(1e) Geraturatu's Everything Thread

Please, tell us about your character! This section is custom-made just for your heroes (or villains) to hang out in and strut their stuff.
Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

(1e) Geraturatu's Everything Thread

Post by Geraturatu » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:18 pm

All of my creations will be in 1st edition for the normal book with/without the errata. Some of them are going to be super freaking powerful, to the extent were it's just insane. Then again, some will be pathetically weak.

All builds have the stats gained from powers included in the number.

I will take requests if posted.

The Arena!

My creations:
Archtypes

The Originals!!!
Wiseman- PL: 20

None
Huji Dojo Students- PL: 1, 2, & 3
Lawyers-PL: 1, 2, & 3

Normal
Dark Witch-PL: 16
Dash (before accident)- PL: 12
Dash- PL: 10
Escruchez Marionette/Dark Blade-PL: 10/30

Hero/Villain
Farmer Undeath- PL: 12
Father Rogal- PL: 12
Master Huji- PL: 15

Genii
Lisa Dalton-"Desert Sands"-PL: 20
Ray-PL: 20

Beast
Beastie- PL: 20

Demon
Abascus- PL: 30
Abascus' Hordes of Demons- PL: varies
Amon- PL: 14
Azsharra- PL: 11
The Dark Lord- PL: 20
Lucifer- PL: 19

Elders
Dark- PL: X
MoonHood- PL: 24
Zod the Bear-PL: 100

Specific Origins
Crab Battle
Cave Demon- PL: 8

Chronicles of Riddick
Riddick- PL: 8

DC
Batman- PL: 10
Flash- PL: 10
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)- PL: 10
Martian Manhunter (J'ohn J'onzz)- PL: 10
Oracle- PL: 10
Superman- PL: 10

Devil May Cry
Dante- PL: 10
Vergil- PL: 10

KODT
B.A.- PL: 2

Lord of the Rings
Balrog of Khazad-dum- PL: 18
Berethor- PL: 10
Elegost- PL: 10
Gothmog, Lord of Balrogs- PL: 50
Idrial- PL: 10
Mumakil- PL: 16
Orcs- PL: Varies greatly
Trolls- PL: varies greatly
Uruk-Hai- PL: varies greatly
Wargs- PL: varies greatly
The Watcher in the Water- PL: 12

Marvel
Captain America- PL: 12
Deadpool- PL: 10
Doctor Doom- PL: 10
Hulk- PL: 12
The Human Torch- PL: 10
Invisible Woman- PL: 10
Iron Man- PL: 11
Magneto- PL: 14
Mr. Fantastic- PL: 10
Nick Fury- PL: 10
Onslaught- PL: 21
Professor Xavier- PL: 14
Spiderman- PL: 10
The Thing- PL: 10

V for Vendetta
V- PL: 10

Fights!
1. Beastie vs. Lisa Dalton
2. Rematch!
8. Father Rogal vs. Farmer Undeath

Story!
Story 1: A child named Dash, and an old man.
Fight 3. Abascus vs. Master Hiju
1-2: OMG! OMG!! I'M ON FIRE!!! I'M ON FIRE!!!!
1-3: The Accident
1-4: The Hunt
Fight 5. Azsharra vs. Dash
1-5: The Dark Lord
Fight 6. The Dark Lord vs. MoonHood
1-6: Moon's Darkness
Fight 7. MoonHood vs. Wiseman
Story 2: The Chaos Dimension and it's weirdo inhabitants
Fight 4. Lucifer vs. Amon
The story of Marvel and DC, my style
Story 3: When new peace turns to old War
Story 3-2: The Fantastic Four consult Oracle; Fight 9
Story 3-3: The Betrayal; Fight 10
Story 3-4: The Betrayal (cont.); Fight 11
Story 3-5: The Survivors
Story 3-6: Mad men cannot tell
Story 3-7: The truth
Fight 12: Trigon vs. Captain America, Magneto, and Professor Xavier
Last edited by Geraturatu on Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:09 pm, edited 98 times in total.

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Zod the Bear

Post by Geraturatu » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:48 pm

Zod the Bear was originally made when I played Paranoia, and made all enemies go "OH MY GOD! I'm running for my life!" and allies go "While he's masacuring the traitors, I'll be hiding behind Leon over here", especially when he disentigrated somone with a punch.

He is there purely for the comedy. Not to be used as a tool for destroying PC's.

He will use his sword if something looks particularly tough. Though, unless the players are PL 80 or higher, they're not going to be seeing him in action (the exception in paranoia was that he had a reason to do favors for the Computer, but that doesn't matter here). He rarely speaks, usually giving some deep dinosaur voice to give a good impressions.

Also, this will be using the hit point rules in the combat section.

Drawn by Shinobi.
* deadly growl*

Zod the Bear
PL:100
Size: Large
hit points: 14300

Base attack: 99
Base Defense: 100

Str: 220, Dex 10, Con 220, Int: 10, Wis: 10, Cha: 10

Skills: Intimidate 38

Feats: Quick Draw, Power Attack, Takedown Attack, Rapid Takedown, Infamy, All around sight, Amphibious, Darkvision, See Invisibility, True Sight, Immunity (Aging, Critical Hits, Disease, Exhaustion, Poison, Pressure, Starvation, Suffocation)

Powers: Regeneration (Regrowth, Back from the Brink) 30, Super-Constitution 100, Super-Strength (Protection) 100, Amazing Save (Will, Reflex) 50, Weapon (BFS [Big-Frickin Sword], ps-Extra Attack [Chaos], Energy Field [Chaos]) 100, Growth (permanent) 4

Weakness: Berserker, Disturbing

:arrow: Zod the Bear is a very violent man, whom usually hunts down the most powrful figures he can. This one is, of course, much more powerful than the version my player's in Paranoia were so wary of working with.

:arrow: He should also not help the players, he just beats up some people, then he is drawn off to wreck more destruction. He should also make things very miserable for the player's, but only to the extent of making things funny.

Updated 6/29/07
:!: Gave him the Disturbing flaw, and the Growth power, both to reflect how big he is. He has the Berserker weakness to show his nature (though he'll make the save every time).
Last edited by Geraturatu on Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:25 am, edited 6 times in total.

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Dark Witch

Post by Geraturatu » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:15 pm

Drawn by Etrigan
"I'll make you disappear!"

Dark Witch
Jane Rellmont
PL: 16

Attack: 15

Str: 4, Dex: 10, Con: 10, Int: 12, Wis 30, Cha 20

Skills: Bluff 6, Intimidate 6, Sense Motive 7

Feats: Blind-Fight, Blindsight, Power Immunity, See Invisibility, True Sight

Powers:Sorecery (Teleportation, Animation, Create Object, Immunity, Force Field, Mental Blast, Mind Control, Comprehend, ESP, telepathy, telekinesis, Illusion, neutralize, paralysis) 10, Drain (All attributes [physical ability scores], Secondary Effect, Ranged, Slow Recovery 2) 5, Super Wisdom 5, Transformation (Continuous, Inanimate, Mental, Movement, Shrinking) 10, Weapon (staff, ps-Extra Attack [disintegration], Energy Field [Chaos]) 4

Weaknesses: Blind, Disturbing, Susceptable (Blessed stone of El-Kor)

:arrow: The Dark Witch will use her sorcery for a large chunk of her needs. She will target tough opponents with her Transformation, turning them into the classics (tiny animals, furniture, etc...). She might target them with her drain to soften up their saves or physical abilities

:arrow: She's great at long range, and will probably use her teleport to move farther away so as to keep away from melee. She will prefer terain that has high places that she can stay at to blast at people with her spells while they work their way up to her.

:arrow: If she can hit anyone with Mind Control, she will use them to attack their own allies. She will also try to read the mind of any intelligent people to find out any plans they might have. She prefers to end fights quickly if at all possible.

:arrow: Should she be unable to avoid damage from another mystical source, she will use her absorption ability to reduce any damage, then heal herself with the damage absorbed.

July 17, 2007
:!: I added her staff to the selection along with the susceptability weakness.
Last edited by Geraturatu on Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Lawyers

Post by Geraturatu » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:10 am

Bad Lawyer
PL: 1
Str: 8, Dex: 8, Con: 8, Int: 12, Wis: 12, Cha: 12

Skills:Diplomacy 3, Gather Information 3, Knowledge (Law) 3, Proffesion (law) 3, Sense Motive 3

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Lawyer
PL: 2
Str: 8, Dex: 8, Con: 8, Int: 14, Wis: 14, Cha: 14

Skills:Diplomacy 5, Gather Information 5, Knowledge (Law) 4, Proffesion (law) 5, Sense Motive 5

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Lawyer
PL: 3
Defense: 2
Str: 8, Dex: 8, Con: 8, Int: 16, Wis: 16, Cha: 16

Skills:Diplomacy 6, Gather Information 6, Knowledge (Law) 6, Proffesion (law) 6, Sense Motive 6

Feats: Talented (Knowledge (Law) and Proffesion (Lawyer)),

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Riddick

Post by Geraturatu » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:45 am

Riddick

From: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... iddick.jpg

PL: 8
Attack: 6
Defense: 4
Str: 10, Dex: 20, Con: 14, Int: 10, Wis: 10, Cha: 10

Skills: Acrobatics 2, Balance 2, Bluff 4, Climb 4, Computers 1, Diplomacy 3, Disguise 2, Escape Artist 3, Gather Information 3, Handle Animal 5, Hide 6, Intimidate 4, Jump 4, Listen 5, Move Silently 5, Pilot 3, Search 5, Sense Motive 3, Slight of Hand 4, Spot 5, Survival 4,

Feats: Ambidexterity, Attack Finesse, Darkvision, Two-Weapon Fighting,

Powers: Furyan Fury (Boost [All physical], Energy Blast [Explosive Blast, personal, tiring], Regeneration) 1, Strike 3, Super Senses 1, Super-Speed 2, Weapon 5

Weaknesses: Light-Blindness

:arrow: Might not have worked the Furyan Fury right, we'll see.
Last edited by Geraturatu on Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Dark

Post by Geraturatu » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:00 pm

This is just showing the basic premise of Dark (or basic idea if you'e prefer me to call it that).

"Who am I you ask? I am Darkness!"

Dark
PL: X
Size: Infinite (Mist/Shadow)
Attack: X
Defense: X
Str: X, Dex: X, Con: X, Int: X, Wis: X, Cha: X

Feats: All-Around Sight, Blind-Fight, Blindsight, Darkvision, Immunity (Aging, Critical Hits, Disease, Energy [all except one], Exhastion, Fatigue, Physical, Poison, Pressure, Starvation, Suffocation), Penetration Vision, Power Immunity, Psychic Awarness, See Invisibility, True Sight,

Powers: Dark's Curse (Permanent gaseous shadow form, May compress his infinite self into any form as the Shapeshift power with the continuous and shrinking extras but is still pure black shaped, Ghost Touch, Weapon that can be made from himself, Saving throw to not be transported elsewhere when struck with any light [always saves], Super-Charisma, Super-Constitution, Super-Dexterity, Super Intelligence, Super-Strength, Mist and Shadow Control, Fog [self]) X

:arrow: He is the result of being tested on by Korhel Armaggedon. He is eternally seeking revenge upon his master. His enemies are considered dead by all who know the curse of Dark.

:arrow: He looks as nothing but a thing of blackness, he can just stay as a mist attacking enemies without them knowing it if he so chooses, but it'll be a black mist of course. Yet he can compress himself into any form of his choosing.
Last edited by Geraturatu on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Re: Zod the Bear

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:44 pm

Geraturatu wrote: Zod the Bear
If you dont mind a little creative criticism. *cough hack* 100? level *cough hack* whats the point of even stating such a personality. Just tag him as PL X character.. But the way you have him described, and the way he should be played. I might suggest, making him a heavy PL 15 to 20 for such a power house.
Geraturatu wrote: Dark Witch
Jane Rellmont

This character would work just well at PL 10 honestly. If your gonna use a PL 16 character, you should take a look taking advantage of it with your main power.

But as for Riddick, Kuodos to you! Riddick rules.

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Re: Zod the Bear

Post by Geraturatu » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:19 pm

JoshuaDunlow wrote:
Geraturatu wrote: Zod the Bear
If you dont mind a little creative criticism. *cough hack* 100? level *cough hack* whats the point of even stating such a personality. Just tag him as PL X character.. But the way you have him described, and the way he should be played. I might suggest, making him a heavy PL 15 to 20 for such a power house.
Geraturatu wrote: Dark Witch
Jane Rellmont

This character would work just well at PL 10 honestly. If your gonna use a PL 16 character, you should take a look taking advantage of it with your main power.

But as for Riddick, Kuodos to you! Riddick rules.
I made Zod PL 100 for many reasons (one being that players of my Paranoia game knew he was an unstoppable tank, and would expect the same of him in this.) Which also brought up the thing of how to make him the same level of danger to opponents when everythings much more powerful than in Paranoia. So, I increased him by what I saw as the same amount that they were increasing in Paranoia (I did come out with results that shocked me completely, I actually only expected little more than 20).

As for Dark Witch, she has the PL she does to challenge players above 10 but not quite to 14. She has PL of 16 so that she could challenge them by herself (then, when the players got to the level where she can't take them on solo, I planned to have her find an item for her to summon allies from another dimension, though still figuring that one out so it won't be just a portal).

And thanks! I had a hard time figuring out how to spread out Riddicks skills.

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:23 pm

You did forget one thing for Riddick.

Super Senses 1 ("Shined Eyes" Low light Vision)
And his Furian Fury (which can be released as a boost to strength, and endurance, perhaps a level of two of regeneration. And he can use a Hero point, to gain a a few ranks of a penetrating Bio Blast (tiring flaw attached)))

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Geraturatu » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:24 pm

Oh darn it!

Oh, and I was planning to make Dark the PL: X, since he's hate incarnate mixed with the heart of darkness (storywise at least, vengence is in there somewhere).
Last edited by Geraturatu on Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JoshuaDunlow
Cosmic Entity
Cosmic Entity

Post by JoshuaDunlow » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:26 pm

And id change the save for the bio blast to fortitude (thats a +1 extra ) I think.. .

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Post by Geraturatu » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:14 pm

Ok. I can't think of who else to do at this particular moment.

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Cave Demon

Post by Geraturatu » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:00 am

Cave Demon
From: http://images.wikia.com/uncyclopedia/im ... n_crab.jpg

PL: 8
Size: tiny
Attack:6
Defense:8
Str: 10, Dex: 30, Con: 10, Int: 10, Wis: 10, Cha: 10

Skills: Intimidate 4, Jump 2, Swim 3,

Feats: Amphibious, Darkvision, Immunity (Aging, Critical Hits, Disease, Exhaustion, Poison, Pressure, Starvation, Suffocation)

Powers:Deflection (ps-Catch, limited [melee only]) 8, Leaping (Bouncing) 3, Natural Weapon 8, Protection 7, Shrinking (permanent, mighty mite) 6, Super-Dexterity 5, Swimming 5,

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Dante

Post by Geraturatu » Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:56 pm

Dante
From: http://www.abbyshot.com/newsletters/pho ... -dmc03.jpg

PL: 10
Attack: 9
Defense: 10
Str: 20, Dex: 20, Con: 20, Int: 10, Wis: 20, Cha: 10

Skills: Acrobatics 1, bluff 3, Intimidate 4, Listen 3, Search 3, Sense Motive 3, Spot 3, Taunt 3

Feats:Ambidexterity, Amphibious, Far Shot, Headquarters, Immunity (aging, critical hits, disease, exhaustion, poison, pressure, starvation, suffocation), Improved Two-Weapon Fighting, Move-by-Attack, Point Blank Shot, Power Attack, Quick Draw, Precise Shot, Rapid Shot, Rapid Takedown, Ricochet Attack, Startle, Takedown Attack, Two-Weapon Fighting,

Powers: Healing (device, self only, uses) 10, Leaping (bouncing) 10, Regeneration (Regrowth, Back from the Brink) 1, Shapeshift (Limited- key component, Limited- One type [demon], Mimic, Movement, Protection, Tiring) 10, weapon (Rebellion [sword], Ebony & Ivory [two guns], Energy Field) 5

Weaknesses: Involuntary Transformation, Vulnerable (holy), Must be impaled by a sword like projection at least once per adventure in a cinematic scene,

:arrow: He's Dante, that's all that needs to be said.

:arrow: I was really trying to make him fit all the games.

same day
:!: Forgot to put the weapons in . :mrgreen:
Last edited by Geraturatu on Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Geraturatu
Heavyweight
Heavyweight

Ray

Post by Geraturatu » Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:24 am

Ray
*Yay! More legos!*

PL: 20
Attack: +3
Defense: +20
Str: 12, Dex: 8, Con: 20, Int: 20, Wis: 14, Cha: 16

Skills: Bluff 2, Craft (lego building) 3, Listen 2, search 3, Sense Motive 2, Spot 3

Feats: Amphibious, Blindsight, Darkvision, Detect (Biothermal signature), Extra Limb (tail) Immunity (aging [24], Critical Hits, Disease, Energy [gravity], Exhaustion, poison, pressure, starvation, suffocation), power immunity, see invisibility

Powers: Energy Blast (Gravity, Explosive Blast 10, Full Power, Range(Personal), Uncontrolled) 20, Natural Weapon (Claws, Quills) 10, Protection 20

Weaknesses: Disturbing, Naive

:arrow: The only truly scary thing about him is that he's an uncontrolled nuclear weapon destroying everything within a 7 mile radius (43200 ft. actually, but I didn't want to put a decimal). And it's almost impossible to kill him, not to mention how innocent he is.

:arrow: I know that technically Explosive Blast is supposed to only be selected once, but that's okay.
Last edited by Geraturatu on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.