No hard copy of SCARE Sheets?

This is the catch-all forum, for Mutants & Masterminds threads that you're not quite sure where to put.
Atlatl Jones
Bystander
Bystander

No hard copy of SCARE Sheets?

Post by Atlatl Jones » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:50 am

I love the new Wild Cards books, and have been hoping for a printed compilation of the SCARE Sheets series of PDFs. However, in the recent Ronin Round Table articles there hasn't been any mention of one. Will there be no printed compilation?

HustlerOne
Zealot
Zealot

Re: No hard copy of SCARE Sheets?

Post by HustlerOne » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:50 am

Sadly, I believe there are no plans for a print compilation that I know of. Green Ronin may change
their minds in the future. Still, I wouldn't look forward to a print book anytime soon. I think the
next print books are the Gadget guide and Cosmic handbook.

JonL
M&M Developer
M&M Developer

Post by JonL » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:03 pm

Atlatl Jones wrote:I love the new Wild Cards books, and have been hoping for a printed compilation of the SCARE Sheets series of PDFs. However, in the recent Ronin Round Table articles there hasn't been any mention of one. Will there be no printed compilation?
There's no plan for one at this point. However, I can talk to the production team to see if they could set up the files for POD, if that might be of interest.
Best regards,

Jon Leitheusser
M&M Line Developer
DC Adventures Line Developer
That's all I got.

Foreshadow
Hero
Hero

Post by Foreshadow » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:53 pm

A) It would be too scary to have a print copy, unless....

B) They made a course print on demand version for those who attend Monsters University as Scare majors, it would be 20 bucks from the campus bookstore. You might need a student ID to get one.