In your response to Paragon concerning Healing in Ultimate Power, here, you said
It seems like you are saying thatSteve Kenson wrote:I'd reduce the action required from the recipient by the same amount as the reduction for the power user.Paragon wrote: 2. As of the UP, Healing now takes a full round action on the part of the recipient to get the benefit out of it. What happens when you change the Action type of the power? In particular, it normally allows a self-healer to combine the full round action of the healing with the full round of actually using it, but what if the person with the power has a self-only heal of reduced duration such as that you get from Absorption?
1) The action required for the recipient of Healing should be the same as the action required to use Healing by the power user.
However, this directly contradicts Ultimate Power’s Healing power, under the Action extra:
Is what you meant to say:This extra reduces the action required for you to use Healing, but does not affect the recovery action required of the subject. You cannot use Healing more than once per round regard- less. To heal multiple subjects at once, apply the Area modifier.
2) When you go to use Healing on yourself, although Ultimate Power says
You can use Healing on yourself. Your own recover action is part of the full-round action required to use Healing
this should be read as “If you use Healing on yourself, your don’t have to make a separate recovery action—your own recovery action is considered to be part of the action required to use the Healing power.”
Also, concerning the Range extra on Healing in Ultimate Power:
3) Presumably a Range: Touch Healing power requires no attack roll to affect a willing target. Correct?
4) If you are adjacent to a (willing) target and have the Range- Ranged Extra on Healing, can you get an auto-hit with your Healing power (without requiring the target to hold completely still), as would presumably be the case if you had Range: Touch Healing? Or would you still need to roll an attack roll in this case ?
5) In question 4, if the answer is "yes, you can get an auto-hit", does this involve touching the target? More generally, can a Range- Ranged power be used by touching the target as if it were a range: Touch power?