observed that this is like trying to teach lolcats about Shakespeare

The Litterbox

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by kenseido » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Kris Majax

This is insane. Chinese Astrological villians. His life just keeps getting weirder and weirder. Kris is definitely glad he asked Johnny for some guidance before entering Chinatown. This might have been more than he can handle by himself.
You said five minions and only listed four - Tiger, Rabbit, Rooster, Grasshopper.

Lord Bayushi78
Cohort
Cohort

Post by Lord Bayushi78 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:53 pm

Sword Breaker
HP 4; Condition: Coming up with a Plan

Rising from his crouch on the building rooftop, he kept his voice low as he conversed with his armored partner. "Looks like the biggest problem here will be keeping property damage to a minimum. I think it will be best if I jump down first and get their attention, while you circle around behind them. If they stand their ground and try to take me out, I'll stay behind the shield while you sweep up from the rear. If they try to run, you can keep them busy for a moment while I sweep them up from behind. Sound like a plan?"
OOC:
Just in case there is need of them, I will roll for Notice and Knowledge: Tactics for anything important.
Notice check: 1d20+7=27; If it's there, I see it.
Tactics check: 1d20+4=14; ...and, maybe, I know how to deal with (though probably not).

EDIT: Yeah, I noticed the four names/five minions thing too.
Active Characters:
Sword-Breaker in Hero's Unlimited: The Catsiverse
The Sphinx in Time of Crisis
Soma in A Brave New World: Santa Barbara

catsi563
Cosmic Scion
Cosmic Scion

Post by catsi563 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:03 pm

Sword Breaker and Hornet

Your quick sweep of the area reveals nothing special or that draws your attention save that they left the van they came in running.

A quick tactical assessment of the situation gives you the impression that a pincer movement would work but might be risky as these guys have shown a propensity to fight brutaly as 3 hospitalized security guards, and 2 cops can attest. Leaving them a way out might give them a false sense of security you can exploit.

yeah fixed that added OX in :mrgreen:

The Litterbox

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by ClassDunce » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:31 pm

Johnny Liang
HP: 2 Condition: Well within his Genre

Chinatown, oh how Johnny both loved and hated it. The one called rooster threw a straight punch at the master of the Liang school but Johnny easily stepped around and with a lightning fast kick to the back of Roosters knee he forced his opponent down before calmly bidding him a farewell with an elbow to the face. Chinatown was a sanctuary to Johnny’s people, giving them a place to call home where their community could thrive and protect themselves from the outside world, that same insular culture though meant that some things that shouldn’t be kept secret are and that a more sinister element can find it so much easier to hide. This was that sinister element.

Rabbit was a kicker and Johnny let out an audible sigh as the lithe young man attempted a jumping side kick. Johnny stepped into the kick, catching him before he even had his leg fully extended, and with one arm threw him to the ground on the flat of his back. A quick stomp to Rabbits midsection put him out of the fight. The powerful Ox roared behind him as he swung a large fist towards Johnny’s head but the Master of the Liang school wasn’t going to be caught by that. He instinctively dropped into a Tang Lang Quan stance and hooked the incoming fist with his Mantis hand and using the Ox’s own momentum against him he created an opening along the beast’s center line where he sent a lightning fast series of punches from his neck all the way down to his belly button.

As the Ox collapsed right in front of him Johnny stood back up straight and with his hands in his pockets he eyed Xian Long’s last two remaining students, Tiger and Grasshopper, “It would be unfair for me to not give you the opportunity to back out of this foolishness now.” He motioned to the fallen fighters, “Your brothers fell in seconds, I’m afraid that if your training is equal then you won’t last much longer. I’m Johnny Liang, and you cannot defeat me.”

kenseido
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by kenseido » Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Kris Majax

Kris had to admire Johnny's skill. He definitely should consider taking lessons. To many of his foes are immune to his powers and require a more pedestrian approach.
ClassDunce wrote:“It would be unfair for me to not give you the opportunity to back out of this foolishness now.” He motioned to the fallen fighters, “Your brothers fell in seconds, I’m afraid that if your training is equal then you won’t last much longer. I’m Johnny Liang, and you cannot defeat me.”
Oh good grief. Exposition? Really? The kryptonite of super-villians in comic books and Saturday morning cartoons. Was that a requirement for being a super-hero. Must have missed that section in the Handbook.

Well as nice as it was for Johnny to offer these guys a chance to surrender, wasting time is not on the agenda. A fireball forms in his palm, and he lets it loose at the powerful Tiger, who quickly falls from the attack.

Grasshopper's eyes go wide, and he turns to flee. A powerful leep sends him over a hundred yards away. Without a mere thought, Kris shimmers out and appears right in front of the man. Unfortunately, Grasshopper is looking back and starts another leap only to be taken down by a powerful clothesline from Kris.

Kris grabs the unconscious form of his foe and shimmers back, depositing him into the pile of villians Johnny made with the others. "So what technique do you have for carting these guys off to jail?"

ClassDunce
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by ClassDunce » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Johnny Liang
HP: 2 Condition: Fine

Johnny watched as Kris blasted Tiger and clothes-lined Grasshopper, not really allowing them the option to back down, he couldn’t help but smile as the Magician reappeared to drop Grasshopper with the others.
Kris wrote:"So what technique do you have for carting these guys off to jail?"
He shrugged, “I’m cool with just waiting for the police van, and they do come down to Chinatown sometimes.” Johnny turned to watch the ceremony taking place, he wasn’t alive the last time that they had crowned a spiritual leader and to be perfectly honest he didn’t really understand the process but it was still important. “Honestly, the more traditional part of me just wants to take the victory and let them go, treat it like an honor challenge. The Ceremony is going to be completed, Xiang Long has lost. My father would just send Long’s disciples back out into the world to hopefully learn from the lesson.”

He shook his head, “But I don’t believe we’re going to do that.”