Anji's Character Conversions: Newest=Donovan Baine

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Anji's Character Conversions: Newest=Donovan Baine

Postby anji_kenshin » Tue Feb 28, 2006 7:35 am

Here are the Characters created by myself. Most of them are from other games/movies/comics/whatever; but some will be original.

Metal Gear

The Fear
Psycho Mantis

City of Heroes

Lord Recluse
Statesman

Darkstalkers

Morrigan Aensland
Donovan Baine
Last edited by anji_kenshin on Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:45 am, edited 9 times in total.
Check out my Character Thread
Join my Create-a-Contest

anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby anji_kenshin » Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:54 pm

Here you go everyone, my first creation.

Psycho Mantis This character will soon get an update.

You like Castlevania, don't you?

PL: 10 (150pp) Abilities: STR: 11 (+0) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 12 (+1) INT: 17 (+3) WIS: 12 (+1) CHA: 11 (+0)

Skills: Acrobatics 4 (+6), Bluff 14 (+14), Concentration 14 (+15) , Disable Device 2 (+5), Gather Information 12 (+12), Intimidate 14 (+14) , Search 8 (+11), Sense Motive 14 (+15) Stealth 6 (+8 )

Feats: All out attack, Assessment, Blind-fight, Dodge-Focus (2), Distract (Intimidate), Fearless, Fearsome Presence, Hide in plain sight, Improved Initative (2), Masterplan

Powers: Mind Reading 6 (6pp), Telepathy 8 [Mind Readings, Uncontrollable flaw] (6pp+1= 7pp), Telekinesis 8 [Perception] (24pp), Communication 4 (4pp), Concealment 2 (4pp), Confuse 6 (6pp) ESP 3 [Sight & Hearing](6pp)

Combat: Attack +9, Defense 19 (Flatfooted 16) Init +4

Saves: Toughness 1 (+1) Fortitude 2 (+3), Reflex 6 (+8 ), Will 7 (+8 )

Equipment: Device- Gas Mask (Easy to lose, Negates Uncontrollable flaw)

Abilities 17 + Skills 22 (88 Ranks) + Feats 13 + Powers 57 + Combat 30 + Saves 15 – Drawbacks 4 = 150pp

Complications: Addiction: Killing

Background:

Psycho Mantis is a psychic expert for the FOXHOUND unit, who is also known as The Dream Robber. Prior to joining FOXHOUND, he worked with the KGB and the FBI. His special abilities include the psychic powers of psychokinesis and telepathy.

Psycho Mantis was born in a small Russian village before the collapse of the Soviet Union. His mother died giving birth to him, which made his father resent and hate him. He discovered his father's true emotions one day while accidentally reading his mind. He wondered if his father would kill him, and the shock of this revelation awoke his sub conscious, and inadvertently caused the deaths of everyone in the village (approx. 1,000 people). This release of psychic energy caused severe burns across his body, particularly his face. He was then taken into custody by the KGB, who found his psychic powers impressive. He was taught to control his abilities and became a KGB spy.

After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Mantis was drafted as a psychic profiler by the FBI. He moved to the United States and began to work immediately for the FBI. He would enter the minds of suspected killers and uncover the truth about their crimes. He eventually delved too far into the mind of a serial killer, and the killer's thoughts infected his mind, driving him insane. This created a violent multiple personality called the parasite.

The parasite caused Mantis to go into killing rages, but he found he could use his mental abilities to control his alternate personality. This greatly reduced his psychic abilities, so after he was recruited by FOXHOUND, he let the parasite roam free in his mind, allotting him even greater psychic ability.

By this time he had taken to wearing a gas mask, partially to hide his deformed facial features, but also to prevent the thoughts of others from entering his mind involuntarily.

In the current incarnation of FOXHOUND, its members (Liquid Snake, Vulcan Raven, Revolver Ocelot, Psycho Mantis, Sniper Wolf, and Decoy Octopus) grew tired of their roles as puppets to the government, and attacked Shadow Moses Island, a nuclear disposal facility. Psycho Mantis used his powers to gather the aid of the Genome Army, a group of genetically enhanced soldiers. However, upon his death, Mantis reveals he has never had any interest in the ideals that the rest of the revolutionaries have; he, driven by the Parasite within him, just wanted "an excuse to kill as many people as he could".

During the Shadow Moses island incident, Mantis attempts to stop Solid Snake's progress, at first taking control of Meryl Silverburgh, then revealing himself. Psycho Mantis is ultimately defeated by Snake, and tells Snake of his past before revealing the route ahead in his dying moments. He remarks that it is the first time he has used his powers for good, and that it felt "nostalgic" (in the English original translation of the game, "kind of nice").

Psycho Mantis was ultimately defeated by Solid Snake. Although Mantis was put into the FoxDie program, it had no effect on him. It is believed to be due to his wearing of a mask.

Notes:

:arrow: My First offical character, and a personal fav.
Last edited by anji_kenshin on Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby anji_kenshin » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:07 pm

The Fear

PL: 10 (150pp)

Abilities: Strength 14 (+2), Dexterity 18 (+4), Constitution 14 (+2), Intelligence 12 (+1), Wisdom 16 (+3), Charisma 10 (+0)

Skills: Acrobatics 8 (+17), Climb 12 (+16), Craft [traps] 10 (+15), Disable Device 6 (+7), Escape Artist 9 (+13), Intimidate 10 (+10), Knowledge [traps] 7 (+8 ), Notice 10 (+13), Search 6 (+11), Stealth 11 (+15), Survival 13 (+16), Swim 6 (+8 )

Feats: Accurate AttacK, Acrobatic Bluff, Ambidextarity, Attack Focus (x2, Ranged), Attack Specialization (Crossbow), Dodge Focus (x2), Equipment (x3), Inventor, Precise Shot (x2),Favored Invironment (Jungle),

Powers: Device [Cross Bow Large "William Tell"; Blast 7, Improved Range, Easy to Lose; 9pp ], Device [Cross Bow Small "Little Joe"; Blast 8, Fast Reload (x2), Accurate (x2), Easy to Lose; 12pp] Device [Stealth Camo; Conceament 7, Slow Fade, Flaw - Tiring; 8pp ] Additional Limbs 1 (Tounge) 1pp

Combat: Attack +8 [Meele +8 /Ranged +10 (+2 with crossbow= +12)], Defense 23 ( 17 flat-footed), Init +4

Saves: Toughness +2, Fort 6 (+8 ), Ref 10 (+14), Will 8 (+11)

Equipment: Grenades [He uses to tie to his crossbow]

Abilities: 24 + Skills 27 + Feats 15 + Powers 30 + Combat 30 + Saves 24 = 150

History: The Fear is the "Spider Soldier" of the Cobra unit.

He is known for his superhuman speed and agility, as well as his freakish, fearsome appearance. His elbows are double jointed, and he has a long, lizard-like tongue, forked through surgery, that he can use to grasp objects. Capable of dislocating his joints at will, he is able to crawl, flip, and leap extremely quickly in the manner of a spider, and also climb and jump around in trees with ease, and also uses a variety of lines to enhance his mobility.

The Fear is armed with two crossbows. The larger of the two is called the William Tell (which he uses for knock-down power), and the smaller is called the Little Joe (which he uses for fast reload time). Some of their bolts are coated with the venom of a number of poisonous animals. One that hits Snake in a cutscene is said to be coated with the venom of the Brazilian Wandering Spider. He also employs grenade arrows, as well as ones that burst into flames upon impact. Due to his speed and flexibility, he is also extremely formidable at unarmed combat.

To inspire fear in his enemies, The Fear uses stealth camouflage, which renders him virtually invisible by bending light around his body. However, The Fear's camouflage is powered by his stamina. If it runs out it will be useless. Because stealth camouflage drains stamina at an alarming rate, The Fear must feed often to keep it up. He is also a master at creating boobytraps, and many are set in the area of the jungle where he battles Naked Snake. He was ultimately defeated by Snake. Upon his defeat, he shortly hangs suspended in the air on several ropes, like a spider's web, finally facing that which he had been inspiring in his victims for himself; the fear of dying. He then detonates the Microbomb all Cobras were equipped with, destroying himself in a lethal shower of his remaining crossbow bolts.

Trade Off= -2 Fort save cap/ +2 Reflex save Cap

:arrow: The Fear is my 2nd character and I'm pretty sure all glitches are gone!
:arrow: He was alot of fun to make and try to learn more about hopefully you guys will enjoy him.
:arrow: Also one thing he loves to do is tie his grenades onto the crossbolts he shoots from "William Tell" So give it a shot!
:arrow: Try using the above move, with his love for booby traps for explosive fun. (pun intended)
Last edited by anji_kenshin on Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:45 am, edited 3 times in total.

anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby anji_kenshin » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:10 am

It's been awhile since I've made a new character and posted it.

However I'm alot more familiar with the system now and I'm going to try my hand at some new characters then I'll revamp Psycho Mantis and The Fear but here is my question.

Would you guys rather see some more Metal Gear builds, or some City of Heroes (and Villains) builds?

I'm currently working on The Statesmen.

anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby anji_kenshin » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:58 am

The Statesman

The first defender of Paragon City

PL: 16 (240pp)

Abilities: STR: 24 (+7) DEX: 17 (+3) CON: 22 (+6) INT: 18 (+4) WIS: 15 (+2) CHA: 16 (+3)

Saves: Toughness 10; Fort 8 (+14), Ref 6 (+9 ); Will 10 (+12 )

Combat: Attack 10 (+3 Meele) Defense 20 (15 if flatfooted)

Initative +11

Skills: Acrobatics 6 (+9), Bluff 10 (+13), Climb 3 (+10), Concentration 6 (+8 ), Diplomacy 14 (+17), Disable Device 1 (+5), Drive 3 (+3), Escape Artist 8 (+11), Gather Information 10 (+13), Investigate 9 (+13), Notice 9 (+11), Profession 15 (+17), Search 11 (+15), Sense Motive 11 (+13)

Feats: All-Out Attack, Attack Focus x3 (melee), Connected, Defensive Attack, Defensive x4, Diehard, Improved Critical, Power attack, Rage, Inspire x2, Luck

Powers: Flight 6, Immunity 13 (Aging, Disease, Poison, Bullets, Electricity), Super Strength 6 [Power Feat: Ground Strike], Super Speed 1 [Power Feat: Rapid Attack] Electric Control 12 [Extra: Area Burst, Selective; Flaw: Ranged Touch; Drawback: Power Loss in places far away from the sky. ((It will break mundance ceilings but the debree will fall as well.)); Power Feat: Indirect (Sky)]

History: Statesman served in World War I under his real name, Marcus Cole, alongside his then friend Stefan Richter (who would go on to become Lord Recluse and Statesman's primary arch-rival), whom he traveled with after the war in an attempt to cure himself of a potentially fatal exposure to mustard gas. To learn of the location, he led the double life of both the criminal Marcus Cole and as James Lancaster, the police officer sworn to take him in. The double life came to an end when he finally stole a scroll that revealed the location of the Fountain of Zeus, which he believed would cure him. Cole and Richter discovered the Fountain of Zeus on an island in Greece and drank from it. As a result, they gained superhuman powers and near-immortality. While at the fountain, they threw open the lid to Pandora's Box (holder of the golden light of Creation) which caused a dramatic increase in the number of superhumans worldwide and is directly responsible for their proliferation to this day. Marcus sold many of the island's treasures and built up a small fortune in Europe before Stefan, now calling himself Lord Recluse, lured him back to the United States and Paragon City, a fictional city which is located somewhere on the eastern seaborn side of Rhode Island.. In order to avenge the deaths of his brother and step-father, Marcus became the first costumed crime fighter in Paragon's history, The Statesman, going on to found the Freedom Phalanx and saving the city from an attack by the mechanical overlord Nemesis. He continued on as Statesman even after he defeated Recluse following the events of "Brass Monday." Statesman fought in the second World War after fighting crime on his native soil in Paragon City.

Abilities: 52 + Skills 29 (116 Ranks) + Feats 17 + Powers 78 + Combat 40 + Saves 24 = 240

:arrow: Stasteman. For some he may seemed over powered but if you've read any of the books or played City of Heroes you know how great this man is.

:arrow: He is highest build ever and I'm pretty happy with how he turned out.

:arrow: Just don't let him get you in close combat or he will Speed Attack you to death.

:arrow: His lightning is a power that came with his origin. The fountain of Zues gave him his powers and with them he can summon a near apocalyptic (not really) Area of Effect styled lightning. For anybody that has seen it in game, they know it's amazing.
Last edited by anji_kenshin on Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.

anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby anji_kenshin » Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:20 pm

Lord Recluse

The one that will bring ruin.

PL: 15 (225pp)

Abilities: STR: 18 (+4) DEX: 18 (+4) CON: 20 (+5) INT: 22 (+6) WIS: 20 (+5) CHA: 14 (+2)

Saves: Toughness 14 (+5 is for his armor); Fort 12 (+13), Ref 11 (+15); Will 10 (+15)

Combat: Attack 11 Defense 22 (17 if flatfooted)

Initiative +8

Skills: Acrobatics 10 (+14), Bluff 9 (+11), Climb 5 (+9), Computers 12 (+18 ), Diplomacy 8 (+10), Disable Device 3 (+9), Escape Artist 7 (+11), Gather Information 14 (+16), Intimidate 17 (+19), Investigate 12 (+21 ), Notice 8 (+13), Profession 10 (+15), Search 9 (+15), Sense Motive 8 (+13)

Feats: All-out Attack, Ambidexterity, Assessment, Chokehold, Critical Strike, Defensive Roll x4, Equipment x2, Distract, Luck, Grappling Finesse, Improved Craft, Improved Disarm, Improved Grab, Improved Grapple, Improved Initiative, Improved Pin, Improved Trip, Prone Fighting, Master Plan, Uncanny Dodge, Minion 11

Powers: Additional Limbs 4 [8 Spider-Like limbs from the back]; Super Strength 3; Comprehend 3 [Languages-Read/Speak All]; Strike 8 [Power Feat-Mighty]

History: Lord Recluse began his life as the technocrat named Stefan Richter, an American of Austrian descent. His father, an Austrian immigrant named Rudolf Richter, took it upon himself to care for Marcus Cole, whose mother had died in childbirth while his father drank himself to death. Stefan and Marcus soon became best friends, and served together during the Great War.

During the war, Marcus was exposed to the deadly German mustard gas, and his lungs became chronically ill. In hopes of finding a cure, Marcus and Stefan became thieves in search of the fabled Fountain of Zeus. After stealing an ancient Greek scroll, an early version of the Herodotus' "Histories", from a London museum, the two set out to locate a long-lost Greek island called Praxidae, which was said to house the mythical Well of Furies, beneath which the Fountain of Zeus resided. After locating the island and drinking from the fountain, both Marcus and Stefan were endowed with god-like powers that rivaled those of the demigods from myth and legend, curing Marcus' deadly ailment. Before leaving the island, however, the two uncovered an artifact thought to be Pandora's Box. Upon opening the box, which stored all of the creativity of humankind for the last millennium, its power was released unto the world, effectively starting another Golden Age of super-powered heroes.

the collapse of the cave in which the fountain and the box were housed, Stefan was washed into the open ocean. By then, Stefan came upon a revelation in which he would use his newfound power to pave the way to a new age of science for mankind, officially marking his descent to evil. After the events that took place on the island of Praxidae, Stefan joined a shady Italian-based organization named Arachnos, then lead by the mysterious figure only known as the Weaver, and was put in charge of the group's American branch based in Paragon City, Rhode Island. During his time within Arachnos, Stefan quickly climbed ranks and became known as the man called Recluse.

Minions 50 Minions with 90 PP Each.

Arachnos Ground Unit (25 of them)

Abilities: Str 14 (+2); Dex 15 (+2); Con 14 (+2); Int 12 (+1); Wis 12 (+1); Cha 10 (+0)

Saves: Toughness 5 (+7); Fort 8 (+9); Ref 8 (+10); Will 4 (+1)

Combat: Attack +11 (+15 w/ Blast Rifle); Defense 20 (15 Flatfooted)

Feats: Equipment 4; Attack Specialization x2; Teamwork

Equipment:

Armored Jump Suit (+3 toughness)
Blaster Rifle (Damage +8 )

Arachnos Air Unit (10 of them)

Abilities: Str 14 (+2); Dex 16 (+3); Con 14 (+2); Int 12 (+1); Wis 12 (+1); Cha 10 (+0)

Saves: Toughness 5 (+7); Fort 8 (+10); Ref 8 (+11); Will 6 (+7)

Combat: Attack +7; Defense 21 (15 Flatfooted)

Feats: Equipment 2;

Powers: Device 3 [Rod (Hard to lose)- Blast 7 [Power Feat- Stun (7)]]

Equipment:

Armored Jump Suit (+3 toughness)
Jet Pack (Flight 2)

Arachnos Metal Armored Unit (15 of them)

Abilities: Str 16 (+3); Dex 16 (+3); Con 14 (+2); Int 10 (+0); Wis 10 (+0); Cha 10 (+0)

Saves: Toughness 11 (+14); Fort 7 (+9); Ref 2 (+5); Will 3 (+3)

Combat: Attack +8; Defense 24 (17 Flatfooted)

Powers: Device 4 [Battle Suit (Hard to lose): Additional Limbs 2; Stike 8-Power Feat- Mighty; Protection 7]
------------------

Abilities 52 + Skills 33 (132 Ranks) + Feats 35 + Powers 26 + Combat 46 + Saves 33 = 225pp

:arrow: Lord Recluse, Leader of Arachnos. It didn't feel right just having The Statesman.

:arrow: His class in the game is "Mastermind" Which lets him summon minions, so I spent alot of work on those guys, complete with picture :)

:arrow: Don't let this guy grab you, he will pin you like there is no tomorrow, not to mention stab you with his crazy arms.

:arrow: Statesman's alot stronger than Lord Recluse but Lord recluse got the brains of the operation.
Last edited by anji_kenshin on Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:35 pm, edited 5 times in total.

anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby anji_kenshin » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:28 am

And coming soon....

The Darkstalkers (Sometimes known as Night Warriors)

Any request with who I start with?

I didn't realize Snowman beat me to it...long long ago hehe.
Last edited by anji_kenshin on Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby anji_kenshin » Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:29 am

Major Martyr wrote:I think there's bits missing from the Statesmen write up?

And thank you very much Major Martyr I did Indeed miss a few things, however all is well now!

marcoasalazarm
Hero
Hero

Postby marcoasalazarm » Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:36 pm

anji_kenshin wrote:And coming soon....

The Darkstalkers (Sometimes known as Night Warriors)

Any request with who I start with?

I didn't realize Snowman beat me to it...long long ago hehe.

Dunno. Morrigan?
Bad guy looks at small pistol by PC. Bad guy makes pistol with fingers.
Bad guy-¿"Bang"?.
PC shakes head gravely.
PC (quiet voice)-"Boom".
PC pulls trigger.
Bad guy gets vaporized.

mortarion
Mastermind
Mastermind

Postby mortarion » Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:14 am

How about doing the rest of the Freedom Phalanx from City Of Heroes? No one else [that i've seen] seems to be statting them
J.U.D.G.E Official Liason to England and the United Kingdom/Master Of The Mystic Arts
I'm not exactly sure what happened. Sometimes I remember it one way, sometimes another... If I'm going to have a past, I prefer it to be multiple choice!

anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby anji_kenshin » Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:09 am

mortarion wrote:How about doing the rest of the Freedom Phalanx from City Of Heroes? No one else [that i've seen] seems to be statting them

Don't worry I won't forget Sister Psyche, Positron (and above all else Manticore)

I'm going to do Morigan, Felicia and Hsien-Ko, then I'll return back to the Freedom Phalanx!!!

anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby anji_kenshin » Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:59 am

Morrigan Aensland

Mortal, you have no idea the power you provoke.

PL: 10 (150 pp)

Abilities: STR: 14 (+2) DEX: 16 (+3) CON: 14 (+2) INT: 16 (+3) WIS: 16 (+3) CHA: 20 (+5)

Saves: Toughness 2; Fort 6 (+8 ), Ref 10 (+14); Will 8 (+12 )

Combat: Attack 7 (+3 Meele) Defense 19 (14 if flatfooted)

Initative +3

Skills: Acrobatics 4 (+7 ), Bluff 5 (+10), Concentration 2 (+5), Diplomacy 9 (+14), Disguise 6 (+5), Escape Artist 6 (+9), Gather Information 7 (+12), Intimidate 4 (+5), Investigate 5 (+8 ), Medicine 2 (+5), Notice 8 (+11), Search 4 (+7), Sense Motive 4 (+7), Stealth 2 (+5)

Feats: Accurate Attack, Attack Focus x3, Attack Specialization (winged strike), Attractive, Connected, Defensive attack, Dodge Focus x1, Stunning Attack

Powers: Flight 6 (100 MPH) [[[AP: Summon Minnion 1 [Fanatical, horde, mental link, progression+4] Wide Area; Elongation 3 [All Out Attack, Evasion, Homing (x2), Improved Range (x1)]; Protection 4 [Impervious]; Strike 3 [Aura, Homing, Mighty]; Trip 4 (Cone, Full Round, Knock back) 20 feet. Drawback: Power Less (-1) Lose of flight if wings are bound]]];Blast 6 [AP: Stun (6)]

Abilities 36 + Skills 17 (68 Ranks) + Feats 10 + Powers 33 + Combat 30 + Saves 24 = 150pp

History: Morrigan is very vain, and lives for little more than the excitement of battle, although her endings in the games as well as various media show that Morrigan slowly takes up more of her responsibility seriously. She appears as a beautiful woman with long, light green hair, and bat-like wings on her back and the sides of her head. Morrigan can reshape these wings into spikes and blades when attacking her enemies, as well as using them to shield herself from enemy attacks. Her wings can also separate from her, and form into a cloud of bats. She uses a variety of magical attacks as well.

Although Demitri would seem to fill the spot, it is often suggested and implied that Morrigan is the main character of the Darkstalkers series, due to her importance in the overall story as well as her many appearances outside of her game series. She may even be considered the protagonist or something of an anti-hero, since despite her demonic appearance and nature, she is not evil. She is merely what she is, a succubus.

:arrow: Here she is that little succubus Morrigan Aensland!

:arrow: Her wings are pretty nasty they can cook up all kinds of tricks from protecting her to striking and then some. But once you broke those defenses she is acually pretty fragile.

:arrow: She would be a ton of fun to play or use in a fight as long as theres enough room for her to move around.

:arrow: And just to Clarify, Blast is seperate from Flight, everything else however is connected to flight.

:arrow: Special thanks goes to Baron and Snowman for helping me clarify some stuff.

Coming Soon: More Darkstalker and City of Heroes Characters!

Felicia and Hsien-Ko of Darkstalker (soon to be followed by my fav. Donovan!)

Positron and Manticore of City of Heroes on the way as well!
Last edited by anji_kenshin on Fri Oct 20, 2006 2:24 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Dreaming Psion
Superhero
Superhero

Postby Dreaming Psion » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:42 pm

I'm a little confused about Morrigan's stat block. Is all of that 250 pp?

The power feats on the Elongation seem a little weird. All-out Attack, Critical Strike and Evasion are normally not power feats.

Did you mean to keep Blast/Stun in the powers section or not?

As far as power level goes, did you rate this according to PC or NPC standards?

anji_kenshin
Collaborator
Collaborator

Postby anji_kenshin » Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:17 pm

Dreaming Psion wrote:I'm a little confused about Morrigan's stat block. Is all of that 250 pp?

The power feats on the Elongation seem a little weird. All-out Attack, Critical Strike and Evasion are normally not power feats.

Did you mean to keep Blast/Stun in the powers section or not?

As far as power level goes, did you rate this according to PC or NPC standards?

sorry, I meant 150. typo fixed.

Yes Blast/stun is a power, all of the first powers are ALL AP's for Flight. I'll double check my Elongation.

Return to “Roll Call”